Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 Years Later…, An Introduction
Kasper
post May 1 2022, 09:51 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 247 798

Favorites

About Me
Name: Kasper, Kas, Boo, whatever happens to roll off the tongue(or fingers I guess? ^^’)
Age: 23, yet somehow always forget I am actually an adult with adult responsibilities
Pronouns: Honestly any? I am a mother but I lean away from feminine “norms”
Location: Apparently I live in one of the lesser known states? Vermont, known for pretty leaves and maple syrup(which I’m not very fond of so people look at me weird?) Being on the internet for around 15 years has lead to a lot of “it’s right next to New York, the tiny one.”
Career: Might be a strange thing to add in here but I’m a stay-at-home parent so I have a lot of time on my hands, yet always feel like I have no time to do anything for myself. I’m sure there are others who can relate. I’m also an aspiring digital artist still developing my style.
Hobbies/Interests: As I mentioned just before this I’m getting into digital art, my fiancé bought me an iPad but I don’t have an Apple Pencil just yet so I’m working with an old stylus that doesn’t have pressure control. It’s a bit of a pain but I still enjoy it and I’ll spend hours working on artsy things at night after I get my daughter to bed as a way to relax after a long day. I also enjoy reading and writing(never really post my personal writing anywhere but maybe one day?). I dabble in role playing but my interest in them tends to die out way too quickly if it’s a large group. I’m also clearly a lover of browser games, I used to play regular games on my laptop but my darling child tested how lactose intolerant electronics are so I’m stuck playing whatever is mobile accessible until we can afford a new good gaming computer.

Pokémon Things
How long I’ve been a fan: For as long as I can remember my dad bought cards and other Pokémon merch for us kids. I remember being like 5 years old trying to play Pokémon stadium on my mom’s Nintendo 64. I was never one for competitive play, I would battle my ex and brother back when I was a teen on all of the DS/3DS games but now I’m behind on the games because I don’t own a Switch. I prefer to collect and raise Pokémon because I like them rather than grinding to get the best of the best.
Favorite type(s): I was and forever will be an emo kid at heart so I was like “oooh they added dark Pokémon I’m going to love them all!” but I’ve slowly expanded out to ghost, psychic, and poison. I have a favorite Pokémon for every type but I tend to lean toward the ones with the sad dex entries.
Favorite Pokémon: Absol is my absolute(no pun intended) favorite Pokémon and has been since my brother and I got Ruby and Sapphire. I wish I still had my first Absol card but it definitely got lost/destroyed in the many moves since childhood. Other favorites in no particular order: Gengar, Noivern, Alakazam, Hypno, Seviper, Arbok, Blaziken(Mega Blaziken was OP when I’d battle my brother and ex), literally all of the fire canines, I have a big list of “those are my babies and I will collect them in every game!”
Favorite Game: Honestly I think I put the most hours into Alpha Sapphire and Y? But I don’t think I’ve ever really not liked a game, I got really tired of playing Black or White 2, can’t remember which one my brother had but it was the only game I had to play for a while so after 3 play throughs it got really boring.

--------------------
Pokémon Unite Code: KTYLH65
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Level-X
post May 10 2022, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Hi Kasper! Thanks for posting an introduction after all this time. wink.gif Collecting and raising is the best way to play! My preferred way too! The forums are no longer very active, so if you want to get more involved with our community, please take a look at the discord. You can find it in my signature! happy.gif

Also, I see you have a Pokémon Unite account. I play pretty regularly, so maybe we can play a game or two together one day!

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:00 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.