Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Wild Chills and Thrills of the Safari., ...Please don't tell me the thing just broke down.
Dragonwish2
post Feb 27 2011, 04:41 PM
Post #41

Take a story and craft it well...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 755

PANE Team

Liz froze, even as the car jerked. Immediatly she could tell something had happened. "Oh, crud." She watched the driver get out and return, covered in smoke like a Cyndaquil had puked it on him.
"Everybody out of the jeep, we ain't going nowhere like this!" The driver coughed for a minute before speaking again. "I'd take the time to explore 'round here while I try to find what the hell just happened to motor. Just don't go too far, k?"

Liz climbed out after unbuckling, ignoring the door and pushing herself over it. She jumped to the ground and looked around. "Well, let's make the most of this then." She pulled out a Safari ball from her bag where she had stored the given balls. Liz decided to pair with Kenz, one because Liz often got lost, and secondly a friend might be good in case something happened. She continued walking around and turned to mention the odd photo when she saw, to her shock, Kenz had vanished. The jeep was still in sight, but a lot smaller in perception than before. Liz was just about to panic when she heard a Pokemon cry. "Zorr!" Liz jumped in surprise and turned, swinging her bag like a weapon. After a few more turns of swinging, she took a moment to see who it was. Kenz was on the ground, most likely hit by Liz. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Kenz looked up and grinned. She was enveloped in a red light. Liz closed her eyes and looked down to now see a black fox pokemon with red tips and blue eyes.

"Wait a minute.." She remembered the photo and her eyes widened. She whipped out her pokedex. "Zorua, the Tricky Fox Pokemon. It's Illusion ability allows it to create mirage places and transform into a Pokemon or Person." Liz snapped the Pokedex shut. "You're the pokemon I took a photo of, huh?" The Zorua grinned maliciously and ran off. "Hey, wait!" Liz raced after it, Safari ball in hand.

She chased it past trees and rocks until she screeched to a stop just before she was to hit an Onix square on. Liz gaped in awe before it flashed red and turned into a mirror image of Liz. "Hey, don't do that!" One Liz ran off, another chasing it. The two ran around before one jumped into the air and transformed into a Starly. Liz grabbed it by the talons and pulled it down, but it turned out the Zorua was flightless, even then. It struggled and turned back to it's normal form, tears welling up in it's eyes. Liz's smile faded. "Oh, there, there, I'm not going to hurt ya'." She watched the Zorua sniffle before it looked up at her and raked a claw across her chest. Liz jumped back to dodge the Scratch and the Zorua ran out of her loosened arms. Liz groaned and ran after it.

Liz caught up to the wild pokemon back at the Jeep, where it had turned into a Grimer. Liz plugged her nose and threw the ball. It landed in the slime and bounced off as if it were rubber, opening and pulling in the surprised Zorua. It landed in Liz's palm and rocked once, twice... and burst out. Zorua landed on Liz's head and the area around her glowed red before the whole place seemed to change. Trees surrounded her as she looked around. She was in a thick forest, with lot's of bird pokemon flying around. She turned around to see her father standing behind her, smiling as he used to...

....before he died. Liz remembered this moment; her father had just taken her to Fortree City, where people lived in the sky with the birds. Her father held out a hand. Liz kept back. "No, this isn't true. You're gone." She turned and ran, throwing the thing in her hands. The Safari ball flew and hit her dad in the chest, the scene around her fading as the Zorua was once again trapped in the ball. Liz knelt, sobbing as the ball rocked. Once, twice... the click made Liz's eyes open. She turned and slowly picked up the ball. It had been an awful chase, trying her physically and emotionally, but she had done it. She had caught Zorua. Liz wiped away the tears and stood up, holding the ball tightly.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

Percentages and Truths (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Feb 27 2011, 09:32 PM
Post #42

PANE
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 096

PANE

David looked around as the cloud of smoke poured from the jeep. As everyone parted in separate ways David took his own path feeling lonely without his partners. Damn, I don't have my pokemon and I can't even see one to capture. David thought to himself as he started to hum a tune. Trees surrounded him on both sides as he walk through brambles and brush to find a path. As he continued he started seeing a few pokemon here and there. A Pidgey flew from a near bush as some Rattata scurried about. "If I wanted these pokemon I could have just stayed home.." David mumbled as he kicked a small rock. It flew much father than David expected and heard a thump and rustling in the nearby grass.

