Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
November Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Luneon
post Nov 27 2016, 10:34 AM
Post #421

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Quincia @ Nov 27 2016, 02:40 PM) *
Something tells me that I'm not going to finish the hunt for the shiny burmy.
Mostly because I've been playing pokemon sun so much...
But I have beaten the elite four now and just need to gather legendaries and fill my pokedex. cat.gif

You still have a few more days plus it's completely random
The next egg you hatch could be shiny :P

So don't give up just yet

I also thought I wouldn't get it because I spent time on Moon, and I just hatched a shiny burmy so yeah
Nothing is impossible

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Nov 27 2016, 12:26 PM
Post #422

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I finally got my shiny Litten in Sun last night after 2204 SRs grin.gif. It was approaching 3 am and I was about to go to bed after that last SR and instead it was shiny. I freaked the heck out and had to bite the sleeve of my shirt to stop from shouting and waking the family XD.

props if you know the name reference (click to show)

I hatched my 5th shiny Burmy for the SWSH. I finally got my shiny male Burmy as well, a ground form. I'm definitely going to be evolving it after the SWSH, Mothim is a really nice shiny. I've since started another shiny hunt for the SWSH, if I get it cool, if not, at least I'll get the prize.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Nov 27 2016, 03:43 PM
Post #423

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Nov 27 2016, 12:26 PM) *
I finally got my shiny Litten in Sun last night after 2204 SRs grin.gif. It was approaching 3 am and I was about to go to bed after that last SR and instead it was shiny. I freaked the heck out and had to bite the sleeve of my shirt to stop from shouting and waking the family XD.

That is some serious commitment, so congrats! I have always been tempted to do that, but I do not have the patience for it at all.

Time to do nothing for the rest of the evening, aside from playing video games and sitting on my ass. My feet are killing me from work, and I would not like to stand up again for a while.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Nov 27 2016, 09:44 PM
Post #424

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

QUOTE(DraconicDM @ Nov 27 2016, 07:33 AM) *
QUOTE(Hitaka5Ever @ Nov 27 2016, 03:25 PM) *
OWO what's this? New drag and drop options? Very cool! But I wonder what dragging an egg or pokemon to the shelter would do?

I second on the achievements, I hope we get a set 10 for New Years. I want them so bad ;w;

I think those options have been there for some time now. Btw, dragging them to the shelter will release the pokémon or egg.

ed.: You don't have to be too worried about misclicking, it still asks you to confirm the release.

Probably bc I hardly ever rearrange my party lol. And good to know! I didn't wanna test it and lose my egg ;w;

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Nov 27 2016, 10:10 PM
Post #425

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'm taking my time playing through Sun. I still haven't even attempted the first trial yet, too busy training my team and Wonder Trading. Driger is already at level 14 and Froot Loops has evolved into Trumbeak. My next team member is going to be a Rockruff, not sure what I'll name it yet. I'm going to try and only use Alola Pokemon in my team to shake things up a bit.

I keep getting trolled by good IVd Burmy. I've had like 5 today that got locked into my party and I thought I got another shiny XD. I think the best Burmy I got had 161IVs.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Nov 27 2016, 10:17 PM
Post #426

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Nov 27 2016, 07:26 PM) *

Congrats oh.gif that must've taken a while

I might get myself a female Litten through wondertrade or gts and perhaps try breed a shiny.
I have plenty of masuda material atm

--------------------

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Nov 28 2016, 12:12 AM
Post #427

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Luneon @ Nov 27 2016, 11:17 PM) *
I might get myself a female Litten through wondertrade or gts and perhaps try breed a shiny.
I have plenty of masuda material atm

I got my female Litten on my own. And I think it MIGHT have been the first one I got. My problem was getting the female Popplio. I had to restart multiple times to get that one.

