Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Love Live: School Idol Project/Sunshine/Festival!
Jen
post Sep 14 2015, 02:18 AM
Post #1

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

Useful Links:
Card info and more - http://schoolido.lu/
Anime - http://www.crunchyroll.com/love-live-school-idol-project

---

We went to the movie today in our city, did anyone else go to see it this weekend??

Swag (click to show)

To start off this thread, who is your best girl?
Least favorite girl?
Do you play School Idol Festival? If yes, if you wish to share, what is your ID code?
What's an upcoming set or UR you wish to have?
What's an upcoming event SR you're hoping to get?
Do you like to tier in events?
Bibi, Lily White, or Printemps?

For me, best girls are Kotori and Nozomi. I can't decide which of the two I like better, so they're tied for first for me. Worst girl is Hanayo... I'm just not a fan. :<

For upcoming set, I'm not too sure. I really like the ninja set that just came out in Japan. I can't wait to see Nozomi and Kotori! Upcoming, UR wise, I so want that Halloween Nozomi! The unidolized card embodies her mischievous side so well, and the idolized is amazingly gorgeous. After that, I'd say Job V. 2 Kotori, and then Marine Nozomi. For cards that have already been released, I'd love to have idolized China Dress and Fairy Tale Kotori! ;-; Hopefully KLab will bring over those guaranteed SR boxes for us!

The event SR I'm looking forward to next is the rice goddess Hanayo event next month. I said this in the community thread, but that card is perfect for her and it's really cute. (:

I tend to tier Score Match events just because I can. I still haven't tiered any token events. They're so tedious, I find them so hard to do!
Also, screw the last score match we just had. Ended up using two love gems to get that PL Honoka card. :C

Lily White for life.

My Love Live: School Idol Festival ID: 231402564 - I show up as /μ/Jen
I totally recommend joining the reddit community, too, the /μ/ is a tag to recognize other players from there. ^^

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Sep 14 2015, 06:50 AM
Post #2

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

Spain is not one of the countries that are showing the movie, so I'd have to wait for a domestic release and watch it online or something. I still have to watch the anime, though.

As I mentioned in the community thread, Umi/Hanayo best girls, can't stand Nico.
Future sets, let me check... the only one that caught my attention was the ninja one.

For the events, I'll be trying to tier in the one for rice goddess Hanayo. Origami onigiri too cute

I don't usually try to tier unless I really like the card/I know from beforehand that there won't be much competition (because the girl is not popular and/or the event is before/after one for a more popular girl), though there have been times where I had a good start and tried to tier because why not. I've only tiered (not tier 1, though) in two token events in a row, clam digging Hanayo and hiking Honoka.

Aaaand my favorite unit is lily white. One girl from each attribute, one girl from each year, it's perfectly balanced (ż?).

I'll add a question of my own. What is/are your favorite song/s? I'd say mine is Anone Ganbare (though it eventually became a sort of love-hate relationship because I needed over 70 tries and a team full of lock cards to FC it). I also like Start: Dash, Takaramonos and Soldier Game.

My ID is in my signature. I think I have a full list, but I should be able to make some room.

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Sep 14 2015, 10:41 AM
Post #3

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

To start off this thread, who is your best girl?
- NICO<3 (Second best is Maki no doubt!)

Least favorite girl?
- Currently not come across any I "hate" yet, but prolly will in sometime xD

Do you play School Idol Festival? If yes, if you wish to share, what is your ID code?
- Rarely, casual player. I play every once in a.... blue moon :P

What's an upcoming set or UR you wish to have?
What's an upcoming event SR you're hoping to get?
- To both of these I need to answer "Idk yet" cause I'm not fully up to date with everything due to being a casual player and stuff, sorry ^^;

Do you like to tier in events?
- Nah I just do my thing and that's it.

Bibi, Lily White, or Printemps?
- BiBi cause Nico and Maki (duh!) cat.gif

Favorite song
- Not sure yet.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kirshia
post Sep 14 2015, 03:03 PM
Post #4

Stuck in idol hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 559

The best ^^

Ah, the movie I'll never legally see (and get the promos for) because apparently Europe doesn't exist :') I hope it was fun!

Best girls: Nozomi and Maki. Nozomi hates me tho :')

Worst girl: Nico. I just can't stand her.

I play SIF on two servers, EN and JP. My EN ID is 382840465. I show up as Ser, rank 96, UR Maki as center.

I'm definitely looking forward to the White Day set. The URs are gorgeous as usual, but I would be satisfied with any card. Even Nico. They're all so beautiful.

Event SR I want? FAIRY NOZOMI. I WILL TIER IN HER EVENT AND IDOLIZE HER. EVEN IF I HAVE TO BUY LOVECA.