A small green skink looking pokemon walked out rubbing its snout. "Sniiiii" it hissed at David as it started moving toward him. Muscle memory caused David to reach to the spot on his belt that would hold Charmander's pokeball. "Shit, I forgot" David said under his breath. He then began to search franticly for another rock or something to throw at the new pokemon. As he grabbed a rock the pokemon leaped his way. With a fast side-arm throw as he dove to the side David succeeded in hitting the Snivy.

This thing is pretty quick, and strong too. It'll make a nice addition to my team.. At this point the pokemon began to slowly move to it's feet. David threw his first Safari ball and began to look for more rocks before it even made contact with it's target. As Snivy was absorbed into the red light David had gathered enough rocks at his feet to hold the pokemon off for days. After the second wobble David began to relax. Then, just as he was about to step forward, the ball popped open with the the pokemon that escaped looking pissed.

David let loose a rain of rocks at the Snivy. Time after time the rocks made contact forcing it back against a tree. It covered it's face and began to growl at David. "Just calm down and stay in the pokeball" David grunted as he threw the second Safari ball. Once, twice, three times it moved followed by a ding. David walked over and wiped the sweat from his face. He bent down to pick up the pokeball and then realized he was alone and had no idea where he was. "Hello? Can anyone hear me??" David cupped his hands and shouted as he walked in circles trying to remember where he came from.

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Feb 28 2011, 05:08 PM
Post #43

Get-A-Load-Of-This-Guy Cam
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 272

Active Squad

In a blink of an eye everyone left the jeep to follow their own path in search of something to capture. Tyson was no exception to this and headed towards the lake with his mind set in capturing something new for his team that would make a good addition, both in terms of typing and personality. When he reached there, however, nothing of much interest caught his eyes. Magikarps were practically useless on land and, to some extent, on water itself. A passing Yanma proved to be too fast and agile to allow an easy capture and thus Tyson had already lost six Safari Balls to the bug. Hell, even the king of the lake - a rather big Seaking - made quick work of the thrown capsule devices and refused yet another capture to Tyson. This wasn't working. Either he would have to befriend a Pokemon and convince it to come along or he'd have to weaken it somehow or get a lucky streak. Just as he was leaving the area to search for something on another place something caught his interest, however. From the rocky surface near the lake, small thunderbolts could be seen, followed by long cries of "Kiiiiiiiid!".

"Oh, whatever, might as well just check that out." he talked to himself since there wasn't really anyone else there to speak to and headed towards the rocks. When he got there he saw something a ball that looked rather small... and yellow covered in black markings... with plugs? What?

"Elekiiiiiiiiid!" the yellow ball revealed itself to be an Elekid and followed by its cry small bolts of electricity covered his body. Moved by his own curiosity and somewhat reckless attitude Tyson tried to crawl closer to the little monster... only to slip on the wet rocks and smack his face on the hard, cold rock, alerting the Elekid. With nothing to defend himself with besides his own hands Tyson took out a Safari Ball and threw it against the Elekid who, instead of evading it or simply punt it back to the trainer smashed it on the ground with his fist, breaking the mechanism and the ball itself into small pieces. It then looked back at Tyson and began charging his body with volts of electricity.

"Oh shit!" he cursed and prepared his body for the impact of the incoming thundershock... and nothing. Nothing happened. The Elekid repeated the cry three times to no avail before giving up and falling on his knees. Frustrated with the failed attack he smashed his fist on the rock, breaking it like it did with the Safari Ball.

"...So, you can't use your Electric attacks?" the Elekid nodded before getting back on its feet and Tyson took the chance to ask it to come along.

