Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Old man/chest question, just a small question..
Demonskid
post Aug 22 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 106 778

D.K.'s Party

I went through the posts in here and didn't really find anything that helped my question..

in the help section it says this:

Tiny Egg, Old Man and Chests
On very rare occasions, a Tiny Egg, Old Man or a Chest will appear on the left-hand side of the site, next to where recent updates are posted. It will then remain there until you click on it, or, in the case of the Old Man or Tiny Egg, if you fill up all the empty spots in your party. When you click on it, you will be rewarded with a Manaphy Egg, Missingno. Egg or, in the case of Chests, one of various rare items that can be used to acquire certain Legendary and Novelty Pokémon.

but I read on one of the threads on this site that people missed out of the chests/old man when they refreshed or clicked "warm egg" or fed a pokemon a berry..

From what I understand in the help section.. the chests/old man are suppose to stay there.. (Old man goes away when you get a full party)

so.. do the chests/old men stay until you click them or do they disappear when you refresh/feed a pokemon.

*is confused*

--------------------

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1105-2873

D.K.'s Clicky Pets Profile Links

Uni ~ Magi ~ PokeFarm ~ GPX+ ~ Squiby ~ Knuffel
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bijoukaiba
post Aug 22 2010, 07:56 PM
Post #2

Proud NB Gator & writer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 45 767

My Sapphires

It might depend on the age of the thread. I remember - from personal experience - a time when the Little Man could show up when you had a full party, and when LM/chests/Egg would only appear on one page.

So, no, they shouldn't 'disappear' when you refresh a page from feeding a Pokemon, warming an egg, etc.

I think the only way Little Man/the Egg disappears is if you click on your PC to fill your party.

This post has been edited by bijoukaiba: Aug 22 2010, 07:58 PM

--------------------

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!
+Quote Post

Demonskid
post Aug 22 2010, 07:58 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 106 778

D.K.'s Party

I saw the thread just last night but I don't know how old it is sealed.gif

K thanks ^-^ I wanted to know so i don't miss any goodies xD

--------------------

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1105-2873

D.K.'s Clicky Pets Profile Links

Uni ~ Magi ~ PokeFarm ~ GPX+ ~ Squiby ~ Knuffel
+Quote Post

Icicle
post Aug 22 2010, 08:03 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 407

Active Squad

QUOTE(bijoukaiba @ Aug 22 2010, 08:56 PM) *
It might depend on the age of the thread. I remember - from personal experience - a time when the Little Man could show up when you had a full party, and when LM/chests/Egg would only appear on one page.

So, no, they shouldn't 'disappear' when you refresh a page from feeding a Pokemon, warming an egg, etc.

I think the only way Little Man/the Egg disappears is if you click on your PC to fill your party.

This.

That thread must have been very old. As you can see on the help page there is a little note to show how updated the help page was, always that that into account that the help page is very updated.

--------------------

flight rising: IcicleKurai | Twitch: icicledust
twitter: icicledust_ | instagram: incendiary.wit
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:46 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.