I've never tiered in any event before. I usually allow myself to fall to T5. Loveca is better than green tickets, soloyolos are evil.

I don't really have a favorite unit. None of them has all of my faves, I focus more on songs, and each unit has at least one song I love and one I hate. :p

Favorite song? Merfes vol. 1! It's the first (and still only) one I S-cleared, long before I even C-cleared the other ones. I can listen to it for hours.

--------------------
You know you want to~

Are you a fan of Love Live, Cardfight!! Vanguard or Future Card Buddyfight? Feel free to talk to me about it, either on here or on my Tumblr.
+Quote Post

Pyotr
post Sep 14 2015, 04:40 PM
Post #5

Sugar Content
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 069

Unown

Maki best girl, that's all I have to say about this. She overshadows the other girls
(I don't play the game though)

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Sep 15 2015, 10:42 AM
Post #6

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

Ahh so jealous you got to go to the movie! I had other things on at the same time as the movie was on in my city, so I didn't get to go sad.gif

My best girl is Maki, followed by Nico <3 and my least favourite is Hanayo.

I only started playing like a week ago, so haven't made too much progress, but have been addicted to it! My ID is in my signature, feel free to add me...I've gone through and added everyone from here wink.gif
Because I'm so new to the game, I'm not really up with the latest events and stuff just yet. But I really love the idolised versions of all the girls in the cafe maid set, so I'd love one of them. And definitely Bibi <3

My favourite songs so far would be Snow Halation and Start Dash ^_^.gif

This post has been edited by eevee64: Sep 15 2015, 10:46 AM

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Sep 15 2015, 01:50 PM
Post #7

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

KOTORI'S NINJA CARD!

Definitely going to need to save for this set. The Nico card is adorable too, ahhh!
The Dancing Stars on Me set is pretty cute too! I'm probably going to get a JP account soon, it's so hard to not be able to play on it and have all the new things! haha

Fav Songs: I love everything Lily White (most fav would have to be binetsu kara mystery (that EX) followed by anone ganbare), Kaguya, Wonderful Rush, Soldier Game, Daring!!, After School Navigators (especially on EX). It's hard to choose favs though, so many fun songs to listen and play through, plus I haven't heard much of the later level songs either yet. ^^

Lune, you can look at all the cards here! It gives an idea of what's to come and future events and stuff. grin.gif You should definitely check out Nico's newest UR if you haven't seen it yet! cat.gif

Kirshia, awww sorry about the movie. :c
Yeah, definitely love gems > tickets. haha. Every time I'm tempted to solo yolo, I just tell myself to think of all my past failures and what I've seen of other people's solos on youtube. The chances suck man. lol

Pyotr - but why not noes.gif
If you do start playing, definitely try to get an account that starts with a UR.. trust me D;

Heh. We had comic con over here during the weekend as well. There was a panel that I really wanted to see that had Manu Bennett on it (Villians of Arrow panel), but he ended up no showing because he got arrested, so I'm REALLY glad the movie was in town that day or I would have been so sorely disappointed going to comic con and not being able to see the person I wanted to see. hah. Talk about crazy. @_@

I went and traded my two Umi promo codes for a Kotori and a Nozomi. So glad to have them and that the trades went well.. I was nervous having to trust other people to send their codes.. heh. ^^; I'll be switching back to a better main once the event starts. (:

Which leads into the Umi event that starts tomorrow! I'm ready for the next rotation of EX songs.. more love gems! :P Also probably going to try to grind Wonderful Rush, I'm half way to SSS'ing it on hard. (:

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Sep 15 2015, 03:47 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Favs <3

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the new EX songs. My absolute favorite plus other two songs I like a lot (and Love Marginal I guess)? Cool.

I finished SSS'ing Start: Dash on hard, so the next one will be Takaramonos. Or Cutie Panther, because I have few friends with pure mains and I like to get fp with each play.

@Jen: I remember listening to After School Navigators for the first time and reacting like "...wow". Then I looked up the lyrics and I can't take it seriously anymore xD It's the same with Cutie Panther, really catchy but wow so possessive.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kirshia
post Sep 16 2015, 04:38 AM
Post #9

Stuck in idol hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 559

The best ^^

I got so excited about the new EX songs, then failed the first one I played. Right at the end, too. Gimme back my Merfes ;_;

@Jen:
I'll be rerolling a few (read: 650+) JP accounts later today, should I let you know if I scout anything interesting?

binetsu kara mystery (that EX)

LAZOR BEAMS. grin.gif

--------------------
You know you want to~

Are you a fan of Love Live, Cardfight!! Vanguard or Future Card Buddyfight? Feel free to talk to me about it, either on here or on my Tumblr.
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Sep 16 2015, 10:44 AM
Post #10

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I've just seen the ninja cards and they are so adorable! I like the Nico and Kotori ones the best. I also managed to get a china dress Honoka today, which I was pretty happy about ^_^.gif

This Umi event thing that started today is my first event, so I'm having fun working my way through it. I can see me playing too much of this game now...