"If you come with me, I can try to figure out what's wrong." the Elekid was still uncertain. For one, it wanted to gain back it's ability to store, use and discharge electricity at will but for another it'd have to trust a complete stranger. He looked back at Tyson who looked back at it with a smile. Surely, he wasn't that bad. For a stranger, at least. The teenager took out another Safari Ball and maximized it, holding it in front of the Elekid while crouched.

"So, what do you say?"

"Kid." it nodded again and punched the main button of the ball with his fist before being engulfed by the light. Shaking once, twice and thrice the ball stopped with the button glowing red for a second and letting out a *Beep* indicating a successful capture. Tyson got up and looked back at the way he came from. The jeep was still in sight and, apparently, still not fixed. He carefully made his way back there trying not to slip again on the rocks with the Safari Ball in his hand and smiled.

"Don't worry, I got your back... Oniden."

--------------------
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Feb 28 2011, 06:30 PM
Post #44

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 601

Hunter's Party

Zach bent over a picked up the Safari Ball from the sand, grasping it rather firmly. "Hm, I suppose that I should get back to the Jeep, see how things are going." Zach thought to himself as he put the Safari Ball in a pocket of his bag which was separate from the others. As Zach got back to his feet, he looked out into the Safari Zone. The sun was shining rather brightly over the trees, and Pidgey could be hear chirping in the distance. Zach took a big breath of air before heading back to the jeep.

After a good amount of walking, Zach had reached the jeep once again to find the driver still messing with the engine. Zach walked up and asked, "How's the engine coming along?" The man turned away from the engine to reveal his beard to be covered in smoke, as if he was just cleaning a chimney. "Not too good, this thing is practically a dinosaur, and I have no experience with it." Zach let out an over-dramatic sigh, and then remembered something. When he was young, his father, who was a mechanic, used to work on car engines and sometimes let his son help. "Hey, I have some experience with engines, want me to take a look?"'

"Thanks for the offer, but I will be fine," the man said, revealing an uneasy smile. "Besides, we have a jeep coming in about 30 minutes. You should take the time to go look for more Pokemon. Have caught any Pokemon yet?" Zach nodded, as he proudly exclaimed, "Yes, I caught a Sandile." The man smiled once again, removing his ball cap. mopping the sweat of his brow.

"Alright, I'm going to go look for another capture. I will see you back here in 30 minutes or so." And on that note, Zach took off, back into the depths of the Safari Zone. Eventually Zach reached a small lake, and plopped down on the ground, leaning against a tree trunk and observing the beautiful view of the lake and the trees surrounding it. Just as Zach was about to dose off to sleep, a jet of water smacked him in the face. Zach jumped too his feet as fast as a cartoon character, and looked like one too, with the expression he was making. He looked around, but couldn't seem to find what had attacked him with the water. After looking around the area for a while, he noticed a pair of eyes peeking about the surface of the water. He got on all fours and slowly crawled over to the water...

"Gahhhhhhh!" Zach cried out as the eyes sprung out of the water, and the creature flew into the air, landing on the back of his head. Zach rolled over on his back and flailed around; in fact he flailed so much that he ended up falling into the water. Continuing to struggle in the water, despite it being a mere two feet in depth, Zach finally got himself together, and looked around to see if anyone had seen that rather embarrassing event. Fortunately, there was no one around. Unfortunately, he was now soaked, and had no other clothes.

"Poli!" Zach heard at his feet. He looked down to see a Poliwag, looking rather proud of itself. "So you're the one who caused all that racket?" Zach angrily asked the small tadpole Pokemon. The Pokemon jumped in the air, looking pleased. "Yeah, well I didn't think it was that funny!" Zach yelled. Sensing trouble, the water type Pokemon took off, racing along the side of the lake, with Zach running after it, calling out, "Hey! Get back here!" The Pokemon zoomed into a group of trees, with Zach following close behind, but the Poliwag was making distance, due to Zach's dampened clothes weighing him down. Suddenly, he had a chance. The Pokemon had run into a clearing, but there was no way to go but back.

