Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
15 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
November Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Yamper
post Nov 7 2017, 08:16 AM
Post #81

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Alex Mercer @ Nov 6 2017, 05:09 PM) *
That's fine - take your time, and I wish you luck. Real life, catastrophic thing as it is, takes precedence. And you can't rush perfection. happy.gif

Speaking of the blind on bred eggs - is the thing with 'if you have three legendary/novelty eggs in your party, you can't see legendary/novelty eggs in the lab/shelter' still in effect? I know the two per day limit was removed, but I didn't know about this with it.

All the limits have been removed, so you can get as many as you want in a day now happy.gif
I finally got my stats papers in and ugh it was hell. I have about 8 more deadlines this term whyme.gif

Pls punch with pecha

This post has been edited by x Sam: Nov 7 2017, 08:23 AM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Nov 7 2017, 07:53 PM
Post #82

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

Still needs 200ish Aspear berries. Thanks for the help so far~

I'm tossing a 127IV Flareon into the Pokehunt for now. It'll probably only get rank two so I might try for something better.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Nov 7 2017, 08:26 PM
Post #83

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(x Sam @ Nov 7 2017, 02:16 PM) *
That's fine - take your time, and I wish you luck. Real life, catastrophic thing as it is, takes precedence. And you can't rush perfection. happy.gif

Speaking of the blind on bred eggs - is the thing with 'if you have three legendary/novelty eggs in your party, you can't see legendary/novelty eggs in the lab/shelter' still in effect? I know the two per day limit was removed, but I didn't know about this with it.

All the limits have been removed, so you can get as many as you want in a day now happy.gif
I finally got my stats papers in and ugh it was hell. I have about 8 more deadlines this term whyme.gif

Pls punch with pecha

Not all of them! We still can''t buy all the items from the backroom we want*! #removealllimits2k17 is going admittedly much better than expected but there is still work to be done! srsfacts.gif

*not that it's a limit related to the shelter or Pokémon, but it is still a limit

Also, punched. Personally I need to find some free time in my life to level a Solrock and a Lunatone so I can move onto my own berry task. This weekend, maybe?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Celltres
post Nov 8 2017, 10:06 AM
Post #84

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 126 142

Baes

I'm so glad with my luck finding Unown's in the lab. Trying to get all these through the exploration would be hell...

--------------------
Why hai there.

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Nov 8 2017, 01:36 PM
Post #85

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

So I think my leg strain is done. since I can now walk and bend my knee like before.

It just hurts a little when I bend down to get something from the floor.

I just don't want to use stairs too often.

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Vulpix D
post Nov 8 2017, 08:19 PM
Post #86

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13 782

Random PKMN's

Did they make Events more common? Got my 7th Manaphy a few days ago.

Released 5 of them and i'm debating releasing this new one.

Still, good way to try for a Shiny i suppose. Gotten more than a few Korechu and a 2nd Hoopa as well.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post Nov 8 2017, 11:24 PM
Post #87

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 584

Diamond Team

QUOTE(x Sam @ Nov 7 2017, 09:16 AM) *

Pls punch with pecha

Punch dispensed!

And just to be sure - yes, you can summon multiple per day now. I knew about the removed per day limit, but I really want to be certain of the 'can see with 3+ leg/nov eggs in party' limit as well. You can never be too sure with summoning because it's difficult to test for yourself - maybe you can't see the egg at all, maybe it's just bad luck.

Unrelatedly, I was clicking through my berry feeder and I just saw the following three status messages in a row.

What am I doing? — On task 9/12 in Forgotten Memories
My perpetual state of mild confusion... — On task 3/10 in Transforming the Heart
i have no idea whats going on!

I laughed out loud. laughing.gif

I've also gotten a lot of events recently. A few chests(!), some Korechus and a Manaphy, and even a Hoopa chilling in my party right now. I have noticed an uptick where those are concerned.

This post has been edited by Alex Mercer: Nov 8 2017, 11:25 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 9 2017, 12:29 AM
Post #88

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Alex Mercer @ Nov 9 2017, 04:24 AM) *
QUOTE(x Sam @ Nov 7 2017, 09:16 AM) *

Pls punch with pecha

Punch dispensed!

And just to be sure - yes, you can summon multiple per day now. I knew about the removed per day limit, but I really want to be certain of the 'can see with 3+ leg/nov eggs in party' limit as well. You can never be too sure with summoning because it's difficult to test for yourself - maybe you can't see the egg at all, maybe it's just bad luck.

Unrelatedly, I was clicking through my berry feeder and I just saw the following three status messages in a row.

What am I doing? — On task 9/12 in Forgotten Memories
My perpetual state of mild confusion... — On task 3/10 in Transforming the Heart
i have no idea whats going on!

I laughed out loud. laughing.gif

I've also gotten a lot of events recently. A few chests(!), some Korechus and a Manaphy, and even a Hoopa chilling in my party right now. I have noticed an uptick where those are concerned.

Yes the 3 limit is removed too. That's what I meant. You could always summon as many as you want in a day but 3 prevented you from getting them.

These limits have been removed so you can grab as many as you want at any given time (i.e full party and mobile walker if you wanted)

So can grab as many from the shelter/lab (no more limited to 2) - and you can have as many in your party as you want.

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post Nov 9 2017, 12:50 AM
Post #89

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Diamond Team

All right, and thanks a ton for the confirmation. There have been a few times where I've summoned with 3+ in party, waffled for a few minutes, and then shoved stuff in my mobile walker ~just in case~. Good to know there's no need for that.

