Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I'm back... after three years
Feather
post Aug 5 2016, 09:42 AM
Post #1

Chinchou in disguise
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 68 808

My personal cuties

Hello!

So, three years ago I quit playing because I went to university. I thought that I wouldn't have the time to continue, so I left and didn't come back. The past three years I have been playing lots of other games though, so apparently time wasn't as much an issue as I thought. Now, with Sun/Moon coming out and Pokémon GO recently installed on my phone, the Pokémon hype has brought me back to this old website.

So, hello again, I guess! It seems like a lot has stayed the same, but I'm still a bit lost around here. I will go on to read some announcements, but I don't think I can easily catch up with three years of absence hehe :p

If there is anything you think that I would love to know about, a change or a wondrous event that happened somewhere during the past three years, do tell me, I have a lot to learn again!

-Feather

--------------------

Made by Ffion Skye Tithelea - Cinto Avatar made by Cycloneblaze
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Gigadweeb
post Aug 5 2016, 06:44 PM
Post #2

The Dragonslayer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 44 890

pre-Gen V favs

Welcome back dude! How was uni? Should start thinking about what I really need to do to get there, I'm nearly 17.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Feather
post Aug 6 2016, 03:35 AM
Post #3

Chinchou in disguise
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 68 808

My personal cuties

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Aug 6 2016, 01:44 AM) *
Welcome back dude! How was uni? Should start thinking about what I really need to do to get there, I'm nearly 17.

Thanks! I'm still in uni, gonna start my masters in a few weeks. It's hard work but honestly I'm having the time of my life. What you need to do to get there differs from country to country I think. I'm from the Netherlands, here you have to have a certain high school level, and for some studies you have to have really high average grades too, luckily not for mine hehe :p

Good luck with that!

--------------------

Made by Ffion Skye Tithelea - Cinto Avatar made by Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:22 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.