Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mobile site suggestions, Shelter, poke hunt/scavenger hunt, exploration menu
DoggyGuy17
post Aug 7 2017, 11:16 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 212 940

Active Squad

So I used to use the site on desktop a lot, but then my laptop broke and I quit for awhile, then started playing again exclusively on my iPhone 4s running iOS 9.3.5 (yes I know I'm running it till it quits on me even though there's iPhone 7 out) and anyways I have a few suggestions so the mobile site isn't so inferior to the main.
Shelter: if I remember correctly, when you adopt Pokemon from the shelter on the main site, it tells you the gender and level when you hover over it, but the mobile just tells you the species when you get the popup box asking if you want it. If you could implement something where the level and gender is including in the popup box (I.e do you want to adopt this level 20 female wormadam [steel]?) it would make it better since exploration hunting Pokemon on the shelter currently is so inefficient because you don't know if you are getting a level 1 or a level 35 bulbasaur (you know the exploration) or trying to get female varieties of burmy to evolve
Poke hunt/scavenger hunt: have a menu option to view the current tasks or hunts and for that matter, include shiny hunts so you don't have to go into the main site on mobile to view that and manage it. It can be one Manu option labeled events and would show what is currently happening
Exploration: organize the explorations by not only regular and special, but organize the regulars by the same on main, rare/novelty and items.
Lastly, include a link to the forums from mobile please

Thank you for your consideration
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Aug 8 2017, 07:54 PM
Post #2

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Unfortunately, the admin who mostly (if not exclusively) worked on the mobile site doesn't actively participate in working on GPXPlus currently. Therefore, the mobile site is on hiatus at least. It could do with some updates for sure, but right now, that isn't in the cards.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:23 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.