Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Winner's Bracket: Kellor vs Cortoma, Round 2: Main Arena
Kamaitachi
post Aug 5 2013, 10:48 PM
Post #1

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

The main arena, a gargantuan Colosseum overlooking the vast sea, has separated into 8 fields, each with its own set of stands, while the higher seats have a lovely view of all eight battles. Each battle is televised on the giant screens located along the walls, giving spectators the nitty gritty close-up views of each battle.

The battles to come would be fierce, and with so many raging simultaneously, and to be distracted by the neighboring fights could easily spell a loss.

The Match for this field was slated for Darryn Kellor and Jill Cortoma. The field in question was...sickeningly sweet. The obstacles appeared to be stuffed pokemon toys, that upon touch, would release opaque, colourful bubbles into the air. The floor itself was so incredibly pink that...metaphors were not needed.

The referee, holding the trademark flags, floated nearby on what could only be described as a hovering disc; yet another technological marvel of Daioh Scientists. The ref tapped his fingers on his poketch, which revealed a rotating triangular pyramid on the main screen. Once it stopped rotating, it revealed a large number 1:

"This will be a three on three battle conducted in Singles Style If one of the combatants falls, the reserve must be sent in immediately. Trainers, summon your first pokemon now!"

This battle seemed ready to erupt. The stakes? Continuing participation in the tournament.

The crowd roared in anticipation.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Aura Dynasty
post Sep 5 2013, 11:13 AM
Post #2

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

As Vex' embers hit Lima several times, doing more damage than expected, he didn't even look back. The hate in his eyes still gleamed as he heard how the small flames made the Clefairy squeal a little, those hating eyes still looking at Jill whilst an evil grin appeared on his face. Both Jill and vex heard how Darryn commanded Lima to use stored power, and Jill saw how she twirled on the spot as a purple aura cloaked her. The Clefairy gathered the light between her arms and than pointed towards Vex, with a gesture slightly more dramatic than necessary, shooting the orb that was formed by that light towards him.

"Vex! Watch out!"

Jill gasped as the orb closed up on Vex fairly quickly. Vex however didn't flinch, he only turned back towards the Clefairy and stretched his hand towards the orb, stopping it with its palm. Such a reckless moved did had his consequences, as Vex obtained a fair amount of damage by the attack, though he didn't show it to his opponent. Instead of attacking, Vex sat down and closed his eyes, seemingly enjoying he sun that shone on his small chest. Jill knew that he was planning something, and that this attack was Slack Off. her previous adventures had learnt that Vex didn't need her help in order to fight, he was by far-most one of the smartest pokémon she had ever encountered. As expected from her brother's favorite. Deciding that calling for him to listen wasn't going to work, she decided to wait for her opponent to make the next move.

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Kamaitachi   Winner's Bracket: Kellor vs Cortoma   Aug 5 2013, 10:48 PM
Aura Dynasty   "Ho-ly shiiit..." Jill muttered with big...   Aug 8 2013, 09:15 PM
Living Arrow   “Shut up, Ly!” Darryn hissed at his cousin as ...   Aug 9 2013, 02:04 PM
Aura Dynasty   OOC (click to showhide)I'm really sorry for no...   Aug 14 2013, 09:32 AM
Living Arrow   “A Poochyena, hmm?” Darryn said to himself, apprai...   Aug 15 2013, 11:26 AM
Aura Dynasty   Darryn asked for Lima's attention to be switch...   Aug 16 2013, 07:08 AM
Living Arrow   The call for a Tackle attack wasn’t wholely unexpe...   Aug 18 2013, 12:52 PM
Aura Dynasty   Jill's primary objective was to find out which...   Aug 18 2013, 06:45 PM
Living Arrow   The satisfaction of the super effective Wake-Up sl...   Aug 20 2013, 11:07 AM
Aura Dynasty   When hearing Darryn say that his Clefairy had to t...   Aug 30 2013, 07:06 AM
Living Arrow   Darryn was a little surprised that Jill went for t...   Sep 3 2013, 10:47 AM
Living Arrow   “Woah!” Darryn gasped, amazed that the foe Chi...   Sep 8 2013, 12:50 PM
Aura Dynasty   As soon as she heard Darryn saying Lima had to use...   Sep 10 2013, 12:05 PM
Living Arrow   Lima fell for the Taunt hook, line and sinker. Dar...   Sep 10 2013, 03:27 PM
Aura Dynasty   Darryn chose for an option Jill would've opted...   Sep 10 2013, 05:08 PM
Living Arrow   “What!?” Darryn gasped as rain fell over their...   Sep 12 2013, 11:47 AM
Aura Dynasty   "He's really going for a winning streak i...   Sep 12 2013, 01:28 PM
Living Arrow   “Carracosta?!” Darryn gasped, unsure what to m...   Sep 16 2013, 11:24 AM
Aura Dynasty   "Will the tables finally turn or am I bound t...   Sep 16 2013, 03:29 PM
Kamaitachi   Millions of lights burst out all over the stadium....   Sep 16 2013, 05:53 PM
Aura Dynasty   OOC => Pokémon Alternations (click to showhide)...   Sep 17 2013, 11:54 AM
Living Arrow   Romeo Jolteon leapt back into action, his needle-l...   Sep 17 2013, 01:58 PM
Aura Dynasty   "Darryn!" Jill saw the man grabbing...   Sep 17 2013, 02:53 PM
Living Arrow   Darryn could hear his name being called but it sou...   Sep 17 2013, 03:36 PM
Aura Dynasty   Darryn squirmed a bit, whispering the name Jaime, ...   Sep 17 2013, 04:22 PM
Living Arrow   Jill’s potential explanation of their situation wa...   Sep 18 2013, 11:48 AM
Aura Dynasty   To admit it, Jill was surprised that her explanati...   Sep 19 2013, 09:20 AM

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:47 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.