Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Kingdom Hearts: To The End Of All, OoC and Signup thread~
Blazikid
post Mar 18 2011, 04:22 AM
Post #1

The thief of thieves!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 88 821

The Team!

The girl's raven hair fluttered in her face. Her jacket rippled in the breeze, revealing the dark blue shirt underneath. She took a deep breath in, and calmed her mind in the silence, on the side of the cliff. She turned around, and faced the empty green fields of this new world.

Or, the not so empty green fields. A grin flashed across her features, making her amber eyes sparkle. At the exact same moment, she and the small army of heartless charged. Her keyblade, shaped into two hands of a clock, sung through the air, cleaving through shadow after shadow. A particularly large one growled at her, but with a cry of 'Stop!' and a few slashes at the head, it had turned into purple smoke along with the rest of its comrades.

She slumped to the ground, panting, as the last creature dissolved. There were more and more of them every day, and she wouldn't be able to fend them all off for long. She needed help, but where could she find it, without breaking the world order? She sighed, and walked towards a large purple Gummi Ship, which was landed safely away from any damage. She climbed into the cockpit of the ship, and her keyblade disappeared. The girl slumped into the pilot's seat, and massaged her temples. Where would she find and recruit allies, without breaking any rules. A single name jumped into her mind, and the massaging stopped. The same grin from earlier plastered itself onto her features, as she gripped the controls. The ship rose into the air, before launching itself into the atmosphere. A laugh escaped her lips, and two words were shouted over the roar of the engines. "Hollow Bastion!"

This is a KH Role Play. The rules for it are simple: GTS+ Rules, and try to create posts like the one above.

The plot of the RP is basically, there has been a surge of heartless recently and my character, Katie Smith, needs help defeating them. Thus, she goes to Hollow Bastion.

A lot of help is needed, especially with the plot. I'll have a character sheet up soonish.

WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY NOT ACCEPTING

This post has been edited by Blazikid: May 21 2011, 11:43 PM

--------------------
My reaction when people tell me that I spend too much time on the internet

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Mar 18 2011, 04:43 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 338

egg

Ooh! A Kingdom Hearts Roleplay~ *rubs hands together* I'd love to help you! I'll give you a hand with whatever you need. This looks like it could turn out to be really interesting.

--------------------
BLUH

Made by Z e x i o n. Thank you! <3

Here is a thread crediting everything else made for me, including the things that won't fit in my signature: ClickY
+Quote Post

Blazikid
post Mar 18 2011, 05:05 AM
Post #3

The thief of thieves!
Group Icon

The Team!

Thank you <3

All I really need is a plot and a main baddie ASIDE from the Heartless.

Also (I forgot to mention this before), THERE ARE TO BE NO KEYBLADE WIELDERS WHATSOEVER. I AM TAKING THE ONLY POSITION. The reason for this is I don't want fifteen billion and a half keyblade wielders running around. Katie will be the only one. I would also like if you gave me (and the other interested people) a general idea of what your character looks like/personality while I get working on the forms. Katie will be revealed later.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Klowii is Sexy
post Mar 18 2011, 09:26 AM
Post #4

She's sexy and I know it~
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 30 189

Add fifth gen, please

*clamiates spot* Form? Love Kingdom Hearts.

--------------------
[align=right]2:31 PM 08/10/07 - 11:19 PM 03/17/2012 remember~[/align]
[align=right]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Mar 18 2011, 10:48 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

Mmmm, akay, another kind of villain. I'll have to think on that one...

As for the plot, how 'bout I ask you questions to help you make it? Since that's what I really do best and all. xD So, uh, when exactly does this Roleplay take place? Like, is this set ahead of the canon Kingdom Hearts games? If so, how far ahead?

*nods* Yeah, that's perfectly understandable.

Also, would it be okay for me to Roleplay as a Nobody? X)

--------------------
BLUH

Here is a thread crediting everything else made for me, including the things that won't fit in my signature: ClickY
+Quote Post

Blazikid
post Mar 18 2011, 08:47 PM
Post #6

The thief of thieves!
Group Icon

The Team!

I'm not sure when it should be based, but I was thinking a little while before KH1, but with Nobodies still running about.