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Sep 16 2015, 09:56 PM
Post #11

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

QUOTE(North Star @ Sep 15 2015, 03:47 PM) *
I finished SSS'ing Start: Dash on hard, so the next one will be Takaramonos. Or Cutie Panther, because I have few friends with pure mains and I like to get fp with each play.

@Jen: I remember listening to After School Navigators for the first time and reacting like "...wow". Then I looked up the lyrics and I can't take it seriously anymore xD It's the same with Cutie Panther, really catchy but wow so possessive.

Grats! Do you play the same song over and over again? I get to the point where I'm totally motivated to do it, and then I'll play it twice and feel the need for a change already. lol Ugh!

I haven't actually looked up the lyrics to either songs. :P
I'm curious, but... I dunno now! haha. They're so fun to play and yeah, definitely catchy! ^^

QUOTE(Kirshia @ Sep 16 2015, 04:38 AM) *
I got so excited about the new EX songs, then failed the first one I played. Right at the end, too. Gimme back my Merfes ;_;

@Jen:
I'll be rerolling a few (read: 650+) JP accounts later today, should I let you know if I scout anything interesting?

binetsu kara mystery (that EX)

LAZOR BEAMS. :D

Awwww nooooo. Which song was it? ):
I still have a lot of trouble with 11*+ songs. I use my thumbs and I think those songs are more for fingers. I don't know. hah

I'm really interested in what you roll!! If you get any qt kotos (especially fairy tale) and nozos (especially halloween) I'm definitely interested. *_* I hope your rolls go well!

YES. Favorite part. lol
The part after the lasers is what gets me. I don't know what it's called... a bridge maybe? It's too fast for my thumbs to keep up!

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Sep 16 2015, 10:44 AM) *
I've just seen the ninja cards and they are so adorable! I like the Nico and Kotori ones the best. I also managed to get a china dress Honoka today, which I was pretty happy about ^_^

This Umi event thing that started today is my first event, so I'm having fun working my way through it. I can see me playing too much of this game now...

China Dress Honoka is so cute! Grats! (:
hahah... you're getting sucked into idol hell now.. you can never escape!!! :P

Speaking of idol hell, I couldn't resist the 2nd years GARUANTEED SR, and used 50 of my gems. Was so hoping for a kotori, any kind of kotori. Okay, there was definite hope for a UR kotori there, but still. I have a few that I can idolize and I'd really like to upgrade my mermaid one. I also have a China Dress Honoka that would be gorgeous idolized, so I was really hoping for something of those two.

Out comes the 11 cards.

1 SR.

RNG LUCK WHY.

Turns out to be a fairy tale Umi.

AND WHAT DOES SHE DO RIGHT AWAY?

she insults me (click to show)

RUDE.
(she legitimately has my number though, i don't get normally dressed if i'm not doing anything lol. hurts deep.)

She is now my main though because clearly she wanted to be the face of my account for this event. :3

I get paid tomorrow, so I'm going to buy my 50 gems back. It was just so exciting that the limited boxes finally got the SR guarantee, AND it was 2nd years, so I caved. Back to holding out for Nozo! *_*

Now that the limited boxes are out which are you most tempted to splurge in? My temptations are 2nd years, lily white, and 3rd years. >_<

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Sep 17 2015, 06:38 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Favs <3

QUOTE(Jen @ Sep 17 2015, 04:56 AM) *
Grats! Do you play the same song over and over again? I get to the point where I'm totally motivated to do it, and then I'll play it twice and feel the need for a change already. lol Ugh!

Depends on the song and my mood. Sometimes I spam a song as long as I have LP, sometimes I alternate with other songs (usually another one I'm SSS'ing).

I play with my thumbs too, and I feel I won't get better at expert songs that way. But after seven months playing that way it feels weird to use more fingers ;w;

That Umi quote reminds me that China Dress Kotori talks about pajamas in her side story. She thinks silk pajamas would be nice and wants to make them for you and for herself (and one of her menu quotes also has her offering to make you pajamas) x3.gif

I think I have never used the limited scouting, but now that it has guaranteed SRs I might try it when I have enough gems and there isn't anything else to use them on atm.

