Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Love Live: School Idol Project/Sunshine/Festival!
Jen
post Mar 1 2016, 03:53 PM
Post #41

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Mar 1 2016, 02:38 AM) *
Thanks! I'm super happy that I managed to do it grin.gif It was fun for a change actually trying to outrank people and not just stopping once I get the SR :P I was panicking a bit towards the end of the event though...it finished at 4pm my time but I had classes at uni from 1-6pm, so I was scared there would be a last minute rush of people trying to tier and I'd fall out of the top 5000 ^^" But all's well that ends well!

Not that fussed on the idolised SRs for the next few events (the unidolised versions are cuter imo :P), but I think I'll try tiering again in the Military Maki event.

The next sets I like the look of are the Cyber and Magician ones cat.gif

That's awesome! Glad to you hear you had fun! I know those last hour rushes can be super stressful, I can't imagine being in class or at work during that time. It's always like.. 1 or 2 am here when the events end, so I just have to stay up a bit late, but I can keep up if I need to. ^^

Did you get a lot of scouting tickets? I got a grand total of 0 from the actual Med Fest... I'm glad we still get 1 with the final prizes though! happy.gif

I've been thinking about maybe trying to do my first Tier 1 rush for the next Kotori. I love everything about her, both unidolized and idolized. I've yet to tier a Medley Fest either, so it will all be new! I look forward to joining you in the Maki event - I'm always keeping an eye on where my friends are in the events and how I compare to them.. lol. I love Trouble Busters, so I'm ready and excited!!! baha happy.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Mar 4 2016, 10:30 AM
Post #42

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

I think I got 2 or 3 scouting tickets from the actual Med Fest ^^

I find the Med Fests a lot easier to earn event points in than the other event types, so it didn't feel like I put in too much effort to tier in it - I'm sure you'll be fine getting Kotori! The token events are the ones I struggle with most, so it's going to be harder for me to tier in Maki's event ^^" I'll have to try and keep up with you! haha. For my favourite girl, I only have one SR of Maki (the Christmas one from the first Med Fest), which I'm not happy about... I aim to change that!

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Mar 28 2016, 02:29 AM
Post #43

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

I recorded my scouts in the Kotori box on JP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjgrg6nrV6w

Too cool, I can't wait for these to come to EN! smile.gif

The big update is going to come NEXT MONTH! Like, holy crap, a good three months early! That's amazing! I'm so excited! I should have enough R's for at least 4 blue tickets, and I definitely have some SR's that I'm ready to sacrifice for more. >) Currently nearing 250 LGs, but as I mentioned earlier, I plan on tiering the next two events, so we'll see how much I have left after that (but then again duh, we'll be getting a free love gem daily by then). I'm sure I'll still buy more to have more shots at Magician Kotori and Nozomi though. I can't wait!

I'm also really excited for Aqours. I know that means the originals won't be focused on anymore, but I'm so ready! I already compare Riko and Kanan to Kotori and Nozomi, so those are my two favs so far. ^_^.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Mar 28 2016, 06:44 AM
Post #44

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

Wait, the seal shop update next month? That's awesome, I have less space than I'd like because of the R cards I got through fp scouting or as live rewards (I had to buy some expansions after the last medfes).

I'm almost out of gems since I did a 11-roll recently, but I pulled a Hanayo SR and a Nozomi SR that turned out to be a healer, something I really needed because my smile team was the only one with non-R heals. And then one of the tickets from the offline event special login got me a second copy of that Hanayo x3 The ticket I got from this event became an initial R Nico (ugh), but I decided to do a single roll and got a SR Hanayo... from the set they introduced today, I think.

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Jen
post Mar 28 2016, 01:27 PM
Post #45

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

Yes! It was confirmed at the Boston event. grin.gif I think it's going to be after the Kotori Medfest, someone said it was mentioned that it would be in 2-3 weeks.

