Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Judged
Kamaitachi
post Oct 25 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #41

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Tag blinked awkwardly at the goggles. This confused face slowly broke into a slow smile as he accepted the gift.

"Thank you, Vernon. I'll remember this." He put them on top of his head, as he would soon be walking back through the desert, and it would most certainly help.

At this time, Nurse Joy approached, holding the Mudkip in her hands.

"Well young man" she smiled at Vernon "The potion you administered earlier may well have saved his life." The Mudfish pokemon wriggled slowly in her soft hands, proffering a smile to the trainer that had rescued him earlier. "I brought him out to say hello. The injuries will take some time to heal; there were some internal injuries that were a bit painful, and as you can see, he's still weakened by them."

Joy set the Mudkip down next to the recovering Razor, turning back to Vernon: "I suggest you let him spend some time here with me at the Pokemon Center and Razor. You're more than welcome to visit, every day if you like. It seems he's taken a liking to you, so you may well end up with another companion." She waggled a finger, "As soon as he's healed, of course."

Meanwhile, Tag slowly sank down on a bench, wherein he was promptly joined by his pokemon in neat little pile around him.

"If you don't mind, I'll rest here tonight." He nodded to Joy, who blushed shyly back at him. A little taken aback by the coy display, Tag brushed it out of sight and mind, turning his attention to his pokemon. Tomorrow, it was back to adventuring. Not sure of his destination yet, perhaps he'd set out back towards Petropolis to see if Raven had returned, or Fidona to get his next gym badge. The possibility of travel was open again, and it was high time he took it.

"Vernon, I'm leaving town tomorrow, but I won't forget the kindness you showed me here. Hopefully, we'll meet again down the road."

((Since your request for Mudkip wasn't officially approved, I'd go ahead and wait until your next roleplay to complete the capture. I went ahead and left it so that the Mudkip would be waiting here at the Pokemon Center until your request is approved, that way you could do so immediately.))

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Oct 26 2011, 05:41 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

"And I, you," Vernon murmured, happy to have a friend to hopefully meet again down. A tear rolled down his cheek, realizing it was time to say it. "Good bye," Vernon smiled. He turned, gave both Razor and the Mudkip a peck on the head,saying farewell for the moment to them, and strolling out of the Center, flanked by Zora on one side, Ray MK III on the other, and Indiana jones on his head, gazing out to future adventures, excited and inspired the toughest man known to him, Taggarty 'Tag' Lee.

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 03:29 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.