Honestly I don't mind either way. I've also made a blueprint for Katie's Ship in KH2, and it's quite a fast little bugger. I'll see if I can somehow get a picture of it onto here, but be patient for now.

I promise I'll get a form up soon ^^;

EDIT: Here's the form (Kindly given to me by Tailon of Pokecharms):

Name:
Nobody/Somebody:
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Clothing:
Weapon(s):
Personality:
History:

I'll put up Katie's bio later (Totally not procrastinating no why whatever gave you that idea?)

EDITEDIT: I forgot to mention, Nobody characters are allowed, WITHIN REASON. You can't have a Nobody that has freaking Xemnas powers, nor can you be a part of the New Organization (Not actually in the RP, just using it as an example) or anything like it. An acceptable Nobody character will be like this:
Nobody Character (click to show)

Preferably not an Anthro though.

Aside from that, knock yourself out.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gorgon
post Mar 19 2011, 03:39 PM
Post #7

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 638

Dropping the Band

RAWR!!! KINGDOM HEARTS ROLEPLAY!!!
*Springs on you like a wild panther* I loves this stuff.
Name:Syrinx
Nobody/Somebody:Somebody
Height:5"5 1/2
Weight:101 lbs.
Hair Color:Silver
Eye Color:She's blind, a pale white, but grey when angered.
Clothing:Wears a dark purple shirt that has too long sleeves and the neck hangs low, with a black tank top underneath. Dark blue jeans and greek sandals, and a circlet.
Weapon(s):Claws
Personality:Nice and kind, but secretly manipulating and analytic.
History:The last of a long line of people who can absorb the memories of those the touch the skin of.

Let me know if i should add more or change something. I'll play baddie if necessary.

This post has been edited by Eyes of the Gorgon: May 10 2011, 05:05 PM

--------------------

Clickables (click to show)

About/Random derp (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xires
post Mar 19 2011, 08:57 PM
Post #8

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

Derp.

This post has been edited by xires: Mar 20 2011, 02:02 PM

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Blazikid
post Mar 20 2011, 05:32 AM
Post #9

The thief of thieves!
Group Icon

The Team!

Eyes of The Gorgon, your Character is approved, but xires, I'm afraid that character isn't allowed.

First of all, Katie is the type of person that would decimate any heartless, proper, emblem, or otherwise at first glance. So unless you want a VERY short role in this RP, I suggest making another character.
Secondly, your character doesn't have a weapon. Claws count as a weapon in my book, so do voices, memories, records etc., so long as they can harm.
And finally, Heartless wouldn't shun, they'd tear to shreds.

Make another character, one that isn't heartless, and I'll read over that and either approve, or give help with it.

Ona final note, HEARTLESS CHARACTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED. IT WOULD TAKE TOO MUCH SELF-CONTROL TO AVOID RIPPING OPEN EVERYONE ELSE, SO NO HEARTLESS CHARACTERS.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xires
post Mar 20 2011, 02:04 PM
Post #10

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Curses. well, I guess I'm not in this RP then. Not Because I don't like it, but because I prefer to draw my characters, and I can't draw humans too well.

And why must heartless always be classified as PURE EVIL??? I mean, hey, Sora was a heartless, and he wasn't evil. Gosh.

*Mini-rant*

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Gorgon
post Mar 20 2011, 02:17 PM
Post #11

Elite Four
Group Icon

Dropping the Band

lol, you never fail to entertain me. Claws are allowed???
EPIC CHANGE!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Mar 20 2011, 02:24 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

I have a question regarding Nobodies, Blazikid. As we all know, Nobodies (well, to be Miss Literal over here, the human-like ones...I'm also Captain Obvious, ehehe) have this uncanny way of being able to control/manipulate certain things...go figure. >.> So, my question is, would it be acceptable for me to play a Nobody who controls Sound? Specifically, being able to manipulate the amplitude and pitch of sound waves in any way desired, or to recreate certain sounds from memory. Would something like that be okay? I just wanna know beforehand so I don't make this whole big profile and then you say "No way, no how" to my character's power thing.

