Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Alternative Sprites count in dex
Chewsky
post Jan 1 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #1

Escaping the real world ;)
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 8 733

Active Squad

Did not see this in the not to suggest list, so here goes.

Basically currently when you view a pokemon's info in the dex, there's an icon for alternative sprites and if you hover over it, it tells you how many you've unlocked.

However, I'm a very OCD on completing my dex, which includes unlocking all sprites as well as getting egg image, pokemon image and shiny image. Therefore I would prefer it if it can say unlocked x/y alternative sprites (y being the total number of sprites available for that species/form) as opposed to just unlocked x alternative sprites.

I understand you can work it out when changing sprites as to which ones you need, but this way it'll be easier to get the whole picture at one glance.

This post has been edited by A N Jell: Jan 1 2012, 11:19 AM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kida
post Jan 1 2012, 10:49 PM
Post #2

>:3
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 64 766

Favorites

This is actually a very nice idea. I'm OCD when it comes to that too (however, I'm not unlocking sprites currently, working on just baseline completing the dex itself/shinies), and it seems like it would be a fairly simple implementation.

--------------------

Groups! (click to show)
+Quote Post

BFGSM0121
post Jan 12 2012, 02:01 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 156 729

Epic Pokemon

I agree... this would be a pretty cool thing to implement... I think maybe they should be blacked out or a just show a number of how many sprites are left to unlock maybe... 'cause I think its a nice little surprise when you unlock a pose you haven't seen yet :P

--------------------
Click the badman Togepi, then be a babe and warm my eggs or give my party some munchies <3

Splices & Revamps (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:26 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.