Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Cutie Cars Park and Party Video
danielleb1234
post Sep 5 2018, 02:56 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 213 403

Active Squad

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I am a huge fan of Cutie Cars from Moose Toys since January 2018! Some of my favorites include Cupcake Cruiser, Choc Chip Racer, Moto Gelato, Motor Melon, Popcorn Moviegoer, Soda Roadster, and Fairycake Racer. And there are even color-changing cars, too!

But I have one huge problem: The Cutie Cars Park and Party video, the one that I really loved and enjoyed, is deleted from YouTube. It was only there for just one week. Moose Toys said it wasn't designed for YouTube, but it was used as partner-based activity around the world. And Pixel Zoo Animation Studios, the company who animated this video, said it does not belong to them. Both companies said they couldn't re-release that video as they are legally bound, and that makes me very sad.

My Mom won't let me contact either one of those companies myself because she'll ground me if I do. But I could really use your help! If anyone has the Cutie Cars Park and Party video, then please let me know. Thank you.

This post has been edited by danielleb1234: Sep 10 2018, 10:40 PM
Reason for edit: Removed link and e-mail addresses, no advertising please.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mach1999
post Dec 17 2020, 02:26 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 260 234

Active Squad

QUOTE(danielleb1234 @ Sep 5 2018, 02:56 AM) *
Hi, everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I am a huge fan of Cutie Cars from Moose Toys since January 2018! Some of my favorites include Cupcake Cruiser, Choc Chip Racer, Moto Gelato, Motor Melon, Popcorn Moviegoer, Soda Roadster, and Fairycake Racer. And there are even color-changing cars, too!

But I have one huge problem: The Cutie Cars Park and Party video, the one that I really loved and enjoyed, is deleted from YouTube. It was only there for just one week. Moose Toys said it wasn't designed for YouTube, but it was used as partner-based activity around the world. And Pixel Zoo Animation Studios, the company who animated this video, said it does not belong to them. Both companies said they couldn't re-release that video as they are legally bound, and that makes me very sad.

My Mom won't let me contact either one of those companies myself because she'll ground me if I do. But I could really use your help! If anyone has the Cutie Cars Park and Party video, then please let me know. Thank you.

Nice list you list have mention in your post. I like it Moto Gelato which is my favorite one.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.