Nice! I love healers, they can for sure be life savers when you're about to fail. rofl
Hanayo really loves you! Which one were you able to idolize!? oh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Pyotr
post Mar 28 2016, 10:17 PM
Post #46

Sugar Content
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 069

Unown

I actually started playing this the other day, and from the 10+1 rolls with the gift gems from the mail, I got 3 SRs. All 3 were Nico, and among the R cards, another 3 of them were Nico. Can't believe I got 6 of the worst girl and no Maki, but I'm going strong

(At least I got an Eli R)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Mar 29 2016, 07:21 AM
Post #47

Group Icon

Favs <3

QUOTE(Jen @ Mar 28 2016, 08:27 PM) *
Nice! I love healers, they can for sure be life savers when you're about to fail. rofl
Hanayo really loves you! Which one were you able to idolize!? oh.gif

Yep, I like to keep a healer in my teams despite the stats. The R Umi I run in my cool team has often saved me from beasts like Binetsu EX happy.gif

The Hanayo was the one from the latest Valentine's set. I'm glad I can get so many cards of her, but I'd like to get Umi even if it's just once... I think she's the only girl I've never rolled (R cards aside of course) dry.gif

QUOTE(Pyotr @ Mar 29 2016, 05:17 AM) *
I actually started playing this the other day, and from the 10+1 rolls with the gift gems from the mail, I got 3 SRs. All 3 were Nico, and among the R cards, another 3 of them were Nico. Can't believe I got 6 of the worst girl and no Maki, but I'm going strong

(At least I got an Eli R)

Ouch. But getting three SRs early is still nice happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post Mar 29 2016, 10:22 AM
Post #48

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I didn't know about this Seal Shop until now, it sounds pretty cool! I was thinking of getting rid of a few Rs to make some room, but I think I'll hold onto those for now until the update comes ^^

@Pyotr I feel you...Maki is my best girl too and I only have the one SR of her, but Hanayo is my least favourite and I have the most SRs (7) and a UR of her -_-.gif Though I have 6 SRs of Eli who's my equal second favourite so I can't complain too much :P

I've had a change of heart for the upcoming Kotori event...considering it's a MedFest I think I might try and tier. Though I don't want to spend to many Love Gems so I'll see how that goes ^^" I'm really saving up for the Maki event, as I said earlier, and I also want a couple of shots at UR Cyber Nico and UR Magician Maki when they come out soon cat.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post Apr 30 2016, 03:39 AM
Post #49

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

I JUST
SOLO'D
THE NEW KOTORI
WHAT IS THIS

*____*

Pls pls pls let my luck be that good when Magician Kotori comes out on EN
pls

I did two 10 + 1's hoping for a second copy, but got 1 SRs both times from different sets. Victorian Nico and Taisho Umi. ^^;

Oohh eevee, I really like that new graphic in your sig!
I saw what happened during the Maki event too... sorry. sad.gif

I'm really sad about 3.0 not happening in April. Hopefully it will be soon! There's a really long break between the Hanayo event and Nico event though, so I could see it happening then, but we'll see. irritated.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 1 2016, 02:35 AM
Post #50

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

Congrats on the Kotori!
I'm so keen for the magician set...Maki will be mine! *hangs lucky charms everywhere* I'll accept magician Eli as a consolation prize too :P

Thanks! I'm going to make similar sig graphic things for a few other sets I love, like the magician and cafe maid ones ^^ I don't like Honoka, Umi, Rin and Hanayo enough to be bothered to include them in there hehe
Still devastated over the Maki event -_-.gif It was the first time I'd tried to tier in a token event, so at least next time I'll know what to expect.

I've got a little bit of a break in events I want to tier in now...next one I'm going for is Masquerade Eli cat.gif And yesterday I realised I had 5 blue tickets (no idea how long they'd been sitting there for ^^" ). No UR, but managed to get my second bride Rin so I could idolise her! Not a Rin fan, but her idolised bride card is actually quite pretty.

