Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
17 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
- Artificial Lifeline -, A corrupt leader makes a corrupted world {{OOC/Sign Ups OPEN}}
Shadow Dragon
post Jun 2 2012, 07:53 PM
Post #1

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

In the beginning, there was only Harlequins. Then Breach's Toybox and then Fusion...and now, this.

Before time itself even began to function, there was only a little world inside of its own little dimension. The name of this world has since been lost in time, but the world itself was divided into its own little parts. The chilled northern regions were filled with small groups slowly developing technology far more advanced than those of today. To the searing southern deserts were kingdoms of mythical worshipers and great shamans. In the eastern forests were kings and queens, ruling over thousands upon thousands of people.

However in the west was the most important place in this world of all. In the west was only a single, small island where a castle laid. In this castle laid the three Emperors of this world. The youngest was the Sun Emperor, a powerful warrior with inhuman strength that could push even continents around.The middle child was the Moon Emperor, a man with strong magical power that could rival all the great mages in the world put together. The oldest, and final, was the Star Emperor. No one can remember his abilities, but those that do remember him as a quiet, roguish man that could bring peace to any soul.

They ruled a peaceful land side by side. Yet as time wore on and the world began to naturally advance itself, so did the concepts of good and evil began to advance. The Moon Emperor began to grow jealous of the Sun Emperor, as the people of the world praised the Sun Emperor much more than himself. Secretly, many of the people simply disliked the Moon Emperor for his more sly and mischievous ways, even furthering his envy and wrath.

Eventually, the Moon Emperor took to the northern regions of the world. For several years he laid in wait, forming a massive army to take down the Sun Emperor. As the Moon Army began to advance to the western regions, the Sun Emperor quickly gathered his own men to fight. As their armies met, their battles raged on for months. After a long, fierce battle the Sun Emperor eventually fell to the Moon Emperor.

As for the Star Emperor, he disappeared without a trace after the Moon Emperor began to invade the western regions with his army. As the Sun Emperor was dead, the Moon Emperor took the crown as the true ruler of the world.

Many that remember the battles call this the beginning of the black and white sides, the starting point of all good and evil after it. The evil in the Moon Emperor grew into a lust for power and material possessions. In the years to come the Moon Emperor would decide that his little world was not good enough for him. Gathering up his best men, the Moon Emperor recreated the Moon Army and began their invasions.

They did not invade their own world but rather other worlds. These other worlds were home to fantastical creatures and dangerous lands, but netherless the Moon Emperor wanted it all. These wars were called the Conquest of the Moon, a time where he rained hell down upon poor unsuspecting worlds. He laid claim over many, leaving a small group of men to look over the captured world as he went after other worlds.

As he went, he claimed whatever he could find and battling for what he could not easily take. But like all tales, there was eventually an end to the Conquest of the Moon. A group, sick of the Moon Emperor waging war and taking control, rose up against him, forming their own army from survivors of the many wars the Moon Emperor waged.

The recordings of the events claim that these battles went on for ages. As it came to the last battle, it was revealed that the group did not kill the Moon Emperor. Rather, they defeated the Moon Emperor, making him go into hiding. He released control over all the worlds he took over, retreating to his original world, and was never heard from again.

For the millenniums to come, this little world began to grow old and wither. As the Moon Emperor was in hiding, the world was left without a ruler. It began to dissolve itself in chaos and discord. Then, as if given to them by the Gods themselves, a new emperor rose. The people dubbed this new emperor the World Emperor, who promised to restore the world into its former glory.

Starting just a single millennium, the World Emperor began to orchestrate something he called the Game. He pulled people from all across the dimensions and worlds, unwillingly taking them from their homes into his enclosed world. Once they arrive, they are forced into partaking in the Game.

The Game is what is says on the tin. In the Game, the players are sorted into one of three teams. They are then forced into the Arena, where they will live and fight. In the Arena, they fight to the “death” until a winner is crowned and is sent back home, and then the cycle continues. The original three teams were controlled by a trio they call the Originals.

Controlling the first team was Shade, a young, even-handed girl. She would always help her team, and tell them that their safety is valued more than winning a Game. The second team leader was Myth, a young lady who pushed her team to be the strongest there was. She hated loss, and was always disappointed when her team didn’t win. The last of the three team leaders was Heaven, a second young lady. She just wanted to have fun; the Game did not matter much as long as her team was having a nice time.

