Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Love Live: School Idol Project/Sunshine/Festival!
Jen
post Oct 17 2015, 01:53 PM
Post #21

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

QUOTE(teakay @ Oct 15 2015, 08:36 PM) *
Oh my gosh Jen how were you able to save up 200 Love Gems ? I'm so weak when it comes to collect them, I always cave at around 50 or 60 :')

I really need to get back into it though, I'm getting an iPhone 6 tomorrow so hopefully a bigger screen will help motivate me. I don't really know how I'll be able to get to Rank 100 something though, it's really amazing seeing how good people are at this game ! I mean, I could full combo quite a few EX songs when I was really hooked on it, but I know people who can FC every song

I saved up about 80 through the game itself, the rest was bought. :3 My JP account has 216 love gems right now. If the next set is KotoZomi... eeee *_* I would prefer to have more pulls, but I'm excited for that set! Hopefully it won't be as awful as this Animals V2 set. >.>

I play on an iPhone 6 Plus and the size is perfect. My boyfriend has a 6 and it's too small for me! haha. I'm just used to the bigger screen though. (:

How is everyone doing during this Rin event?
I'm at the point where her card won't even make it on my team, hah! I'm still playing songs, so I'll hopefully get her if anything just to have for the seal shop later. I love Rin Rin Rin though, the song is so cute and catchy. Can't wait for Nozomi's song for her next event. hehe

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Oct 18 2015, 12:50 AM
Post #22

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I haven't gotten very far in the event...probably won't even get the SR Rin at this rate. I've been pretty busy, plus I don't really like the song so I don't have much motivation to do it ^^" I just want a Maki/Nozomi/Nico event cat.gif

I started playing on my iPhone 6, but then I moved to my iPad...the big screen is amazing!

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

teakay
post Oct 19 2015, 05:08 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 197 118

Active Squad

Is anyone prepared for the Eli event that's taking play later tonight in the JPN version ? She looks so cool, I can't wait to add her to my team !!
+Quote Post

Jen
post Oct 19 2015, 07:54 PM
Post #24

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

It's looking like I won't be getting the Rin SR. EN needs more available songs to play especially on expert. ;-;

Eli looks amazing! Her event will be my first Medfest, which reminds me that I need to actually figure out how that works exactly. ^^ But yep, I plan on getting her! My smile are pure teams are shot right now, so they need all the help they can get. haha (:

Found a guide. It seems like the best options are the event point and EXP increasers. Does anyone have any go to favorites?

--------------------

+Quote Post

teakay
post Oct 21 2015, 08:56 PM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 197 118

Active Squad

To be honest I don't really like using the EXP increaser, but that's mainly because I'm afraid of running out of money too quick. The score and point increasers are the best imo and the 5 good/bad transformation option isn't as good as you'd think it'd be. Really it all depends on what you're playing for and how much you have though ? I'm only a Rank 54 and have 600k and I'm totally determined to get Eli idolized so I've been pushing all my coins to increase points

I didnt' know about the gold silver and bronze places though, it explains all the extra goodies ! I wish I could play the 3 EX song option, I would totally love to get a ticket or SR support member
+Quote Post

Jen
post Nov 2 2015, 08:16 PM
Post #26

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

What are your thoughts on the new set? I absolutely adore Kotori, especially her idolized card, but I decided to only do two 10 + 1s for her and save the remaining four for Nozomi. I really think she's going to be super gorgeous and I'd probably regret not saving the majority of my pulls for her. hah. Can't wait to see her! grin.gif

I love the ballgown dresses. Very reminiscent of my favorite Disney movie! wink.gif

I think I've finally decided which set I'm going to save for next on EN. The Magician set! I need my queens, and thankfully they come together! wink.gif It's too bad the marine Nozomi is right after since I love her UR in that set. I'd love to do some white day set pulls, but I think it would be best if I waited to pull from the pick up box so that way both Kotozomi can be pulled together.

As for the current event, I'm getting along. She won't make it on my team, but that's okay. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Nov 6 2015, 03:26 AM
Post #27

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I managed to get the SR Eli from the event that just finished without having to spend a bunch of Love Gems like I had to for the Hanayo event, so I was happy about that. It's also nice to see how much better I've gotten at the game. Last score match event I'd only been playing for a for a week or so, so I struggled a bit with my rankings and combos. But this time around, I was getting a lot of A and S combos and ranking 1st or 2nd. Now I need to try some more expert songs! I'm just happy to see I've improved ^_^.gif

My mum saw me playing SIF a couple of days ago and was going on about how good it is for your hand-eye coordination. So she's played a couple of songs because she thought it would do her some good :P

I love the look of the constellation set cat.gif Maki and Nozomi are so gorgeous! I haven't had any luck getting any of them though.