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Espurr
post May 9 2016, 06:25 AM
Post #51

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Member No.: 160 841

Platinum Roster

Checking back in here as well! I'm also saving up for Magician set, specifically Kotori as well! It's taken a lot to not scout, but Im at 100 loveca and 9 scouting tickets! Hopefully we'll get the v3 update after the event since Im running out of space and I also want the tasks so I can get more loveca XD

For my Scouting/Event Adventures since:
I did end up getting Valentines Nozo, I got her in my first 10+1 pull I did! (Ive been saving for Kotori since then). I finally tier 1'd on an event, specifically the last Rin token event (the baseball one). I also ended up doing a scouting when the BREAD Honk UR came out on JP and I got her! I did the Honoka box as well when it was out, did 3 scouts, 1st scout I got an SR (which I cant remember lol), 2nd scout I got another White Day Honk (yay for idolizing that) and Cafe Maid and then on my 3rd scout I got UR Initial Honk! So Honk currently leads all my teams on JP!

There's only two more sets to go on JP once Rin gets released next! Umi/Nico and Nozomi/Honoka, Im looking forward to seeing their themes~

This post has been edited by Espurr: May 9 2016, 06:34 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post May 13 2016, 06:54 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

Favs <3

Get ready to empty your present boxes and burn fp like there's no tomorrow, because 3.0 is coming on Monday! And they've applied retroactive exp with today's update, so plan your next level up carefully~

I managed to stay in tier 2, so that's another event Hanayo idolized. The last rush left me at around 4k, so I'm glad I checked the cutoff prediction on Reddit and spent a couple extra gems.

Seeing the update notice and successfully tiering already had me in high spirits, but then it got even better when I used the prize ticket and got a SR pure healer. I'm not even mad about it not being Umi because I'm finally running full UR/SR teams <3 kudos to the initial R Hanayo I've been using all this time, you've been wonderful ;o;7

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 13 2016, 10:44 AM
Post #53

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

I'm so excited for Monday now! grin.gif I don't play JP so I'm really looking forward to playing around with 3.0 myself, rather than just reading about it :P

Aaand it's Magician Maki time! I had 50 love gems for one pull, didn't get her but I got Eli so I am already happy with her if I don't manage to get Maki during the next week. I need to find somewhere that's offering discounts on iTunes Store cards, so I can buy more love gems for a bit cheaper wink.gif I want at least another 2 or 3 shots at trying to get the UR Maki, and hopefully I'll get another Eli to idolise her cat.gif

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Espurr
post May 16 2016, 11:34 PM
Post #54

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Platinum Roster

Well the update was nice ^^
At the moment I should be able to do 11 scouting tickets, 3 10+1s and 2 blue ticket scouts for Magician Kotori! Here's hoping I get her, or if not at least something I can idolize!

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 17 2016, 07:01 AM
Post #55

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

Ahh I'm loving the update! It feels so much nicer actually having room in my members list now after practising with all my Rs I had sitting there :P

I did 2 two 10+1s, and used 3 green tickets and 1 blue ticket scouts. I didn't get my Magician Maki that I was hoping for, or another Magician Eli to idolise her (I didn't get anything from the current Magician set for that matter)...buuut I did score two URs!! I got UR Eli from the Jobs Part 2 set and UR Kotori from the September set love.gif They are both too adorable X3 I'm so happy to finally have URs of characters I actually like! I think I fangirled a bit too much when I got the UR Eli X3 I also got SR Cyber Eli (now I really want another one to idolise her too) and SR Snowy Mountain Rin.

I think I'll save up and do another two 10+1's later this week, which will also give me a fifth blue ticket, in a last ditch effort to get Magician Maki.

===

Edit: So something was telling me that maybe they've increased the chances of getting rarer cards for at least today. I mean getting two URs in one day was pretty amazing, but I also kept getting Rs from Live Shows and just regular scouting (one lot of 10x regular scouts I did had more Rs than Ns in it). So I caved and bought more Love Gems for another 10+1...AND GUESS WHAT?! awesome.gif eyes.gif

Spoiler (click to showhide)

I am sooooo happy right now! love.gif I'm gonna go cry o3o.gif

This post has been edited by eevee64: May 17 2016, 10:01 AM

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post May 17 2016, 03:08 PM
Post #56

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

PIDGEY LOVE

I ended up only getting five blue tickets from the rares I had saved, and pulled the old score match Nico card. Awesome, since that was the very first event where I knew what I was doing, so I already had a copy of the card and got to idolize her. I can't believe how pretty she is! Probably going to keep her centered during the Medfest! (◠‿◠✿)

After the update I zoomed up to 400 Love Gems... I definitely want to get that number up to 500 by the time Kotori comes out... Still have about 2 weeks, so I can probably do it. x3 IF I manage to get a copy of Kotori and am able to idolize Nozomi with love gems left to spare then I'm totally gonna scout in the China Dress - Constellation Pick up box. I love almost all the sets in there.