They probably would have still been around, if the Game Revolutions did not happen. Myth was the one to cause it, an underground Arena rebellion. At first it was only her team and few others from the other teams that chose to join, but eventually Shade and Heaven joined in under her and united the three teams in battle. They rose up against the World Emperor and his army, bent on destroying the Game and letting everyone go free.

Despite their combined powers, the three Originals met their demises. They could not destroy the Game, nor could they defeat the World Emperor. In their defeat, they were removed from their positions and the Game.

Permanently.

Replacing the Originals the World Emperor brought in three new Team Leaders. These Leaders doubled as Game Masters, so that the World Emperor could now calmly sit back and enjoy the show. Occasionally, he will mess around with the Game, but the World Emperor is barely seen in public anymore.

Today is a new year, a new Game. For years before, the rumors of a second rebellion have surfaced. But no one has enough courage to take on the World Emperor anymore. Many of the younger Game Players have hope, but it is quickly diminished as they witness the power of the New Leaders on their own. Yet, they are nothing compared to the World Emperor.

Many believe that there is a slim hope that the Originals are still alive and will return. Others know that they are dead, but hope that the hope that a new rebellion leader has taken their place. Not much hope remains at all. Many simply accept the fact that the World Emperor and the Game itself cannot be taken down.

Today is a new Game. There will be new Players, new challenges, and even more drama and death to be passes around. Potentially, this can be the Game to end all Games. If you are ready to fight for it, that is.  

T E A M S & G A M E ;;; (click to show)

G A M E - A R E A S ;;; (click to show)

A R E N A & T O W N ;;; (click to show)

R U L E S ;;; (click to show)

S K E L E T O N ;;; (click to show)

P L A Y E R S ;;; (click to show)

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Aug 13 2012, 09:39 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jun 3 2012, 02:04 PM
Post #2

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 119 699

The Ultimate

Ok, I'm posting to let you know I'm alive. Can't wait for this to start, though.

--------------------
Promise me you'll return!

Ignore If You Dare (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 3 2012, 05:24 PM
Post #3

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

Sounds familiar SD. wink.gif

I'm in of course and I'd like to reserve Loki naturally. I'm sure by now SD with so many RP's we've done together that you know I will limit Loki's Asgardian/Frost Giant abilities. I'd rather not start from where he's trying to gain powers from Karnilla since Odin cast him out and stripped him of his own so I'm simply going to play a lot on his arrogance and lust for power as downfalls.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jun 3 2012, 05:59 PM

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Gorgon
post Jun 3 2012, 05:58 PM
Post #4

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 638

Dropping the Band

Well, we've already got a Norse god in on this. Verrry nice. I am alive as well, and you have all three of my ??? reserved.
*poses* Thank you, thank you very much~

--------------------

Clickables (click to show)

About/Random derp (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 3 2012, 06:01 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

~HELLO~

We can have more than one? I'm tempted to do Connor Kenway from ACIII now too, lol. Mmmm...if I can I'll reserve him too and we'll see what happens. Most likely I'll end up doing both but they both wont' be the same quality. lol

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jun 3 2012, 06:03 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 3 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #6

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Rule X says you can have up to three Wishie
Also I am happy to see you again veeeery happy.
I guess Ill reserve Loki for ya. I had thoughts of putting a Loki somewhere and here along comes one |D
Just tell me if you're reserving that as a second whenever you can

Yes! Ive reserved all of yours Gorgon.
They're a mystery oh.gif
(Even if I do know them tehe)

Hullo May!
Ill update everything later tonight/tomorrow
Then I can post my profile for ernest bby <3

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 3 2012, 06:19 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Oh, can't believe I missed that. Lol
Good to hear that Loki is loved. <3
I do have a question though as it just now occured to me, Connor, being that he hasn't been released yet (and i'm completly willing to drop him since i probably don't have the time to make two profiles, lol) his history isn't known so if i did him that section would be blank....

Nice to see you too SD.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jun 3 2012, 06:20 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 3 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #8

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

I would say maybe just try to put in as much as you could
There's probabaly something that says his role in the game or whatever
But since you're only doing one that's okay too
Loki is always loved, as long as he isn't going to kill us <3

Don't worry - I skip over rules by accident all the time!