"Ah-ha!" Zach called out triumphantly, "I've got you cornered!" The Poliwag looked around frightened, and in a last effort to escape, darted into a bush. "Oh no you don't!" Zach said, as he dove into the bush, hoping to catch it. "I've got you!" he cried out as he grabbed a hold of something. "Wait.. this doesn't feel like a smooth skin... this feels like... feathers?" Zach thought to himself as he got himself out of the bush. And much to his surprise, he was not holding a tadpole pokemon, but rather the small bird pokemon, Rufflet, that he had read about in the pamphlet he had at the hotel.. This pokemon was obviously angered; by which it expressed its emotions by pecking Zach in between the eyes. "Ow," Zach whined as he dropped the Pokemon and took a few steps back, and examined the Pokemon, who cocked its head to the side, looking at the trainer curiously.

Zach curiously examined the Pokemon once again. He removed a PokeBlock from his PokeBlock case and tossed it at the bird Pokemon. The Pokemon observed it carefully, and then finally pecked at it. Zach took out a Safari Ball and threw it at the Pokemon. It was sucked up by a red light, and the Pokeball rocked one time before flying open. The Pokemon looked at Zach again, not pleased with him trying to capture him, and eyed him suspiciously. Zach took out another Safari Ball, and threw it at the Pokemon. With two rocks, the Pokemon sprung out. Instead of looking pissed, the Rufflet walked over to Zach, and pecked at his PokeBlock case. "Oh, so you liked the PokeBlock?" Zach said, surprised. "Say what, if you join my team, you can have all the PokeBlocks you'd like." He held a Safari Ball out, and with a nod, the Rufflet pecked the button which sucked him into the PokeBall. After 3 nods and the signature *Beep*, Zach picked up the Safari Ball and put it in his bag.

This post has been edited by Pinsir: Jun 26 2011, 10:27 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Mar 11 2011, 06:53 PM
Post #45

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 69 941

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz smiled as she walked back to the jeep. Her new sister, who she was not nicknaming, was perfect. She was a loving sister who was part of her family now. There wasn't much to it, and that was what made it special. She made it to the jeep, but saw some heavy footprints and pawprints leading away. Kenz followed them without much thought, and when she saw the sight of a small scuffle, she ran. When she finally came to a wide clearing, she saw Liz. Smiling even more broadly, Kenz called out to her new friend. "Hey Liz! Guess what? I j-"

Oh, no. Liz was crying.

Now, Kenz didn't know much about Elizabeth. But what she did know was that Liz wasn't the type to cry. It took a lot to faze her. Kenz didn't even need an explanation to what hurt Liz's heart that badly; she just knew it wasn't good. She ran towards Liz and hugged her. Not a light hug that you use to say goodnight to a baby. A strong hug, that spoke without words. A reasurring hug, that said, "You're not alone." Kenz let go of her after about a minute, and put Liz's hand around her shoulder if she needed support. Helping as best she could, she started leading Liz back to the jeep to comfort her.

--------------------
<------ by NINJAWIGGLYTUFF

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.
80% of all males think girls can't do foot ball or boxing. If you're a girl or boy who thinks girls can kick butt, copy and paste this into your signature.
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Mar 12 2011, 11:07 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz sniffled and wiped her eyes as Kenz rounded the corner of a tree, grinning ear to ear. "Hey Liz! Guess what? I j-" She stopped and pity fell over her face. She ran to Liz and hugged her. Liz was surprised at the gesture but quickly returned it. Kenz let go and put a hand on her shoulder before she led her back towards the jeep. Liz followed, silent for the first few minutes.

"I.. I was chasing a Pokémon, a Pokémon that could change its appearance and make you see a scene that's not real. When I finally caught up to it, it made it so I saw my dad..." She trailed off, afraid to cry again. Liz looked at her hand and opened it to see her palm was red from gripping the ball so fiercely. She put it in her bag and breathed deeply. "So, tell me what happened." Liz glanced at Kenz with a weak smile.

As they walked, Zorua popped from her poke ball and poked her head out of the bag. She grinned at Kenz and in a flash had transformed to look like a Pidgey. Liz glanced behind her shoulder and groaned. “Kelli, return, NOW.” The Zorua yelped and pressed her Safari ball, disappearing. Liz sighed. “That was her. I just hope catching her was worth it." Liz glanced at the ball in Kenz's hand. "Ohh, so what did you get?"