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Dec 1 2015, 12:45 AM
Post #28

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

Alright, time to update. My JP account is looking good with nearly all SR teams already. o.o I know my cool team is completely SR+, so yeah, JP is crazy. xD

I did two 10 + 1's during Victorian Kotori, got pool Maki, Marine Honks, and Cyber Umi. I regret not going all out for Kotori since I ended up liking her UR more, but that just means I know better for EN. :333

5 10 + 1's for Nozomi & 2 Blue Ticket pulls (click to show)

Definitely worst case scenario stuff there. Looks like my "luck" has carried over from EN to JP. haha. I'm so appreciative of the starter account you gave me, Kirshia. This is how it's looking nowadays.

Spoiler (click to showhide)

Just a little outdated since I now have the Umi score match card. (:

On EN I did a 10 + 1 since I realized I would fill up the counter and get a fifth blue ticket. Got a second copy of mermaid Rin and was able to idolize her. A great boost to my cool team for sure! Cooking Eli was obtained from the blue ticket scout. I really needed a healer on my Pure team (Yume no Tobira EX kicked my butt during the Nozomi token event).

Buuuut I did manage to tier for the first time on a token event so that was exciting! Had to do it for my gay boob fairy <3 haha

Working on tiering for Kotori right now. Been sitting in T2 since yesterday, so just have to keep that up.
Edit: Successfully tier 2'd Kotori. ^_^.gif

I plan on tiering for the Maki and Nico events too... hopefully Nico doesn't come until the middle or later in the month so the EX's are lined up with the event. dry.gif

So yeah, how have you guys been with your idols!?

I'm loving the unidolized charoling set. Eli is beyond gorgeous.

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Dec 14 2015, 05:36 AM
Post #29

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I'm quite enjoying this new event format! It seems a lot easier to get event points than the other event types. Also, Maki is the only one I don't have an SR or UR for, so I really want to get this event done to get her ^_^.gif

I also managed to save up 50 love gems to do some scouting, and managed to get 3 SRs in that so I was super happy! I got Eli and Hanayo from the Snowy Mountain set, and Nico from the May set.

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Dec 14 2015, 07:45 AM
Post #30

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

Yep, this event is a godsend. With the event points booster I can get a little over 1k with three experts, and since the first day I got hooked to the medleys I already got the SR. The tradeoff is that it's difficult to get to the higher tiers, but I wasn't planning to do it so...

On my birthday I decided to spend the three tickets I had and surprisingly I got two SR out of them... but they were both cool and I still suffer a big lack of non-R healers. Oh well.

Also, I like some of the changes that came with the big update. Using the phone's back button to navigate the menus is nice, and I already used the extra party slots to arrange some new teams - I made teams for the three units, in preparation for the update that'll introduce titles, even if it's far away.

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 8 2016, 02:27 PM
Post #31

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

To be fair I haven't used it in a while(and forgot about this thread >__<), but just now I stumbled upon this super cute Love Live picture.
Spoiler (click to showhide)

Heard there's another event going on, but I think I'm gonna skip, what do you guys think?

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Espurr
post Jan 9 2016, 05:15 AM
Post #32

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Member No.: 160 841

Platinum Roster

Well I guess I'll pop in here since Im a regular LoveLive (cos)player! I play on both EN and JP! The Hanayo event is going on right now in EN but Im not planning on tiering it since Im saving up my loveca for the Valentines Day UR Nozomi (she's paired with Rin) coming up! The next event after Hanayo will be a Honoka Token Event so I don't think I'll be tiering that event either even if I do really like her idolized form, since I do terrible at token events.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Jan 9 2016, 07:23 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Favs <3

I wasn't planning to tier in the medfes because I had few loveca (about 7/8), but since it's easy to get points and Hanayo events have less competition I decided to go for it. I hope I can manage to do it irritated.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jen
post Jan 9 2016, 08:33 PM
Post #34

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

I really love that collaboration picture!

Do you have any pictures of your cosplays, Espurr? I'd love to see them! (:

I just got Hanayo today, but I'm not planning on spending any Love Gems on it since she's not one of my best girls. It IS tempting though, because she's the 3rd best Smile event card (idolized) according to tomodachi. noes.gif

Good luck, North Star!

