Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
User list filter for users who 'were online yesterday'
Rating 5 V
Inuzuka28
post Sep 17 2018, 05:14 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 782

My SoulSilver team

I couldn't see anything on the 'not to suggest' list which is against this except maybe "Anything pertaining to changing the way the Berry Feeder works", though I think it's not quite the same so I'll go for it anyway.

My suggestion is to add a user list filter for users who 'were online yesterday', similar to users who 'have been online today', except for the day before.

My reasoning for this is that there maybe some relatively active users who are only able to come on the site early on in the day in server time, so the only active users they would only end up interacting with are those who have been online up to that point. Later on in the day, other active users would then be able to interact with those earlier users, but those earlier users would not be able to interact back.

This is where the users who 'were online yesterday' filter comes in. Users would be able to interact with people who were online the day before, but may have not yet had the chance to come online on the day itself, so that when those people do come online later on in the day, they would be able to click back those people who were online earlier on in the day. This would allow the earlier users to be able to "clickback" users who they aren't able to clickback otherwise, by essentially interacting with them first.

I'm not sure how useful other people would find this idea, but I would certainly use it on days where I do a lot of interacting.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Luxrayx
post Sep 18 2018, 04:18 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 154 018

Active Squad

Whenever I want to interact with people who were online yesterday, i open users ordered by a statistic > activity score yesterday. I believe that would do the same thing?
+Quote Post

Inuzuka28
post Sep 18 2018, 09:41 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 782

My SoulSilver team

Oh right, I completely forgot you could do that. That makes a lot of sense.
Thank you very much!

I guess this thread can be locked now since the suggestion pretty much already exists. Sorry for making a redundant suggestion.
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:08 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.