Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
85 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
December Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting.
Shadow Fennekin
post Dec 1 2015, 05:07 AM
Post #41

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Nice, the two dogs I need are being given away. happy.gif
I guess I'll go for Cobalion first then I'll start the legendary dog to see which I still need(If I manage to get lucky).

Mystery 1 is definitely Regice. I don't know about mystery 2, maybe the Oddish?

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Dec 1 2015, 06:01 AM
Post #42

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

Happy December everyone! The year is dying so fast, isn't it?

Valencian Oddish sprite looks cool, so I hope hatches soon. happy.gif

Yay for the Legendary beast explo. I'll embarking on it for sure. The second one maybe either Victini or Trio of Trials. The Christmas ones look nice too. This month will keep me pretty engaged, I guess.

December 5th looks like Regice. Second mystery is definitely Mistilil. I think I'll go for Jirachi this month (if I remember to keep my party spot open, that is).

I hope that I'm pretty active this month as well. Thank you everyone for taking care of me and I hope we get along well. You guys rock! woot.gif

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Dec 1 2015, 06:14 AM
Post #43

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Thanks to the multipliers I'm only 25 lvs away from completing this task whee~

Don't think I'll do any other explorations till this one is done because I don't feel like doing this one anytime soon after I complete it.

Hence the excitement for Jirachi and Suicune wink.gif

@Dr Electric Time sure flies. It's like March was only yesterday.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Dec 1 2015, 06:19 AM
Post #44

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

Happy December everyone!
It's like Christmas before time for me ! I really needed a bit of sunshine , so thank you so much Jen!

Can't wait to see how this oddish looks like!

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

mijzelffan
post Dec 1 2015, 06:41 AM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 576

Active Squad

Yay I managed to get one of my own submitted trinkets, they're both rarity 1 but the other one is exclusive to wulfenite so I'll have to wait a bit until someone puts it up for trade.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Dec 1 2015, 07:31 AM
Post #46

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I cannot believe that it is December already, this year flew by. It definitely had its ups and downs, but I'll be SO glad when this year is over. It'll be my birthday on the 19th of this month, I really don't want to turn another year older XD.

Going to definitely start the exploration for Virizion, it is the only one of the trio I don't have. I was a bit of a slacker when it came to explorations, but this year I've actually done a fair chunk of them. The only other legends I need are Azelf and Tornadus from explorations(and Arceus, but we won't go there just yet tongue.gif).

This post has been edited by Asbel Lhant: Dec 1 2015, 07:31 AM

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Dec 1 2015, 07:41 AM
Post #47

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

I'll aim for Jirachi regarding the egg event. None of the others please me and I already have their egg entry. :/ And I was hoping for achievements as a Christmas gift. Oh well. Let's see what are the surprises we're getting.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Dec 1 2015, 07:44 AM
Post #48

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

Valencian Oddish is so adorable cat.gif I really need to finish my Winter Vulpix shiny hunt so I can actively hunt some other novelties.

Now that it's eggnog season I went out to go find some today. I had to go to four different supermarkets until I found one that had eggnog in stock. They were all too slow in setting up their Christmas displays :P But at least I've got it now cat.gif

Work called me and said they want me to start on Thursday! I'm happy now I'll be able to earn a few dollars over the summer break happy.gif

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Manah
post Dec 1 2015, 07:53 AM
Post #49

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Sooo many explorations. Looks like I'm not going to start my next Arceus run for a while. xD

Not sure which egg I should go for, probably Suicune since I have to skip this exploration again. Why is it always paired with two more important ones?

But this little guy still stands between me and all those explorations. Could you feed him Rawst berries please?

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Serefin
post Dec 1 2015, 08:08 AM
Post #50

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 219 614

Active Squad

10 bucks says the last egg is the Mistletoe Petilil (can't remember how to spell it).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Dec 1 2015, 08:09 AM
Post #51

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Oh! I just noticed Valencia Vileplume is the same from the Orange Islands in the anime happy.gif
And I guess I'l use my second Novel power of the day to get Bellosom

--------------------
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Dec 1 2015, 08:17 AM
Post #52

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

Once again, One Piece was the best selling manga this year and keeps on going as the best selling manga of all time. happy.gif And thank Arceus that this week's PokéHunt is grass type. I'll hopefully get my last Meadow shard and my 13th Arceus.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

H1Z1
post Dec 1 2015, 08:18 AM
Post #53

Zombie Bacon
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 479

1997 Team

QUOTE(shadowlarvitar @ Dec 1 2015, 09:09 AM) *
Oh! I just noticed Valencia Vileplume is the same from the Orange Islands in the anime happy.gif
And I guess I'l use my second Novel power of the day to get Bellosom

Yeah I just kicked my novel power on to make this next egg a guarantee. I've still got a few megas to make happen but I'm more worried on making the conditions I can control completed.

--------------------

Looking for the Cupido Clefable
Be sure to message me if you have one to trade.