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Mar 12 2011, 11:33 AM
Post #47

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz looked at Liz with kind empathy. She was always a mother to her pokemon, and her maternal instinct always showed in her everyday actions. She gave the Zorua with a look of cold fury for a second. So that's what caused Liz her tears... Kelli yelped and returned to its Safari Ball. Serves her right.

As they continued walking, she gestured toward her ball. "Well, I caught a baby Tropius. It was apart from all of her siblings; it was the outcast, just like me. I was really happy to have found it. Now we've got each other," she said with a small smile. As they turned another corner, they reached the jeep.

"Um... Mister? When do you think the jeep'll be fixed?" she asked as they got closer.

"Not for a while, ladies. I just don't know what's gotten into this thing..." the driver replied, scratching his head. Kenz sighed. Well, this was going to be a while.

Turning to Liz, she grumbled, "Well, we might as well find the others. You okay to walk on your own?"

((In the next post, can you lead Kenz and Liz to David?))

--------------------

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed. If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.
75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature.
80% of all males think girls can't do foot ball or boxing. If you're a girl or boy who thinks girls can kick butt, copy and paste this into your signature.
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Mar 12 2011, 12:06 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz smiled at the news of a capture. "Oh, you're no outcast. Anyone who treats you like one bumped their head a little too hard." She winked and looked towards the jeep. "Yep, that looks pretty busted up." She glanced at Kenz.

"Well, we might as well find the others. You okay to walk on your own?"

Liz nodded. "I have Zorua, though I think she'd rather turn into a Poochyena and bite me than battle..." She stopped as she heard a faint yelling. "Isn't that..." Liz's eyes widened. "David!" She turned towards the noise and hit the ground running, screeching to a stop after a few yards to look back at Kenz. "Coming?"

This post has been edited by Dragonwish2: Mar 13 2011, 08:04 AM

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Mar 12 2011, 05:17 PM
Post #49

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

As David shouted for help the forest seemed to come alive with pokemon. All sorts of bird pokemon were flying away while the bug pokemon scurried for cover. Even a few Geodudes crossed in front of David. He looked up and could just barley make out the sunlight through the leaves. In all the confusion David forgot the Safariball still in his hand. As he turned it wiggled and Snivy popped out.

"Shit, I forgot about you.. Wait! You live here can you help me get out?" David asked the pokemon. It turned to him and let out a snort and looked away. "Well if you want to have an attitude then stay in your ball" David mumbled as the red light engulfed the Snivy. "Not only am I lost, I also have to adjust Snivy's attitude." The an idea popped into David's head.

If i make enough noise all the pokemon will move around and someone is bound to see them or hear me..

So David began stomping around doing his best impression of an angry Charizard. If fact it was so good that a few young Charmanders appeared from behind some bushes just to get scared and run off again. As all the Pidgey, Spearow, and a few Hoothoot awakened by all the noise flew out of the top of the trees David quieted down and began to wait for someone to find him.

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Mar 12 2011, 09:11 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Active Squad

"Still broken, uh?" the man lifted his head from the engine to face Tyson and nodded. The jeep wasn't smoking anymore but a large black charred mark could be seen on the interior of the hood and the motor still wasn't functioning.

"I called for support a while ago so they should be here any moment now... However, your friends all ran off somewhere and we have to wait for them to come back." the man spoke while clearing the sweat in his forehead with his arm. He sighed and returned his attention to the motor before closing the hood. "No point in beating a dead Rapidash."

Suddenly, in a far-off forest, a commotion of bird Pokemon flew over the trees, startled by something. Until that point it had been a pretty nice, warm and calm day (if one was to exclude the motor's meltdown) so the reason for all that wasn't clear.