And, Gorgon,
I C WUT U DID THAR

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 3 2012, 06:53 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Oh. I know his purpose in the game. That's a little obvious, lol. I simply don't know his history. I do now some from the sources i've seen so i can put something but don't be expecting something wonderful for history. I'll fatten personality up with fighting tequnices and such so no problem there. As far as Loki goes, i've started. (Writing it sense i'm on my phone now) i'll put a much as i think is sutable for history without giving away details about Avengers. Since Thor has been out so long i'll go into detail with that portion of his life and to make it easier on those who don't know about the comics i'll stick primarily to the knowledge we have from the movies although naturally most details are the same. I hope to have Loki up tomorrow and Connor started.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Jun 3 2012, 07:02 PM
Post #10

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

Dude, this is awesome, and I know who I'm picking, can I reserve A Holy Legions spot for Sora from the Kingdom Hearts series plz I'll start his form now if not complete it. And I shall reserve a Mythic Partition spot for a special Marvel character who I will not name until I finish my second form.

CHARACTER ONE: SORA (click to show)
</div>

Personality: Sora has a typical brave and heroic personality, meaning he'll willingly risk his life for people he doesn't even know yet. He's extremely loyal to his friends, and has been shown to be extremely forgiving and highly protective of them. He constantly thinks positive and is therefore highly optimistic. Throughout his journeys, he readily puts aside his own personal goals to help those in need.

Though he is far from stupid, Sora has often seen to be highly gullible and oblivious to what should be obvious. Sora is often quick to anger whenever he's confused, and is quite childish at times. He can also be seen as quite impulsive, as he tends to jump into things without thinking them through beforehand. While simple-minded and naive at times, he has a strong sense of justice.

History (Yeah this thing is a bit long, and contains spoilers for the 1st 3 games of the KH series.) (click to show)

Equipment: Sora's basic equipment are his clothes and his Keyblade, and that's it. However, his clothes are magically imbued so that he can enter a series of 'Drive Form's' which call on his allie's power to aid him in battle.
The Forms are as follows:
Valor Form (Enhanced Strength, ability to dual-wield Keyblades) (click to show)

Wisdom Form (Enhanced Magic and speed.) (click to show)

Master Form (Fusion of both Valor and Wisdom Form) (click to show)

Final (the Most powerful Form) (click to show)

Please Note: While these Forms are useful, he may only use one form per battle, and they are greatly draining on his energy, so should be used for do or die situations.

His Keyblade is a powerful weapon, which he is able to chain the form of through a variety of key chain attachments:
When in Normal Form, he uses the Kingdom Key, his regular Keyblade
Kingdom Key (click to show)

When in Valor Form, he will dual wield Kingdom Key with Oblivion
Oblivion (click to show)

When in Wisdom Form, he wields the Keyblade Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper (click to show)

In Master Form he wields both Oathkeeper and Oblivion together

In Final from he wields Kingdom Key and Ultima Weapon, the most powerful Keyblade
Ultima Weapon (click to show)

Powers: Sora is able to wield a large number of spells in battle:
Fire: Creates a ring of fireballs to repel enemies
Blizzard: Shoots an ice crystal in a straight line
Thunder: Causes lightning bolts to rain down around Sora
Aero: Fires a small ball of wind that can be controlled and flung at enemies
Cure: Cures Sora and his allies of injuries and maladies, also restores energy
Reflect: Surrounds sora in a magical barrier to repel all attacks
Magnet: Creates a powerful magnetic force drawing objects towards Sora
Gravity: Creates an area of Zero-Gravity around Sora, causing all opponents and objects to get all floaty and stuff.
These spells can all be trained up to '-ara' and '-aga' power levels like Final Fantasy (Eg. Fire, Fira, Firaga)

Theme Song: Sora's Theme - Kingdom Hearts 2

Other: He should definitely be in the Holy Legions

Reason?: I chose this character because he is so much fun to play as, and I would love him to be picked
</div>

EDIT: I'm done, moving onto the second character, will get him up ASAP.

This post has been edited by Dorito Ninja: Jul 13 2012, 08:42 PM

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 3 2012, 07:15 PM
Post #11

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Okay then, Loki and Connor shall be reserved for Wishie
Do you want them on specific teams or can I just place them at random?

