Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Homestuck and God Tiering, Random Homestuck Talk and God Tiering Pokemon and Others
roseisconfused
post Aug 21 2016, 08:24 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 243 903

Gpx Squad

Hi okay so I saw that the current Homestuck topic is dead so I thought I might try to revive it with a new one! just to start out I will say a few things about myself!

What is your sign? I am a proud Aquarius Pisces Cusp, this also means that the blood color tests don't work on me. I get like 4 or 5 different blood colors since I am a cusp on my rising sign and chinese zodiac as well.
What is your godtier? I am begrudgingly a Mage of Light, I love my godtier yet hate it at the same time, rip. ;-;
Who is your favorite character? Sollux Captor is by far my favorite, Eridan, Roxy, and Vriska are all close seconds!
Who is your least favorite character? Feferi and Aranea by far, I just don't like how manipulative they are. I am also not a big Latula fan either, I view her the same as Porrim does. I wish she wouldn't keep hiding herself.
What is your favorite Redrom ship? Eridan x Roxy most likely to be honest, they are really cute and work well together, but I have multiple ships.
What is your favorite Pale ship? Mine would have to be Davesprite x Rose for the simple fact that Rose has the memories from doomed Rose in her subconscious so they would both click over that for some reason. I also ship Karkat x Damara pale, shhhh I have weird ships.
What is your favorite Blackrom ship? Eridan x Sollux, they could have a really healthy blackrom relationship and it is nice! grin.gif
What is your Grey ship (as in Auspistice)? I would have to say Roxy x Eridan x Sollux with Eridan and Sollux being the two that Roxy has to intervene with.
What is your NOTP? Probably Jade x John and Gamzee x Jane, I just don't really like those two, also Eridan x Feferi! Eridan deserves better tbh.
I guess that is all the like starter question things I can bring up! Feel free to use these to introduce yourself and maybe we can start a conversation! Also random fact, Tamaki Suoh is a Bard of Mind.

Introduction Template:
What is your sign?
What is your godtier?
Who is your favorite character?
Who is your least favorite character?
What is your favorite Redrom ship?
What is your favorite Pale ship?
What is your favorite Blackrom ship?
What is your Grey ship (as in Auspistice)?
What is your NOTP?

--------------------
Monty Lee | INFJ |Aquarius Pisces Cusp| Homestuck| Hetalian| Dangan Ronpa| Cosplay| Dark Type| Anime
Current Shiny Hunt: Psyduck (209 Eggs)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

midnightTerror
post Aug 21 2016, 08:26 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 244 339

Active Squad

I am sweet simple and to the point so enjoy.
What is your sign? Scorpio
What is your godtier? Prince of Blood
Who is your favorite character? Vriska, Jane and Eridan.
Who is your least favorite character? Feferi
What is your favorite Redrom ship? CottonCandy
What is your NOTP?Eridan x Feferi!
Fun fact: I cosplay so woo
+Quote Post

roseisconfused
post Aug 21 2016, 08:37 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 903

Gpx Squad

QUOTE(midnightTerror @ Aug 21 2016, 08:26 PM) *
I am sweet simple and to the point so enjoy.
What is your sign? Scorpio
What is your godtier? Prince of Blood
Who is your favorite character? Vriska, Jane and Eridan.
Who is your least favorite character? Feferi
What is your favorite Redrom ship? CottonCandy
What is your NOTP?Eridan x Feferi!
Fun fact: I cosplay so woo

Nice, cosplay is really fun, I do that as well, CottonCandy is a pretty cute ship but not my favorite! I am with you there on the liking Vriska and Eridan. We also share the same NOTP! Awesome grin.gif

--------------------
Monty Lee | INFJ |Aquarius Pisces Cusp| Homestuck| Hetalian| Dangan Ronpa| Cosplay| Dark Type| Anime
Current Shiny Hunt: Psyduck (209 Eggs)

+Quote Post

AerofBreath
post Aug 21 2016, 09:17 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 244 340

Active Squad

As a Homestuck myself, I've gotta fill this out honestly. C:

What is your sign? I'm a Pisces. I'm pretty proud of it too tbh
What is your godtier? My Godtier is a Page of Light. Not proud of it really, but I just gotta accept it
Who is your favorite character? I mean- if you can't see it on my pfp, it's Dave Strider. I just love any Strider. But I relate to Dave even more, really. And also Jake English. He's just a guy who wanted to have fun.
Who is your least favorite character? Yikes- I can't think of a character that I like the least, really... I just can't hate them all. Even Lord English. oh.gif
What is your favorite Redrom ship? DirkJake and DaveJohn ;; u ;;
What is your favorite Pale ship? Nepeta x Equius. THEY ARE SO CUTE AND THEY DESERVED THE BEST IN LIFE BUT N O. THEY JUST H A D TO DIE ;; A ;; And also Roxy x Calliope. They're really cute as bffs C:
What is your favorite Blackrom ship? Lmao Dave x Gamzee ,':^)
What is your Grey ship (as in Auspistice)? Idk Sollux x Feferi x Eridan?????????????????
What is your NOTP? Jane and Gamzee. Like who the diddly frick frack even come up with that idea. Like omg no stop

And random fact: I really love to sing. If I hear an extremely great song or voice, I'll start fangirling to the point where I may seem to be in tears. And I also cosplay too :')
+Quote Post

syllabub penguin
post Jun 20 2018, 09:23 PM
Post #5

A person who exists.
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 047

Active Squad

I'm a Leo.
I'm a Bard of Light.
My favorite is Eridan.
I don't much care for Feferi or Horuss.
GamTav.
Nepeta x Equius, duh.
Eridan x Sollux.
Don't have one.
I actually hate Vriska x Tavros. It's ... disgusting.

--------------------

roses are red landdwwellers are gross wwhy did you leavve me fef wwhat did i do?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.