Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get with the Program Pokemon Trading, We should be able to trade pokemon
Moonpuff
post Aug 13 2021, 02:54 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 254 553

Active Squad

Hi I'm sure my topic will get deleted, though I don't really care.

I'm a new user been on and off for YEARRS trying to figure out the site.
Lost a Lugia from this absurd system of getting legendaries.

I think if I spend HOURS and HOURS, Days, Weeks or Months saving up for a legendary you should have it possibly randomly taken away from another user that is so ridiculous.

I also found out there is no trading on this site..?

Did you guys know they have been doing pokemon trading since season 2? XD how backwards can you be!?

This is a very silly rule in my opinion if a random shiny pokemon or something hatched for example I shouldn't have to keep it, I shouldn't have to try to abandon it either.

If I get a Shiny Geodude or something and want to trade for a Shiny Miltank I should.

This is so backwards we are in generation 8 and this website has been a site for what like 10 years? XD Can we you know get with the program of the future.

It would also be nice to have some more of the actual legendary pokemon like Jirachi, Darkrai etc. I personally hadn't noticed any of those available but you have like 100 fake pokemon XD

I just don't understand the priorities and think the site would do so much better if trading was available.
Anyway until these things are fixed or changed because literally..
every other pokemon game has them even the fake ones..
I am going to hiatus again.
Good luck XD I'm not gonna waste weeks of my life to try to earn something just to find out there is a 50/50 chance I won't get it. XD that is pointless in my book.

Good luck people XD
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:21 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.