+Quote Post

Serefin
post Dec 1 2015, 08:47 AM
Post #54

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 219 614

Active Squad

So, what's everyone been up to? Read any good books? Seen any good movies?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Dec 1 2015, 09:01 AM
Post #55

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(Serefin @ Dec 1 2015, 07:17 PM) *

The last good novel that I read was more than a year ago. I'm more into short stories now because I can't sacrifice that lot of time when the novel is at its end (and where the thrill starts). The last good movie that I've seen was The Martian and it was absolutely terribly fantastic.

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Dec 1 2015, 09:33 AM
Post #56

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

The SWSH prizes are making their rounds I read. *thumbs up* Sweet! I'm liking the sound of it and will be excited to see what they look like. Speaking of what they look like, maybe I'll use this month (once I've finished the necessary explorations) to use up some of my saved Shiny Vouchers. *smirk* I've been hoarding them for so long so... maybe, just maybe, it's time to turn them in and create some eggs and Pokemon for myself.

My hunt for Cubone continues on from the SWSH. I'm at egg 389 and counting. At least Buziel came through for me though so I was able to score the SWSH prize voucher and I just purchased a spare. Always I have the hope that I'll come across a male and female novelty. Or, at the very least, a shiny one. Pretty much that has yet to happen though.

Hm. I like the choices our raffle winners chose this month. It's going to make waiting for the final two days quite difficult. But I oh so much wanna see what those mystery eggs could be. So I'll have to keep track of my party and see if I can score one of those two. But if I forget, the known Pokemon are also very cool choices so... nice! Thank you, Vibrancy, Shaoo, and Vande! Thank you very much!

I also concur with the thought that the last egg, the second mystery egg, is the Mistilil. So it's just the first one that has me wondering.

QUOTE(Serefin)

Actually, yes! I recently saw the final installment of The Hunger Games and THOROUGHLY enjoyed it! I'm also excited to see the latest Star Wars movie and... isn't there a new Avengers coming out? Or is that one just Captain America? Either or works for me. While Creed also looks good, I can wait to Netflix that one. At least Stallone is not entering the boxing ring for this one. At least, it looks like they're smart enough to say no to that! As for books... I'm knee deep into my favorite author's latest, Finder's Keepers. When you pick up an original Stephen King (I'm talking Carrier or Cujo) and then you pick up his current works... it's awe inspiring to see how much he's grown! I just love this guy!!!!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Dec 1 2015, 09:37 AM
Post #57

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Serefin @ Dec 1 2015, 01:47 PM) *

Still reading through "Lessons From The Hive", book about bees and their home, pretty much. Quite enjoying it so far happy.gif
Gonna see if my boyfriend fancies catching a film some time next week possibly, so I guess next week will be a good film, not sure what though!

Really want to see The Good Dinosaur..

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Esc
post Dec 1 2015, 09:41 AM
Post #58

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

Don't you just hate when school just drains the life out of you and then you realize it's December and finals are right around the corner sad.gif

4 finals in 4 days, fuck me :/

Anyhow, I think the first mystery is regice and the second one is Mistil. Romance and comes when its winter? Has to be a mistletoe oh.gif

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Dec 1 2015, 09:42 AM
Post #59

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(ll Sam ll @ Dec 1 2015, 07:37 AM) *
Really want to see The Good Dinosaur..

I forgot about that movie! I was surprised when my oldest made mention that she wanted to see that one, too. My youngest is also wanting to see that so... that might be our next movie. After all, we got that large sized bag we can get a free popcorn refill with so... I'm thinking yeah. A movie coming soon. If my eldest can stop feeling so puky that is.... oye!

*EDIT*
QUOTE(Esc @ Dec 1 2015, 07:41 AM) *
Don't you just hate when school just drains the life out of you and then you realize it's December and finals are right around the corner sad.gif

4 finals in 4 days,

Anyhow, I think the first mystery is regice and the second one is Mistil. Romance and comes when its winter? Has to be a mistletoe oh.gif

I was kind of thinking of Mamoswine for that first egg, given the clue that it came about during an ice age. Who knows? Maybe they did something special? *shrugs* I'd be ok with Regice, too. Heck. A free egg is a free egg which is another chance for a shiny, right? Unless it's the legendary and comes to me. Then its chances of being shiny just reduced to a negative number. LOL

Sorry to hear about the stress of finals. I hope my youngest gets through them well enough. Her first year in high school and she had a rough couple of months for a while. At least she's beginning to turn her harder courses around so - yay! But really... she's in high school... and her English teacher marks her current grade as a "P"?!? Really? "P"? I'm presuming that means Passing; I've just never heard of high school using those grades. And yeah. I'm sure it isn't a "D". Maybe he hit the wrong keyboard key? LOL

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Dec 1 2015, 09:47 AM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Dec 1 2015, 09:58 AM
Post #60

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

Huh, only 3 pages. Usually there's about 7 by the time I catch the thread.
Wulfenites winning again is a real downer, boo. What's even the point of getting excited for a SWSH if Raven's only going to ruin it with his bragging? ._.
Raffle is nice though, since I don't have Suicune. If I can't get that, I can do the exploration for it anyways.
Anyways, happy December - I'm going to go back to studying crying.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

85 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:14 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.