"...Ah, crap. I think I saw David go in that direction." Tyson nearly felt the need to facepalm. Sure, he was reckless, but at least he didn't startled an whole forest in the process of his capture... somewhat. Alright, he startled Oniden and a few Poliwag but come on. The man seemed to share the same thought and, already used to having to bail out lost people, held out a Great Ball and a Dodrio materialized in front of the broken down jeep.

"Drio, drio, drio!" the three heads each repeated the same cry and the man pointed the Dodrio to the forest. He also gave a note that read "Support is coming. Hurry up." to the Triple Bird Pokemon before this one rushed off with amazing speed.

"That's a pretty impressive Dodrio." Tyson commented as the bird ran through the plains and towards the forest.

"Thanks. It's been with me for a long time... Some of his heads have quite a temper, though." He laughed followed by Tyson. It was unusual to see a two headed Pokemon and, for some reason, the mention of temperamental problems between heads was always funny to hear.

Tyson laid back on a grassy hill nearby waiting for both the support and the rest of the group to arrive. It turned out to be quite a short tour of the Safari and he only managed to capture Oniden but, on the bright side, at least he could get his other Pokemon back when he returned to the resort.

"God, I really hope Gobi didn't cause any trouble..." he thought to himself before he closing his eyes and just laid there, enjoying the smooth breeze.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Mar 20 2011, 08:34 AM
Post #51

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz blushed a bit. She was the outcast, but Liz was trying to make her feel better. She smiled and said, "I'm the outcast in my family. But I don't deny that they haven't bumped their heads a few times too many times..."

Kenz turned toward the noise as well. "Hey, that's David!" she shouted along with Liz. She laughed at the jynx moment between them before sending out Tropius. It let out a little roar before nuzzling Kenz.

"Hey girl!" Kenz exclaimed. "Would you mind flying us toward that really loud noise?" Tropius nodded and lowered its head so Kenz and Liz could climb on. Kenz climbed up onto her neck and motioned for Liz to get on. "You coming? I think my sis will be a bit faster than running."

This post has been edited by Pokefan209: Mar 20 2011, 08:35 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Mar 20 2011, 08:21 PM
Post #52

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 601

Hunter's Party

Zach rose to his feet after his capture, revealing a small smile. After taking a deep breath of air as a cool breeze went by, he took a look at his watch. He needed to be at the Jeep in 20 minutes, which gave him more than enough time to do so. Zach took a sip of a water bottle he had on his backpack before setting out in the direction of the jeep.

About 10 minutes later Zach had reached the Jeep. The driver was taking a breather one a boulder near the Jeep while Tyson was laying down on a grassy hill nearby. Zach strolled over casually to Tyson and took a seat on the grass the grass next to him, looking out at the Safari Zone.

"Great view, huh?" Zach said to Tyson as they took in the scenery.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Apr 2 2011, 10:36 AM
Post #53

Group Icon

PANE Team

"Hey girl!" Kenz exclaimed. "Would you mind flying us toward that really loud noise?" Tropius nodded and lowered its head so Kenz and Liz could climb on. Kenz climbed up onto her neck and beckoned to Liz. "You coming? I think my sis will be a bit faster than running."

Liz gaped and slowly climbed aboard. "I'm guessing it would be faster. Though I'm not used to flying, so if we can take it easy at first-!" The Tropius pushed into the air and took off with a beat of her strong wings. Liz shut her mouth tight to keep from screaming and possibly scaring the new Pokemon. The view was incredible. Liz laughed at her fear and looked around. Pokemon flew past. Below, Liz could see Tyson and Zack. She listened and spotted David. "There! Is he imitating a Charizard?" She pointed and Tropius landed. Liz jumped off and ran to David.

"Come on, Charizard boy, the jeep isn't too far off." Liz dragged him to the grass Pokemon.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Apr 4 2011, 08:28 PM
Post #54

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

Not long after David stopped stomping around a dark figure descended from the sky while a smaller body jumped off and made it's way toward him. After shielding his eyes from the sun he was that it was Liz and the larger figure was a Tropius. Liz seemed to be in a hurry and she dragged David with surprising strength for a girl her size.