Huh. Since when does November have 31 days? The site says that the SWSH will run until reset on the 31st ov November. And I JUST realized that tonight.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Indigo Sapphire
post Nov 28 2016, 01:01 AM
Post #428

I'm not that interesting I'm sorry.
Group Icon

Member No.: 242 587

Par-taay.

Well I haven't posted here in ages. School ended a couple of days ago so now I have all the time in the world!!!~
School has hindered my usual dedication to the SWSH, but I'm still dedicated to find my shiny Burmy in the last few days of the SWSH. Even though I just started my special exploration. grin.gif

As for actual Pokemon games, I'm still getting used to Sun so far. The whole game is very different, there are heaps of new features. Maybe once I play through it a few times I'll start to get used to it. I love the Pokemon in these games, looking at Wishiwashi's stats in School Form makes me very keen to use it.

And if you are feeling ever so kind, I would simply adore you if you fed this dear Suicune a Pecha Berry (pls I need to get this special explo done in two days):

This post has been edited by Indigo chan: Nov 28 2016, 01:02 AM

--------------------
Why, hello there.

+Quote Post

Cao
post Nov 28 2016, 02:45 AM
Post #429

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 778

Active Squad

QUOTE(RicFule @ Nov 27 2016, 11:12 PM) *
Huh. Since when does November have 31 days? The site says that the SWSH will run until reset on the 31st ov November. And I JUST realized that tonight.

I just noticed that today as well! Because the end day doesn't exist, does that mean that this shiny hunt is forever? Cx
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Nov 28 2016, 06:55 AM
Post #430

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Nov 27 2016, 06:26 PM) *
props if you know the name reference (click to show)

...Beyblade? omg haven't watched it in like, forever

Congrats, I'd never have the patience for SRing so much xD

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 28 2016, 10:49 AM
Post #431

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Still no shiny burmy my end.. instead I've hatched a shiny giratina, golden bonsly, budew and riolu :eyeroll: A guy shouldn't complain about the first two, but still.. haha. Can I just finish more shiny hunts pls?

Still got some stuff from last year ongoing too, Swablu.. and Lunatone + Baltoy SWSH attempts too. If I wasn't poor rn I'd dump some money into Honey+ ahah.

When bursary comes in I'm definitely going to Game and getting Sun (when I find out where the GAME is in Bristol anyway..)

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Nov 28 2016, 12:31 PM
Post #432

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

Whew, I've spent all Thanksgiving break playing Pokemon Moon and Team Fortress 2. Back to being stressed all the time at school.

Has anyone else here Shiny Hunted on their copy of Sun or Moon? I love this gen's method of Shiny Hunting, because it's a lot easier than chaining in XY or DexNav in ORAS. Just keep a Pokemon at low health, switch summoners every so often by False Swiping the previous summoner's buddy and defeating the summoner, and waste turns until you get a Shiny.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Nov 28 2016, 01:05 PM
Post #433

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

Still working on the SWSH, as well as the main story in Moon. Main team for Moon almost complete-just missing a temp member to fill my sixth slot for the time being.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Nov 28 2016, 03:38 PM
Post #434

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Nov 28 2016, 01:31 PM) *
Has anyone else here Shiny Hunted on their copy of Sun or Moon? I love this gen's method of Shiny Hunting, because it's a lot easier than chaining in XY or DexNav in ORAS. Just keep a Pokemon at low health, switch summoners every so often by False Swiping the previous summoner's buddy and defeating the summoner, and waste turns until you get a Shiny.

Not really. But I've been using my Hold Back Snorlax to fill up my Pokedex. I was even able to catch myself a Jigglypuff on what I believe was the second help call of an Igglybuff.

EDIT - Spelling.