I want to tier for any Nozo and Kotori events coming up though! For not best girls, I definitely want military Maki, Steampunk Eli, and Jungle Safari Umi. The disco Umi is super tempting too for her stats. I'm saving for Magician Kotori and Nozomi though, so I want to have enough for a couple of pulls. Currently have 63 love gems, so I have some time. x3

I really like the circus set. Brings me back to my Panic! at the disco days. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post

Espurr
post Jan 13 2016, 07:30 AM
Post #35

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Member No.: 160 841

Platinum Roster

QUOTE(Jen @ Jan 9 2016, 05:33 PM) *
Do you have any pictures of your cosplays, Espurr? I'd love to see them! (:

Sure do! Here's my Wonderful Rush Nozomi and my full group as well! I was so excited to do this cosplay and Im planning on doing Unidolized Initial SR Nozomi and SR Valentine's Nozo at an upcoming con!
Wonderful Rush! PICTURE HEAVY (click to show)

I'm planning on scouting twice for UR Valentine's Day Nozo and I'm also going to be doing a Blue Ticket scout then its time for saving for Magician Kotori! Oddly enough I actually didn't like that card/set when it initially came out but now I'm planning on cosplaying the Kotori/Maki duo (both unidolized and idolized) with the Hanayo from my group!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Jan 14 2016, 07:35 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

Favs <3

@Espurr Those are really nice cosplays! I like that last photo, it's like "wtf are you doing".

The cutoffs ended lower than expected. Yesterday I was suspecting t2 wouldn't reach 60k and I turned out to be right. Got my idolized Kayo-chin and a ticket I haven't used yet. I think I'll keep using tickets when I get them, but I'll try to save gems until we get the seal shop in EN.

Good luck everyone with your scouts~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jen
post Jan 22 2016, 03:15 PM
Post #37

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

Those are AWESOME, Espurr! Wonderful Rush is one of my favorites - Kotori lead! awesome.gif

Did you guys perform the dance? Did you meet on a facebook group? tumblr? That's so cool that you all were able to organize that together. x) You all look great!

How did your Nozomi Valentine scout go?? (:

Grats on T2, North Star!

Are any of y'all going to try to tier for this Honks? I like this card idolized, but I'm only going to put in enough effort to get the unidolized and stop there. (:

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 16 2016, 01:18 AM
Post #38

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I've been looking ahead to the upcoming events, and gosh the idolised Eli in the next Medley Festival is absolutely gorgeous love.gif I think I might try and tier for her! I've never tried tiering in an event before so hopefully I can do it ^^ Time to start saving my Love Gems :P

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Feb 28 2016, 07:34 PM
Post #39

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

It's looking like you've got it in the bag, Eevee! Early grats! (: How was your first tiering experience!?

I can't wait for the song unlock after this event. It should be Spicaterrible, which is my faaaavorite Kotori song. <3

I kept saying that I was going to save up for Magician Kotori, but I ended up splurging in the April - July Pick up box. I have so many cards from those sets, so I was trying to idolize some! It was a succes! I idolized my fairy tale Rin, got 2 fruit stand Nicos, and then a single copy of wedding Hanayo. The blue ticket scout got me an animal version 1 Nozomi. No URs - go figure. ;_; The ones that I really wanted to idolize were my fairy tale Nozomi and Mermaid Kotori, but oh well. Maybe another time. I'd also really like bride Kotori and Nozomi for waifu reasons. rofl

I really love the circus set. I need those idolized cards in my life. i didn't realize i had already said this.. oops D;
I'm excited to see what the next set will be! *looks at end of JP event* Oh wait, it's going to be revealed tonight!? I thought for sure tomorrow. Oh man, I can't wait for tonight even more now! hah

Edit: huh.. not a huge fan of the set, but i think Honks and Eli are gorgeous!

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Mar 1 2016, 03:38 AM
Post #40

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Jen @ Feb 29 2016, 08:34 AM) *
It's looking like you've got it in the bag, Eevee! Early grats! (: How was your first tiering experience!?

Thanks! I'm super happy that I managed to do it grin.gif It was fun for a change actually trying to outrank people and not just stopping once I get the SR :P I was panicking a bit towards the end of the event though...it finished at 4pm my time but I had classes at uni from 1-6pm, so I was scared there would be a last minute rush of people trying to tier and I'd fall out of the top 5000 ^^" But all's well that ends well!

Not that fussed on the idolised SRs for the next few events (the unidolised versions are cuter imo :P), but I think I'll try tiering again in the Military Maki event.

The next sets I like the look of are the Cyber and Magician ones cat.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:50 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.