Good luck everyone with the event!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jen
post Sep 19 2015, 03:21 PM
Post #13

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

I got a JP account. :D I'm still interested in a UR starter account though, Kirshia, if you're still up for it! I think my boyfriend is interested in getting a JP account too. I'd rather him post and say he's interested, buuuut his favorite is the little Nico ni! I realized that the cards that I requested aren't in the regular student scouting, so if it helps, I love Jobs v2 Kotori and Marine Nozomi. ^^;

I already solo'd an SR nozomi though, so that's pretty good luck! (: I did the friend point scouts until I got an R card and then used my love gems. Second time that theory worked out for me. hehe. :3 (I know it's all RNG tho ^^)

beauty (click to show)

I really like this event song!! It sounds like an opening to an anime! I loved that about Eli's event song too except it sounded like an ending. hah!

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Sep 20 2015, 07:29 AM
Post #14

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I'm loving the event song too! It's nice that it's a good song, otherwise I'd get really sick of it playing it so many times.

Happy about the Bibi scouting that's happening for the next couple of days! I spent my 50 love gems to get the 11 scouts...0 Maki, 1 Nico and 10 Elis XD Eli loves me apparently. Though that meant I could idolise a few Elis, and I managed to get Maki in the free daily scout ^_^.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Sep 25 2015, 03:58 PM
Post #15

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

eevee64 - What ended up being the SR of that bunch? oh.gif

Alright, just purchased $15 in love gems for this upcoming event. I'm kind of expecting some competition for this one since I've been reading the comments on her event page. I know people say these things for all events, but this card idolized is too wonderful to pass up!

This Umi event has made it so that all my teams are SR only. No more promo cards! EN, please throw me a bone when I scout for Nozomi. I might only get 3 10 + 1 scouts for her, but that will also give me five blue tickets, so hopefully...! *crosses fingers*

My JP account has already reached 50 love gems as well. Kirshia pulled a wonderful starter account that ended up getting 2 URs on it - Jobs v2 Kotori and a White Day Hanayo! *___* Though I have to admit, that the noise that Kotori makes when her skill activates in song is one of the most irritating things I've heard in this game. It's a really loud and high pitched "HAAAIIIIII" lol. I'm like Kotori whyyy. haha! Love her though. <3

I'm really glad that I messed around with JP before obtaining this account though, too. In the first one I kept using my friend points to scout to build up my album, but I did it so much that I ended up having no room too often, because I tried to keep them all to idolize and bond them. This time I'm focusing on the Ns that come from the regular songs and building them up first with bond, level, and idolization so that they can be used as fodder for when I start friend point scouting. Lesson learned. hah!

Anxiously awaiting to see what the new set is going to be once the new month hits!

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Sep 27 2015, 08:21 AM
Post #16

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

@Jen - The SR was cheerleader Eli ^_^.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Takodachi
post Oct 2 2015, 10:54 PM
Post #17

Dancing Through Sunday
Group Icon

Member No.: 74 320

get dark, get dark

So yeah, this is a thing now.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Oct 8 2015, 06:22 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Favs <3

I proved myself worthy of the goddess. I spent a bit more loveca than I needed, but it was worth it.

and of course the scouting ticket had to give me a R I already got a bazillion times

Last week I marathoned both seasons of the anime, it was nice. The 3D in the dance parts felt weird, but besides that I guess I liked the series.

Oh, and Aqours' first single is already out. The song is ok, but I still see the girls as recolors/expies of the original nine =/

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jen
post Oct 8 2015, 08:16 PM
Post #19

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

Grats, North Star!! Haha, that line that she's saying there. (:

I ended up not going for it and decided to sit in T3. I wanted as many chances as possible for the Nozomi, so I decided to keep my Love Gems. x)

Here's the album I shared on Reddit: http://imgur.com/a/U6qk2 ^^

YEEEAAAAAHHH! grin.gif
I hope you guys have been needing a friend with a Smile center, because dang I feel helpful now. hehe.

My boyfriend did 4 10 + 1's last night with me too. He split it up between the third years box and the new one though, 2 in each. He was able to idolize fruit stand Nico, got maid nico, and some others. cat.gif I'm pretty sure that puts him at 6 10 + 1's.. i'm really hoping he doesn't end up having my luck. <_>

It's kind of funny too, his favorite was Nico from watching the show. Now he's really growing to like Hanayo a lot more. At first it was because of how much I didn't like her, but his very first 10 + 1 scout got him the maid Hanayo and since he was using her, he got to see her lines on the home screen and thinks she's hilarious. lol

--------------------

+Quote Post

teakay
post Oct 15 2015, 08:36 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 197 118

Active Squad

Oh my gosh Jen how were you able to save up 200 Love Gems ? I'm so weak when it comes to collect them, I always cave at around 50 or 60 :')

I really need to get back into it though, I'm getting an iPhone 6 tomorrow so hopefully a bigger screen will help motivate me. I don't really know how I'll be able to get to Rank 100 something though, it's really amazing seeing how good people are at this game ! I mean, I could full combo quite a few EX songs when I was really hooked on it, but I know people who can FC every song
+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:26 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.