And yay! First profile!...even if it's only half done
But both spots are reserved for you Dorito!
can i eat you? <:3c

and this will be editted shortly with form one of mine, being another twewy character |D

#1 (click to show)

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jul 11 2012, 08:21 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jun 3 2012, 07:49 PM
Post #12

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

Ninja: Sora? Wah!!! Now I wanna fangirl type character to glomp him! Too bad I already have my, ahem, wonderful characters picked. *evil smile*

,,,,, What story DOESN'T have a fangirl type character?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 3 2012, 07:50 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

~HELLO~

I'll let you place them as you will. I'd love to see where you put Loki, lol. I do have one concern. I'd like it if Connor and Loki aren't on the same team. I hope that wouldn't be a problem and other than that put them where you like.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 3 2012, 08:00 PM
Post #14

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Ive placed Loki with the Shadow Storms and Conner with the Mythic team
But now Im tempted to put Loki in the Holy Legions
Ah, the sounds of gods crying in fear of the team that sounds like something from a mecha anime

Fangirl characters for a win!
reminds me how I wish they'd put a minor background character in musicals that realizes that everyone is singing and dancing and is extremely terrified
now you go finish your characters too may fff

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 3 2012, 08:14 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Lol. I like where they have ended up. It would have probably been where i would have put them too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eryth
post Jun 3 2012, 08:31 PM
Post #16

Even if I can't see the future, I'll keep walking.
Group Icon

Member No.: 26 202

GHOSTIES

Oh my... when I last checked this (a few hours ago), there weren't any replies. Now there are like 14. o.o
Anyway; I'd like to reserve Vriska from Homestuck. I already have a little bit of her form done, but not much. I don't really have a preference for the team you put her in, so just put her wherever. :U

(also I have no idea how I'm going to write her history without spoiling Homestuck in its entirety. but uh I'll try to figure something out I guess)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Jun 3 2012, 08:35 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

My Team of Awesumness

Sora's Form finished, onto char numero duo.

--------------------

Current Active RPs:

25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.

+Quote Post

Mr Fish
post Jun 3 2012, 08:56 PM
Post #18

Wants a gyarados group icon
Group Icon

Member No.: 163 866

Active Squad

Oh, man. You just gave me the GREATEST idea.

Username: Crimson Spirit
Name: Flandre Scarlet
Universe: Touhou
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to showhide)

Personality: Flandre is very energetic and childish, despite her age. She enjoys fighting, but always makes sure that the person on the receiving end doesn't get too badly hurt, if for nothing else than to play with them again. Having never left the Scarlet Devil Manor, she knows little of the outside world and human ways. She sometimes has bouts of social disorder, ranging from childish fits to outright rampages.

History: Due to her destructive power and unstable personality, Flandre's sister, Remilia Scarlet, ordered her to stay in the basement of the Scarlet Devil Manor. She has lived there all her life, playing with toys and the occasional wanderer who stumbles in.

Equipment: She only brought her clothing, a strangely shaped black spear, and a parsol so she could walk outside during the day. Unless spell cards are considered items, that's it.

Powers: Flandre shoots various colored destructive flames to attack. She uses spell cards to change the way the flames work, but can only use 1 card at a time.

Spell cards (edited for RPing) (click to show)

Being a vampire, however, she can't be in direct sunlight.

Theme Song: When you hear this, you know you're about to get your ass kicked

Other: Too destructive for the good team, too nice for the bad team, so I think (unless you want some irony), she has to be gray team.

Reason?: "TO HAVE FUN OUTSIDE THE MANOR! (Don't tell Remilia...)"

This post has been edited by Crimson Spirit: Jun 3 2012, 09:44 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Jun 3 2012, 09:23 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

My Team of Awesumness

OK, here's my second character reveal

FORM 2 (WHO'S IT GONNA BE?) (click to show)

AND THAT IS BOTH CHARACTERS DONE! HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!

This post has been edited by Dorito Ninja: Jun 3 2012, 09:27 PM

--------------------

Current Active RPs:

25% would let them go.

+Quote Post

Holy Roman Empir...
post Jun 3 2012, 09:32 PM
Post #20

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

The Ultimate

BAH! DON'TKILLME! IWORKEDTOOHARD!