"Do you think the pokemon can handle flying with all three of us on it's back at one time?" David asked as Liz continued to shove him toward the Tropius. "It looks small and not to mention tired" David observed as he saw the pokemon begin to pant and saw a layer of sweet smelling sweat form on it's neck.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Apr 6 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #55

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Tropius WAS tired. But she didn't want to disappoint her sister. She lifted off the ground a little bit, and plopped down, exhausted.

"Oh girl, that's okay," Kenz murmered in Tropius's ear. She held out the Pokeball to return Tropius. She wasn't big enough to carry all of them yet. She was only a baby, after all! Kenz turned to the others, and sighed.

"Guess we're walking a little ways."

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post Apr 13 2011, 03:25 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz groaned. "Let's hope we don't get lost..." She trailed off, staring into the distance at a small cloud of dust. Her eyes widened and she blinked in surprise, checking her belt to make sure Kelli hadn't gotten out. "Guys, I think we have a Dodrio on our hands."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It arrived quickly, a male with three long black necks and small feathery heads on top. It looked big, even for a Dodrio- about 6' 5", in Liz's view. She approached a head and he lowered, letting Liz climb on. She glanced at David and Kenz. "He's friendly enough, so let's go!"

Once they had all boarded, the Dodrio set off the way Liz and Kenz had come, moving with speed no human could compare to. After twenty minutes the jeep was view. Ten more and they had reached it. Liz let go of the Pokemon and smiled, pulling out a small bit of Pokemon food and feeding the head she had ridden on before turning to face the driver. "So, miss us?"

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Apr 15 2011, 10:57 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

Active Squad

Tyson merely nodded at Zach's question. Sure, it was a great view but the memories going through Tyson's mind at that point were what mattered the most to him. Summer days training alongside Lícia and his friends so that they could challenge Bugsy and win a badge to show it off. Of course, his Scyther wasn't a weakling by any means and each time they tried the bug took them down like a gust of win takes down a castle made of cards.

"You know, I think I'm going for badges." he rose his upper body into a sitting position "I'm pretty sure I can handle them this time around. Any ideas where to start?"

Before Zach had a chance to even answer, though, the Dodrio arrived with the rest of the group on its back. How he even managed to carry all three of them was beyond Tyson's knowledge but at least they were back.

"Ah, excellent! Did you deliver them the note?" the man shouted while heading for the Dodrio, only to have the middle head regurgitate what seemed to be the remains of said note. "Goddamn it. At least you got them back safe and sound." he waited for Liz, Kenz and David to hop out of the bird before returning it to its Great Ball.

"Take a moment to relax while support it's on its way. I know I sure as hell will." the man spoke before going inside the jeep and falling asleep with his hat covering his face.

It was near sunset that support arrived with a tow truck to carry the immobile jeep. Tyson got up from the grassy hill and woke up whoever fell asleep before stretching out a bit.

"God, I just want to eat something when I get back. I'm famished!"
ooc (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post Apr 24 2011, 12:37 PM
Post #58

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz felt extremely queasy from bouncing up and down on that Dodrio on the ride home. She usually didn't get motion sickness, but that Dodrio had three personalities, so it was almost as if she was going up and down at the same time when those heads argued. In other words: Not fun. So she was glad to slide off of that Dodrio and go to sleep on the soft grass.

When she awoke, she was face to face with Tyson. "Wake up." he said curtly. Kenz stretched and saw the sun begin to set off to her left. She entered the truck, waited for everyone else to get in, and told the driver, "Step on it!"

Soon enough, a resturaunt came into view. It looked very classy and elegant. Luckily, Kenz had packed a formal outfit in case this situation came up. "You guys want to eat?" she said, gesturing to the resturaunt as the truck rumbled under her.

This post has been edited by Pokefan209: Apr 24 2011, 12:37 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragonwish2
post May 8 2011, 06:43 PM
Post #59

Group Icon

PANE Team

Liz yawned and followed Kenz's gaze as she spoke. "Sure, looks pretty good to me. I'll head inside before we go and change, though. I'll meet ya' there in about ten minutes." Liz felt the jeep rumble under her as it pulled into the Safari Resort. She opened the door and climbed out, walking inside to the desk. "I left my Pokémon..?" The woman nodded.