Speaking of header events, another Youngster just popped up. I'll claim him as soon as I've got party room. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Alex Mercer: Nov 9 2017, 12:50 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Nov 9 2017, 01:47 AM
Post #90

Group Icon

Invisible Kyurem

In gpx+ news:

My event Landorus hatched shiny oh.gif it's the only one hatched so far so maybe I got the guaranteed one?? who knows! I also found a Cypress Unown last night, had a Cosmog header event and just had a Hoopa header event right now!

if any of them are shiny lmao

I didn't sleep last night due to my body being out of whack. So I'm forcing myself to the gym, gonna go to my afternoon lecture/lab and sort out any work I have to do! Hopefully after all this I can try and sleep for about 10pm tonight and get up ~6:30 again tomorrow morning. Maybe. Gotta force myself as it's getting too easy to '5 more minutes zzzz'

--------------------

[align=center]---

---[/align]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Nov 9 2017, 02:57 AM
Post #91

Group Icon

Active Squad

Hatched a 147 IV female Eevee. Hello rank one. If its speed were better, I would have considered keeping it for myself as a possible battling Pokemon.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Celltres
post Nov 9 2017, 11:11 AM
Post #92

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Baes

Mod edit: No links to Pokémon here.

Well hello there! Did not expect that.

First shiny legendary!

--------------------
Why hai there.

+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post Nov 9 2017, 11:51 AM
Post #93

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Diamond Team

Wow, congratulations to both Sam and Celltres! That's some crazy luck. grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Nov 9 2017, 05:38 PM
Post #94

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Lucky! Mine hatched regular

Shadow Lugia is still a great mon to have nevertheless though oh.gif
Even in regular form

Past few days I've been playing on my Switch
Decided to check out, yes, handheld mode. Because up until now I actually haven't tried playing handheld.
Found the perfect game to try it with and I gotta say it feels pretty good.

I also found a translated Grumpy Cat book in a bookstore nearby.
Bought it straight away
It's just a collection of pictures and quotes but it's Grumpy Cat and I love that thing

Does anyone else have a Switch.... or Grumpy Cat merchandise?

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Nov 9 2017, 06:58 PM
Post #95

Group Icon

Active Squad

Congrats you two. I hatched a shiny Heatran (not even my own summon) over seven years ago and I've been looking for a second shiny legend ever since. They are pretty rare.

I hatched a guaranteed winner for the Pokehunt so I'm back to semi lurking while my Snorlax finishes being frozen. He got under 100 today so I'm hoping he can get out of my party tomorrow. I'll know there are more super feeding tasks after this, but progress is progress.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rallaa
post Nov 9 2017, 11:26 PM
Post #96

Gentry Jerk
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 119

Active Squad

I think I got a good chance of 1st place in the hunt with a 120 iv charizard. I used it to help win the battles for one of my monthly explorations too. (Edit: Aww dang, he wasn't quite good enough for first)
Now I'm trying to do the chatot exploration. Finding three houndour feels like it's gonna take a while. I've been trying to hatch and release some for others though.

This post has been edited by Rallaa: Nov 9 2017, 11:58 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Nov 10 2017, 01:38 AM
Post #97

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Rallaa @ Nov 9 2017, 11:26 PM) *
I think I got a good chance of 1st place in the hunt with a 120 iv charizard. I used it to help win the battles for one of my monthly explorations too. (Edit: Aww dang, he wasn't quite good enough for first)
Now I'm trying to do the chatot exploration. Finding three houndour feels like it's gonna take a while. I've been trying to hatch and release some for others though.

I'm about to take a quick shower, but message/reply to me if you still need them. I have three I can release for you.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Celltres
post Nov 10 2017, 04:17 AM
Post #98

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Baes

Managed to pull out a 150 IV Typhlosion for the Poke Hunt, which got me my first rank 1. Time to start mass clicking, with Trinket+ active it's time to hoard chests.

--------------------
Why hai there.

+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Nov 10 2017, 11:32 AM
Post #99

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Well, I got a Cresselia as my giveaway Pokémon this month, but it wasn't shiny. Oh well.

I also saw the Pokémon I Choose You! movie and it was actually pretty good! Not the best Pokémon movie I've seen or anything, but it was fun and definitely made even better by the free TCG card and code that you get. I went alone, but I was surrounded by people who were really into it and thus didn't feel all weird going by myself. happy.gif Not that there's anything weird about going alone, but I like to go with others to the Alamo Drafthouse. If anyone's not been there or heard of it, it's the type of theater where they serve food and drinks right at your seat. Definitely more of an experience that way.

In Pokémon GO-related news, I actually got an EX Raid Pass for a Mewtwo raid not too long ago, but it was for the state that I was vacationing in! That sucks as I couldn't go. sad.gif Oh well. Next time!

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post Nov 10 2017, 12:16 PM
Post #100

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Diamond Team

I find myself wishing that the Berry Feeder had an option for 'click all but exploration pokemon.' I hate clicking them in fog and I already have a Novel Power active; I'd much rather save them until I can click them reliably. sad.gif

I got first in the hunt with a last-minute 153-IV Flareon. For the first two days, I was hatching pokemon in the 50-70 range... then I popped out a 160-IV Ponyta, and while I was raising that, got two Eevees in the 140 range. That's the fourth flame shard down.

Edit: Hatch modest Ancient Alakazam. Zero spatk IVs. facepalm.gif

Edit edit: The dreaded task approaches.

This post has been edited by Alex Mercer: Nov 10 2017, 05:28 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 06:37 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.