This post has been edited by RicFule: Nov 28 2016, 03:40 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Nov 28 2016, 05:32 PM
Post #435

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Nov 28 2016, 07:31 PM) *

Not yet
So far I've just been hatching eggs using the Masuda method (mainly to get wondertrade/gts fodder but hey why not attempt both yknow~)

I think I may start shiny chaining when I have the shiny charm
Which... I am clearly going to need wonder trade/gts fodder for :P

--------------------

+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Nov 28 2016, 07:55 PM
Post #436

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Active Squad

Thanks everyone, I'm definitely glad the shiny hunt for Litten is over. I just made it to the second island today after beating the first trial with ease. I'm currently hunting for a shiny Pikipek at the moment.

The weekend was pretty good, a nice and relaxing one. I'm really dreading the rest of the week, work has been a bit crazy and I'm so tired of it xD. I'm working with two of my coworkers I'm not overly fond of, they'll probably force me on cash(which I don't like). They tend to go on smoke breaks and not bother telling me dry.gif.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Nov 29 2016, 01:54 AM
Post #437

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

@the SWSH ending date: Sounds like an accidental typo

Also, I can't remember, but does 12 Days of Christmas and the Christmas Ghosts explorations start on December 1st or just the ghosts one? I wanna plan on doing them early on, and to help raise the 12 Days Pokes all month (hence why I haven't started another Arceus Exploration bc I DEFINITELY don't wanna miss the Christmas ones)

Little guy needs a Rawst berry please <3

This post has been edited by Hitaka5Ever: Nov 29 2016, 08:03 AM

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Nov 29 2016, 08:58 AM
Post #438

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

I will be so so glad when this semester is over. I am tired of having so much freaking work to do.

I was looking on Serebii at the different shiny forms of the new pokemon, and I think I want to go back to the first island and hunt Rockruff at Ten Carat Hill. The shiny is so damn cute!!!

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 29 2016, 10:22 AM
Post #439

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

Well my flat viewing for tomorrow afternoon got cancelled due to disputes with the flat agency. Great. Back on the room search it seems. Just threw on an advert on a website a few others have recommended to me so fingers crossed I'll find something.. current flatmates are driving me up the wall. Came back drunk at 2-3am (loud) so guess who didn't sleep until gone 5am and then overslept? Me! - If any of them start picking beef with me about anything I'm going to give them absolute Hell. dry.gif

Emailed someone about a room earlier on said website so I'll see if that's free still or not. If not then I'll take anything lmao, anything but living with these kids. Only 5 months left Sam, only 5 months left..

-------------

I've just been looking over the Sun and Moon stuff and I'm really excited to get to play it soon happy.gif I might purchase both and have one as a direct download - how does that work in terms of trading? Can I trade between my own physical copy and the direct download copy? Silly question, but I've never actually had copies of both games before now. Not that I can get them until I get home due to how the internet works here.

I don't think I'll finish this SWSH at all.. today and tomorrow left and I'm on about 400 eggs or so with still no Sh. Burmy [Steel] in sight. I just hope I get enough Prize Points to purchase whatever prize we get (assuming it's purchasable!)

@Hitaka: I think they're all available pretty much from the start of December, but it'll be announced I'm sure happy.gif

Nearly a new month too.. yay new giveaway! I still need to do Christmas shopping for a few people.. thankfully my secret santa is for the flatmate who I actually like. I should probably order that soon..

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Nov 29 2016, 10:32 AM
Post #440

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Platinum Team

QUOTE(x Sam @ Nov 29 2016, 11:22 AM) *
I've just been looking over the Sun and Moon stuff and I'm really excited to get to play it soon happy.gif I might purchase both and have one as a direct download - how does that work in terms of trading? Can I trade between my own physical copy and the direct download copy? Silly question, but I've never actually had copies of both games before now. Not that I can get them until I get home due to how the internet works here.

Huh. I don't know. I know that, eventually, the digital copies of Red, Blue, and Yellow will be able to interact with the cartridges of Sun & Moon, so I would GUESS you could interact between a cartridge of Sun and digital Moon, but it would just be a guess. I suppose the only way to know for sure is for someone to attempt it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 06:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.