@xires: That's because Sora, by holding on to Kairi, could also hold on to his emotions -- he was a special exception. Other than him and Xehanort's Heartless (who, as we all know, was a VILLAIN), no other Heartless has been able to retain their feelings or even human-level thoughts. They are driven completely by instincts, and these instincts command them to steal Hearts. End of story~ ^-^

--------------------
BLUH

+Quote Post

Xires
post Mar 20 2011, 02:35 PM
Post #13

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

@ Retina: But Mine not only had emotions, but also a soul! TT~TT

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gorgon
post Mar 20 2011, 05:05 PM
Post #14

Elite Four
Group Icon

Dropping the Band

Ladies, Ladies, you're both pretty! Everyone knows KH is as full of plot twists as a bag of Cinna-Twists(or whatever) from Taco Bell!
@Retina:If that happens, we could team up and be AWESOME!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Klowii is Sexy
post Mar 20 2011, 05:15 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Add fifth gen, please

Name: Zesarck
Nobody/Somebody: Nobody
Height: 6' 11 1/2"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Hair Color: Bright Silver.
Eye Color: Silver.
Clothing: A white cloak with silver linings.
Weapon(s): A broadsword and pet Living Bone.
Personality: RP'd out.
History: Zesarc, originally Resack, was a happy, strong-willed, strong-minded, and generally strong boy. He lived in an island similar to the Destiny Islands. His island was consumed by darkness about the same time as Sora's, and he turned into a heartless, and left behind a husk of a Nobody. This became Zesarck. Zesarck went out to find other Nobodies and form an organized system. He found Xemnas and Xigbar, Xaldin too. They formed "Organization IV." They tried to collect hearts to be able to have one. One day, they had a fight, and Zesarck left. He's been wandering ever since. He just came to Hollow Bastion...

--------------------
[align=right]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Mar 20 2011, 07:08 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

@xires: Ah, well, I didn't get to actually see yours. But it wouldn't truly be a Heartless if it had emotions and a soul, now would it? And Blazikid did have a point with the whole thing between Keyblade Wielders and anything that resembles a Heartless...

--------------------
BLUH

+Quote Post

Blazikid
post Mar 21 2011, 04:12 AM
Post #17

The thief of thieves!
Group Icon

The Team!

QUOTE(Blazikid @ Mar 19 2011, 11:47 AM) *
nor can you be a part of the New Organization

QUOTE(Dr Higginbotham @ Mar 21 2011, 08:15 AM) *
They formed "Organization IV."

Self-explanatory. You may want to fix up your character a bit, but aside from that, it's fine.

QUOTE(RetinaMagnet @ Mar 21 2011, 10:08 AM) *
And Blazikid did have a point with the whole thing between Keyblade Wielders and anything that resembles a Heartless...

Correction. Between KATIE and anything that resembles a heartless.

And RM (Is it okay if I call you that?), Controlling sound is fine, so long as you don't go overboard.

This post has been edited by Blazikid: Mar 21 2011, 04:13 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Mar 21 2011, 08:32 AM
Post #18

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

Since Katie is the only Keyblade Wielder in this RP, then yes, that is true. I was probably referring to canon games in that statement, haha. ^-^''

Yeah, people call me Retina, Magnet, RM, Rety, or just about anything else they can think of, heh. 'Kay, thanks, I'll do my best to avoid godmodding it. *nod* With that...I'm off to do my profile!

--------------------
BLUH

+Quote Post

Klowii is Sexy
post Mar 21 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Add fifth gen, please

*raises eyebrow* Wait, hold on. This is in the past. I mean, it was in his history, right?

--------------------
[align=right]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Blazikid
post Mar 22 2011, 05:12 AM
Post #20

The thief of thieves!
Group Icon

The Team!

QUOTE(Dr Higginbotham @ Mar 22 2011, 06:19 AM) *
*raises eyebrow* Wait, hold on. This is in the past. I mean, it was in his history, right?

It's past OR present for me.

Everything is Non-canon in this RP, except for some of the worlds. Nothing to do with practically any of the characters in the games. Minor characters in video-game worlds are Ok, but not any main characters from any games.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:07 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.