"Name…?"
Liz showed her Trainer card and the woman instantly found her bag. Liz took it, thanked her, and headed up to the room. Once she had opened the door and entered, Liz let out Ryan and went to where she had put her clothes up. She unfolded a white long dress. “Should I wear this outfit?” Ryan shrugged. Liz sighed and pulled out a smaller, dark blue dress. “This?” He shrugged again. Liz went through multiple outfits before grabbing one at random and heading into the bathroom to change.

Liz had ended wearing the dark blue dress. It was a strapless that went just above her knees, with symmetrically blue flats. Liz had curled her normally straight hair and put it in a loose bun, several loose curls falling around her face. She left Serena’s Pokéball at the suite, for fear she would pop out randomly. She did one last glance in the mirror and left for the restaurant.

When she entered, it proved to be as fancy as she assumed. The walls were gleaming silver, with dark short carpet on the floor. A fire pit had been made in the far north of the room, where Pokémon were out (though they were likely told to behave). Round tables covered the center of the room, each with a small candle and table cloth of white on top. To the left was a long silver buffet table, with trays and plates and utensils at the ends. The food smelled incredible, and a great variety was laid out. From tuna to sushi, from steak to spaghetti, there would be no complaints tonight in Liz’s opinion.

Tyson wore the same he had when she last saw him, though now with a blue and black jacket, the blue being intricate patterns going down to his elbows. He was headed for the buffet table. Liz followed, grabbing a tray and plate. She put turkey, mashed potatoes, and corn on her plate, covering the meat and potatoes with gravy. Liz took a cup and got a drink of Lickitung Lemonade. She walked with her tray towards a table. A blonde boy in a white suit walked past with his own tray. He snorted at Liz. “Where’d you get that outfit, the dumpster?” He guffawed and walked off. Liz glared but sat down at an empty large table.

Liz could see Tyson heading back with a tray of spaghetti. The blonde boy passed by, sticking out his foot as he did. Tyson tripped over it, his tray spinning sideways as he caught himself on a table. The boy gasped and immediately started yelling. “You nincompoop, look what you did to my tux! You’ll pay for this!” Liz rose and walked over.
“Um, rather than turning into an angry Tauros at him, you should watch your feet.” The boy glared and reached inside his jacket.
“He was the clumsy one! He’s going to get a bad burn from my Pansear.” The boy pulled out a Pokéball. Liz watched.
“Hold on now, that’s not right.” The boy just snuffed, and Liz reached for Oreo’s Pokéball. “I wouldn’t be so snub if I were you.” Two other blonde boys in similar outfits approached from behind the first and pulled out their own.

“Three verses two! This should be easy.” Liz groaned inwardly. This was NOT good.

--------------------
Pane (click to show)

+Quote Post

Pokefan209
post May 9 2011, 02:28 PM
Post #60

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Kenz's Squad (PANE)

Kenz was surprised to see how fancy the resturant was, even thought the outside was as beautiful as she had imagined. The floor looked beautiful, and the walls, and the ceiling, and the people who resided there. Quickly ducking into a nearby bathroom, she changed from her sweats and t-shirt to a long, elegant red dress that outlined her curves in a sweet way and perfectly disguised her small gut. Walking out, several boys her age and a bit older whistled and stared a second, forgetting their dates. She smiled and adjusted her red rose headband. Walking to where she saw Liz and Tyson stood angrily with a few rich idiots, one with which was covered in spagetti, she smiled and withdrew her Safari ball from a dark scarlet clutch in her hand. She had been too excited to grab her other Pokeballs, but she could see a woman in a dark uniform bring her Pokeballs to her.

"Thank you," she said to the attendent, grabbing her Pokeballs. "This isn't going to be as easy as you thought, jerks. I've got Pokemon of my own, so this will be three on three." Unfortunatly, two other boys came into view, obviously friends of the original. Man, I hope the others come soon, Kenz thought. Maybe I won't be fighting the jerks who threatened my friends.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:47 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.