Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Secret Santa Exchange 2021
Zerxer
post Dec 22 2021, 02:08 AM
Post #1

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

The Secret Santa Exchange is now open for deposits completed! See my second post.

Once you know what Pokémon you want to enter into the exchange, you will use its Options dropdown and choose "Secret Santa Exchange" under the "Move to" option.

The exchange itself will happen after 11:55pm on December 25th, meaning you have from now until the end of Saturday (server time). Depending on my availability, it will likely be hours later, or the next afternoon, but the ability to deposit will be disabled closer to reset.

Some reminders (and notes for newcomers):
  • You can only enter ONE Pokémon in the exchange and you will not be able to undo your choice.
  • The Pokémon will immediately be converted into an egg of its BASE form, again meaning you cannot undo your choice.
  • When the exchange runs after reset of Christmas Day (December 25th), your Pokémon's egg will be given to someone else, and you will receive an egg from another person OF EQUAL RARITY.
  • Rarity is dex rarity, not how "rare" you perceive it to be by availability on the site.
  • Rarity is by BASE rarity. This means submitting certain novelties, such as a MEGA or some other Novelty evolution, will likely have a NON-NOVELTY base rarity (Common, Uncommon, Rare). A Mega Charizard would be a regular Charmander. Snowman Froakie would be a regular Froakie. A Winter Vulpix, however, would be considered a Novelty and would be given as a Winter Vulpix egg.
  • Summonable legendaries are in their own rarity grouping, rather than with all legendaries (Very Rare). This means submitting a Ho-oh, Lugia, etc, will get you an equivalent summonable legendary back; you will not get something like an Articuno.
  • Ultra Beasts are also in their own rarity grouping.
  • Novelties are allowed again, except for: any Zygarde and Magikarp (the color novelties).
  • Additional Pokémon that are not allowed: Manaphy, Phione, Arceus, Meltan, Melmetal, Black Kyurem, White Kyurem, all Zygarde.
  • Submitting a SHINY means you will get a shiny in return, of equal rarity.
  • THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT, NOR THAT YOU WILL EVEN GET SOMETHING THAT YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE (although giving you something not already in your dex is the primary objective, but depending on how many people enter, and which Pokémon are entered, and how full your dex is, this may not have a 100% success rate)
  • YOUR PARTY LIMIT WILL BE DECREASED TO 5 UNTIL THE EVENT ENDS, TO ENSURE YOU HAVE A SPOT OPEN IN YOUR PARTY FOR YOUR NEW EGG. Keep this in mind in case you want to wait until the 25th to deposit your Pokémon.
  • The exchange script will prioritize users based on their December 25th activity — those who were more active that day will be first to get an exchange Pokémon, which helps ensure they get something new.
  • I might not be available precisely at reset on the 25th, which means the actual exchange will take place later that night if not the next afternoon. Just an FYI.
I will open this thread for replies after the actual exchange happens.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Zerxer   Secret Santa Exchange 2021   Dec 22 2021, 02:08 AM
Zerxer   Merry Christmas everyone! The exchange has be...   Dec 26 2021, 02:29 AM
Gym Leader Winona   I put in a shiny Unown M! I hope whoever got i...   Dec 26 2021, 02:42 AM
Eryth Violet   I got a (presumably shiny) Smeargle from Chnmtl. W...   Dec 26 2021, 02:54 AM
ThunderMoss   I am very happy to have received a Sh. Fossil Lile...   Dec 26 2021, 03:33 AM
emodoq   got a shiny sobble! thank you lord pokemon- i ...   Dec 26 2021, 03:41 AM
The Kraken   I got a (assumed shiny) Snorunt from KyoraSan, tha...   Dec 26 2021, 07:24 AM
Vulpix D   I am one of the "Unsuccessful" exchanges...   Dec 26 2021, 08:23 AM
Mr Spaz   I got a Shiny Zubat in exchange for one of my extr...   Dec 26 2021, 08:44 AM
FaeriMagic   QUOTE(Mr Spaz @ Dec 26 2021, 08:44 AM) I ...   Dec 28 2021, 04:06 PM
Asbel Lhant   Yay I got a shiny Ho-oh egg, I’m really exci...   Dec 26 2021, 09:02 AM
Myou   Looks like my Shiny Virizion went to Zero Gravity ...   Dec 26 2021, 09:28 AM
Barney Stinson   yay, got a shiny tapu fini egg in exchange for my ...   Dec 26 2021, 09:57 AM
Miracle   I got a Zapdos egg from Xyo, and I'm so happy...   Dec 26 2021, 10:40 AM
RicFule   I got the one I wanted: A Guzzlord. I had grabbe...   Dec 26 2021, 10:48 AM
Jade   Oh my god, I got my favorite! Shiny Rayquaza i...   Dec 26 2021, 11:29 AM
SpectrumSpace   I hope the Shiny Rolycoly I sent out wasn't ...   Dec 26 2021, 12:56 PM
Darky   I've sent a shiny eevee and got a shiny castfo...   Dec 26 2021, 02:36 PM
Rhapsody   I put in a shiny Venusaur and received Castform in...   Dec 26 2021, 03:49 PM
YoRHa No9 Type S   I put in shiny Luxray and got shiny fall Deerling....   Dec 26 2021, 06:13 PM
Oshcara   why I gotta be given the korechu what the heck   Dec 26 2021, 06:39 PM
CyberMagician   Sent out a shiny Klink I bred last year just for t...   Dec 27 2021, 01:12 AM
yellowsofa   Sent out a shiny Mega Venusaur and got a presumabl...   Dec 27 2021, 07:48 AM
Mr Spaz   QUOTE(yellowsofa @ Dec 27 2021, 07:48 AM)...   Dec 27 2021, 11:52 AM
yellowsofa   QUOTE(Mr Spaz @ Dec 27 2021, 04:52 PM) QU...   Dec 27 2021, 12:05 PM
timeerkat   I put in a shiny Meloetta and got a presumably shi...   Dec 27 2021, 03:51 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:44 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.