Username: 123may or Holy Roman Empire (I'm not repeating this for all three)
Name: Russia
Age: Um, he's a country.... Just count how old the Soviet Union is and he's a bit older.
Universe: Hetalia: Axis Powers
Appearance: He is the tallest of all the nations (a reference to the fact Russia is the largest country in the world). He has silver-blonde hair, dark purple eyes, a large nose, wears a thick winter coat and a silk scarf.
Personality: Russia is a Yandere character. He has mentally cracked from the strain of his bloody history, and as a result he has the innocence and cruelty of a child; sometimes he casts an aura of pure evil around him whenever such malicious thoughts enter his mind. The other nations are terrified of him, especially the Baltic Nations (Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia), whom he loves to abuse physically and emotionally.
History: Well, it all started out in the Soviet Union. If you payed attention in history class, those are all the spoilers you need. Once the Soviet Union disbanded he was lonely and surrounded by white snow. He's lost most of his emotions except hate and being happy when torturing others. Russia has two sisters: his older sister, Ukraine and his younger sister, Belarus. He becomes gloomy and depressed when either of them is on his mind because Ukraine left him to try and make friends in the European Union and Belarus, also a yandere, is obsessed with the idea of forcing him to marry her. She seems to be the only other country which Russia fears. Combined with his sisters and the Baltic states, he had a intertwined marriage between them all known as the Soviet Union. Russia happily promises that eventually "all will become one with Russia". His favorite things are sunflowers and vodka (which he adores so much that he was willing to say it while falling from an airplane with no parachute). Another favorite phrase is "kolkolkol", used when he is angered.
Equipment: A metal faucet pipe. That's just it. A steel, metal pipe. Very hard to bend, even harder to break.
Powers: Since he's a country, he's VERY difficult to kill. If Russia's economy is favorable, he heals very quickly and throws out powerful punches. He also has his own curses and is immune to curses from others. He doesn't even have to say anything to lay a curse, but the effect is still there. Just ask poor Japan.
Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HaGOSLJU_o
Other: The Shadow Storms
Reason?: My fangirl dream.

Username: Meh
Name: (Jaime Reyes) Blue Beetle
Universe: Batman the Brave and the Bold
Appearance:
BB (click to show)

Personality: Jaime Reyes is shown as a big fan of Super Heroes and often discusses them with his friend Paco. In Fall of the Blue Beetle, he feels the need to have been chosen instead of the scarab finding him as a result of dumb luck. Jaime at times also shows a goofy side and often provides comic relief.
History: In Invasion of the Secret Santa’s, Jaime reveals that the scarab has started talking to him and calls him goober however, in later episode’s he simply calls the scarab armor.
Equipment: The blue scarab attached to his back is all he needs, and all he has. He's a klutz otherwise. The scarab acts as his armour, his second brain, his weapons, and the like. The scarab provides wings and a jetpack for flight.
Powers: Not really, no.
Theme Song: Nope, I fail on this one.
Other: The Holy Legions
Reason?: I wanted two flying characters for fun, and overhead spies.

Username: NEIN!
Name: Iggy
Universe: Maximum Ride
Appearance: He is around 6'2 and has (sightless) blue eyes, pale skin, and strawberry blonde hair. He has whitish wings which are fluffy according to the picture in the Maximum Ride manga book two and he has a wingspan of over fourteen feet.(Fail)
Personality:
History: While at the School, the whitecoats attempted an experiment to enhance Iggy's eyesight, but failed, leaving him permanently blind. However, he can see when his enviroment is white. Despite his lack of sight, he uses the other senses to make up for it. He had no problem being blind at the Flock's old house unless someone moved the furniture.
In an early conflict, one of the Erasers said that if the flock had not escaped when they did, the whitecoats would have replaced Iggy's useless eyes with computerized ones. However, Iggy's self-mutation, found in Maximum Ride: The Final Warning, turns out to be an ability to see colors by touching them, to "see" anything white.
In Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, Iggy mockingly replied that he has a "highly developed sense of irony," when questioned on what abilities he possessed by Doctor Roland ter Borcht. This has proven true in most of the other books, though many of his ironic jokes pertain to his lack of sight. Angel compares Iggy's wings to a large seabird, possibly an albatross, in School's Out - Forever. When it comes to cooking, Iggy is the chef and can cook fairly well in most conditions
He has a highly developed sense of sound: he can identify another member of the flock simply by hearing their footsteps. Iggy, overall, has the best senses and home economics abilities of all the flock members.
Equipment: Iggy adores explosives, fire and anything that blows up; he also is a master at making bombs. He seems to have an endless supply of bombs, said by Max, and she "doesn't know where in the world he hides them".
Powers: He can tell the color of something by touching it, not much, but his hearing is better than any normal blind person due to him being part bird. He can fly.
Theme Song: Fail here too.
Other: The Mythic Partition
Reason?: Maximum Ride kick. Temporarily obsessed for another moment. Need I say more?

This post has been edited by Holy Roman Empire: Jun 18 2012, 08:00 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:24 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.