Ahhhh! Grats on the URs, ya'll!! I'm so jelly! ;-; haha!

Valentines Nozo is gorgeous! Thief Eli is amazing, I think that's my favorite Eli UR! I'm glad to see that Kotobirb blessed you, and that Maki wasn't too tsundere! hah!

Grats on full SR+ teams and tiering for rice, North Star! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post May 17 2016, 04:38 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

Favs <3

Congrats everyone on the lucky scouts~

I've barely done honor scouts after this update (I used a couple tickets and also did a single roll to get that goal out of the way), but I did do a roll with blue tickets after getting a couple of them with stickers.

The bad thing? It wasn't Umi. Why do you do this to me game, even an event SR would be enough ;w;
The good thing? It was Halloween Hanayo. That'd be my sixth UR, and it's been a while since I last got one (Bride Honoka in November).

I'm close to leveling up so I'm playing very little, just some runs of Bokura no Live on easy to clear the daily goals. If I haven't leveled up by Tuesday, then I'll play some more so I get to the next event with all that sweet extra lp. I'm not planning to tier, but it should be fun to play nonstop for a while.
I'm also focusing on regular scouting, I already got some N and R cards I was missing, and I'm using the rest to level them (and the UR) up.

I'm not particularly interested in the shop rares, but I'm considering getting them for collection's sake. Plus, now that I can freely spend fp and with a medfes around the corner, I should have a somewhat steady income of stickers.

edit: a little update, I got to 50 gems so I did a 10+1. Rolled Magician Honoka and White Day Nico. Still no Umi ;w;

This post has been edited by North Star: May 19 2016, 06:50 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 20 2016, 04:02 AM
Post #58

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Bird is the word

So my UR luck is continuing this week...my sister bought me some iTunes store cards for my birthday so I could use them to get some Love Gems. Did one 10+1 and got White Day Nico aaand UR Cafe Maid Umi! I love the cafe maid set cat.gif So overall this week I've gotten 4 URs and 7 SRs, that's from five 10+1s and two blue tickets...crazy ^^" Now it's time to stop scouting and save up Love Gems for a while I think ^^ Congrats to everyone on their SR/UR scouts too! ^v^

As much as I love Nico, I'm not really fond of her idolised card for this event, so I'm not planning to tier either. Good luck to anyone who is!

--------------------

trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Espurr
post May 20 2016, 04:49 AM
Post #59

Espurr-esso
Group Icon

Platinum Roster

Eyy congrats on the URs~ Magician Maki is one of my favorite URs of hers

Gee 500 loveca Ive never been above 150 LOL Hopefully RNG will be kind and grant you Kotori! Also congrats on idolizing that Nico!

Ahh hopefully Umi comes home! Halloween Hanayo is a cute card and AHHH Wedding Honoka is one of my dream URs, one of the few Wedding cards I like too.

I need to do 2 more EX medleys to finally rank up and get all my extra ranks. Seeing the 65,508 xp Im getting Im hoping I go from Rank 147 to about 155 or more.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post May 20 2016, 08:48 AM
Post #60

Group Icon

Favs <3

just finished spending around 1500 lp (and getting the SR) someone please kill me

No luck so far with the tickets I won as medley rewards, but I'm one voucher short of five and the last medley I did dropped me Cocoa, the one Nico sibling I was missing.

I got 12 levels out of the exp recalculation and went from 164 to 176, so I'd say you'll get at least 15 levels, Espurr.
edit: oh, found a spreadsheet listing how many levels you'd gain depending on your level and for you it'd be 13. It's still more than you thought =P

This post has been edited by North Star: May 20 2016, 08:58 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:23 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.