Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

129 Pages V  « < 127 128 129  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Mikaku Onchi
post Aug 6 2019, 05:25 AM
Post #2561

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

QUOTE(KikiRukata @ Aug 3 2019, 06:33 AM) *
Sorry for posting here. I need major help! I was on the mobile site and was in my daycare. I hit the donate eggs button and the site spqzzed for a split moment and asked me to confirm. I did and it released my eggs AND my daycare couple! Is there any way to get them back? I dont know what happened! I'd happily give up any other shiny/regular pokemon in my PC to have my Shiny Zergoose back...

Oh God, I know how you feel sad.gif A couple years ago, my daycare couple got released too somehow. When I posted about it the replies I got were about the mobile version button that says release everything or something. But at that time I didn't use the mobile ver., my cellphone didn't have internet access even...nor did I have a tablet?? My breeding pair was a shiny Ditto and my original Autumn Tropius. I cried that time.

--//--

Guys, I'm trying my luck with shiny Tauros and Miltank again on Ultra Moon. I pray this hunt will end soon and with me happy with my new shiny grin.gif Please pray to the Lord!

EDIT: I DID IT, I GOT A SHINY TAUROS!! Only 60 encounters too, after all that happened the last time ;o; I'm so happy

This post has been edited by Mikaku Onchi: Aug 6 2019, 12:43 PM

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Aug 6 2019, 02:03 PM
Post #2562

shloop
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

Hey nice work Mikaku! Glad you got it!

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Aug 7 2019, 10:45 AM
Post #2563

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Congrats with the shiny! Good thing you finally got it

--------------------

Proud owner of the serial code assigned to Rana09938 (click to show)

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

AltanAries
post Aug 7 2019, 05:39 PM
Post #2564

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 577

Active Squad

Today I thought I would try to buckle down and get the Elite Clicker achievement... After 60k interactions I realized that at the rate I click eggs - especially since I didn't start until the afternoon - I wouldn't be reaching 250k interactions by the midnight reset so I'm just gonna call quits and try again another day. sad.gif I'll get it someday!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Aug 8 2019, 12:44 AM
Post #2565

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

I'm thinking of stopping breeding Alomomola. It's been an year since i had setup the daycare pair, and the result is only 17 shinies across of 18000 + regular offspring. So sick of it.
But on other hand, i feel rather bad for 85 other people that still hunt them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Aug 8 2019, 08:36 PM
Post #2566

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

I have actually found a Kryduck egg!

KK the Prophet is awesome!

(I really hope you didn't release the egg by mistake)

I have started perpetually hunting Bidoof in order to help with the supply for a certain Exploration.

I look forward to a bountiful harvest in future I may share with everyone!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Aug 9 2019, 01:25 PM
Post #2567

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

HEROES

QUOTE(Gryphaena @ Aug 9 2019, 02:36 AM) *
I have actually found a Kryduck egg!

KK the Prophet is awesome!

(I really hope you didn't release the egg by mistake)

I have started perpetually hunting Bidoof in order to help with the supply for a certain Exploration.

I look forward to a bountiful harvest in future I may share with everyone!

Congrats on the Kryduck egg, Gryph! If you still need help with any breed-able mon you may not have, tell me please and I'll breed them.
Also having a box or 2 of shiny bidoof is a great deal just saying hehe heybaby.gif

I'm trying to find some suitable days to hunt rare shiny pokémon on usum. I mean, those pokémon that have a very rare call rate and take a million years to hunt because they take like 20 turns or more to call an ally in an sos hunt. I'm still missing some like lickitung, miltank, turtonator...but I need a full day to do that so,...yeah.

Also, for those interested, please check the link on my signature to check the progress of my living shiny dex. grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Aug 9 2019, 02:34 PM
Post #2568

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

I am fortunate to find my first Professor Cypress-bred Legendary egg, a Cobalion!

Lemme spread the good fortune to you all!

-sends lucky spirit finger vibes-

I hope today brings everything you need. :]

Behold Nunchduck!

Nunchduck (click to show)

She evolves from Saiduck,
Saiduck (click to show)
my "Wanna Make Me?!" Contest Entry!

This post has been edited by Gryphaena: Aug 9 2019, 10:00 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jade
post Aug 11 2019, 12:43 AM
Post #2569

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

QUOTE(AltanAries @ Aug 7 2019, 03:39 PM) *
Today I thought I would try to buckle down and get the Elite Clicker achievement... After 60k interactions I realized that at the rate I click eggs - especially since I didn't start until the afternoon - I wouldn't be reaching 250k interactions by the midnight reset so I'm just gonna call quits and try again another day. sad.gif I'll get it someday!

Aha, I remember doing this one... The only way I managed was on a desktop computer and it took, no joke, 23 hours. So, my best recommendation is just start right at reset if you can.

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Aug 11 2019, 08:35 AM
Post #2570

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

HEROES

Oh the Elite Clicker Achievement, I remember doing that to. It was some time after the berry feeder was implemented (I think that's the name of the thing) and it started being possible to feed, like 300 pokémon without having to open 300 tabs lol. So, I was with insomnia and took the opportunity to do the achievement, I was a fool. It took me almost 24 hours to do it, I was so tired and so close to having carpal tunnel at the end omg. My laptop+internet are not the best too lmao. At least I have the achievement so yay?

Also, guys, I got a shiny lickitung yesterday on ultra moon, another rare shiny! I'm trying to get all the very rare call rate shinies on usum and I'm not missing many. Today I'm trying my luck with dhelmise. Without it I'm missing: Hawlucha (which I can get in Friend Safari), Miltank, Turtonator, Scizor and Lickilicky.

EDIT: Wow, this thread is really dead, isn't it? Anyway, I actually got Dhelmise that day I was talking above. It took me the whole afternoon and evening but it eventually appeared and it's so pretty <3. Also I got a shiny litwick via Island scan AND, yesterday, I hatched my shiny Oranguru finally!! It had its hidden ability Symbiosis and I'm so excited WOOOO!!!

This post has been edited by Mikaku Onchi: Yesterday, 03:30 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

129 Pages V  « < 127 128 129
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: +Mikaku Onchi

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 09:51 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2019 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.