Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Month of March (2024)
Darth Krytie
post Feb 29 2024, 10:07 PM
Post #1

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

Hello everyone! How is everyone? Did everyone see the Pokémon Direct? Anyone excited about a new Legends game?
Congratulations to everyone who completed, or participated, in last month's Scavenger Hunt!

This Month's Explorations:

Beneath the Frozen Forest: Kyurem

Dark Saturday: Genesect

Deep in the Laboratory: MewTwo

The Order in Terminus Cave: Zygarde

Switch News:

In S/V, you can get a Mythical Pecha Berry Gift via "receive via the internet) (Expiration not listed yet)

In S/V, you can get a Neo-Kitakami Case for Rotom Phone with the code NE0R0T0MC0VER (Expiration not yet listed)

In S/V, you can get a Chest-Form Gimmighoul with the code SEEY0U1NPALDEA until Nov 30th, 2024.

In S/V, you can get a Terastal Cap with the code WEARTERASTALCAP until Nov 30th, 2024.

In S/V, you can get an Expert Belt with the code SUPEREFFECT1VE until February 28th, 2025.

In S/V, you can get a 30 Quick Balls with the code G0TCHAP0KEM0N until February 28th, 2025.

In S/V, you can get Cetitan with the code L1KEAFLUTE via Mystery Gift until August 31st, 2024.

In S/V, you can get a Revavroom with the code TEAMSTAR via Mystery Gift until Oct 31, 2024.

In S/V, you can receive either a 1x Sweet Herba Mystica OR 1x Spicy Herba Mystica with the code SWEET0RSP1CY via Mystery Gift until Sept 30th, 2024.

Please head on over to Jen's Community Thread for fun, conversation and speculation!

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Feb 29 2024, 11:57 PM
Post #2

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Member No.: 795

porgeymins

Hope everyone enjoyed the anniversary event! I will be taking it easy until the SWSH, personally.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Feb 29 2024, 11:57 PM
Post #3

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Member No.: 795

porgeymins

Hope everyone enjoyed the anniversary event! I will be taking it easy until the SWSH, personally.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ThunderMoss
post Mar 1 2024, 12:00 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 440

Active Squad

It got a tad hectic towards the end but with the aid of a Flame Orb I just managed to round out my coin tally.

But now I seem to be seeing double double Rhapsody.

I am looking forward to some more sunshine and warmer rains... and then pursuing Genesect.

Regards,
-TM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eryth Violet
post Mar 1 2024, 12:02 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 400

Shiny

I enjoyed the event. happy.gif It was a neat combination theme and a nice twist on the anniversary. I also got two shiny Fuecoco, I'm happy about that.

--------------------

hi kingis
+Quote Post

CouslyBRZ
post Mar 1 2024, 12:52 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 239 584

MAIN

I really enjoyed the event, there were incentives to play every day because the rewards were very good. If I may suggest, events every month and maybe add a season pass feature of sorts like in online games, with tasks to fulfill.
+Quote Post

Iriswings
post Mar 1 2024, 01:08 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 256 357

Active Squad

This was a really fun event! I managed 700 coins, which is the most I've ever made in an event, so I was able to fill out some of my missing legendary/mythical egg entries. I also got shiny Mistilil and Jangmo-o <3

I'm looking forward to the new Legends game, especially if it gets the development time it needs. I was definitely not expecting it to be about [spoilers redacted], but it's an interesting concept with a lot of potential.

--------------------
Have you hugged an Audino today?
+Quote Post

monster415
post Mar 1 2024, 01:08 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 401

Pokemon Walls

Really enjoyed the mixed theme and various egg maturity options despite not hatching all the shinies I wanted. Also appreciated the inclusion of a breedable novelty in the hunt target list, should do this more often!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Alera
post Mar 1 2024, 05:41 AM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 78 401

Active Squad

That was fun grin.gif
Managed to get a shiny legend voucher and have enough coins left to buy a bunch of Blue Stones. My Feral Zergoose hunt continues.
Disappointed I did not manage to complete my Jangmo-o hunt during the event though. The shiny continues to elude me.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Mar 1 2024, 07:24 AM
Post #10

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Happy March everyone!
Glad to see so many of you all enjoyed the Event! More things to come in the future, the team is always working behind the scenes and we even had new additions recently with Cytosine and Entomolojest! grin.gif
Friendly reminder that the Event Coin shop remains open until March 31st, so use any remaining coins you may have before then! nod.gif
Btw, how cool was that Pokemon Presents, huh?!?! crazy.gif

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Isla de Monte Cr...
post Mar 1 2024, 10:00 AM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 612

Active Squad

Thank you for the coin event! I'm so glad to have knocked out a few 10k Dragon hunts I was really dreading last month. Looking forward to seeing what we get this SWSH!

--------------------
+Quote Post

ricktopher
post Mar 1 2024, 09:56 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 260 503

Poison Babies

I didn't do very much last month due to some real life troubles I was having, but seeing the quinceańera theme on top of celebrating the Year of the Dragon felt like such a fun idea. I loved that idea - maybe for GPX's Sweet 16 we could do another coin event like that! It rocked! clap.gif

I am SO excited for the new Legends game! One of my partners said it had a Colosseum vibe (given the whole thing is to take place in one location) and that got me even more pumped for it. Also, the TCG Pocket app?? That's gonna be an easy way for me to be able to get into card collecting. I cannot WAIT, oh my GOD.

One last thing - I wanted to thank y'all for always including what the codes that are available for games are atm. I always know I can check the monthly post here to see if I've missed any announcements. I love being able to rely on GPX for that, thank you <3
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:44 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.