Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
cube mountain joins the battle!
mikiruma
post Mar 14 2017, 02:45 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 246 537

friend shapes

howdy, everyone! im cube mountain, but you can just call me lider! (they/them or he/him)

at the time im joining, i am 15. ive been a long time pokémon fan, but have struggled with finding other people who share my interests ^^ here's to hoping getting on the forums changes that!

quick facts! (these might be important)
· i have quite a few diagnosed mental disorders (adhd, mdd, gad, autism) which makes it difficult to interact with people.. if you ever feel like im purposely ignoring you, trust me, im not! :0
· some of my special interests include pokémon (obviously), gregory horror show, gemstones, doll customization/bjds, and overwatch!
· im fictionkin, my main ids include lider (can't buy a brain), roadhog (overwatch), snake man (mega man III) and mega absol! feel free to ask about this sort of stuff, i love talking about it + making other 'kin friends would be really cool :>

anyway, im hoping to get a sprite/drawing request shop started up soon! im working on examples for now. im just excited people still do that, ive been doing sprite edits since 2010 so seeing that its still somewhat popular is really cool :,)

nice to meet you all, thanks for reading, i hope you have a wonderful rest of your day/night! <3

- lider
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Mar 19 2017, 06:55 AM
Post #2

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Hello lider!
Nice to meet you. ^^
Welcome to the site and the forum!

I'm looking forward to seeing your sprite/drawing work, the Sprites, Art, Graphics forum is ready for you. A drawing request may do well in the Requests and Shops subforum. If you're interested in meeting other GPX+ users, the monthly Community thread is a good place to start. March's thread is HERE.

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:51 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.