Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dead Vs Seeker!, My Vs Seeker is either glitched or just plain broken. Can anyone help?
TheAlmightySphea...
post Aug 20 2010, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 108 692

Active Squad

So, I put a pokemon in the Vs Seeker, then went to the shelter. Once I came back from the shelter my pokemon was no longer in the Vs Seeker and was back in my party. About 25 minutes after it said the pokemon in the Vs Seeker returned but when I go to remove the pokemon there is none in there. I am not able to put another pokemon in the Vs Seeker and the icon will not go away. It has been like this for about a week. If anyone has any idea how to fix this please, let me know!

--------------------
spheal.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

FiddleTwix
post Aug 20 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #2

No, this is Patrick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 55 445

My faves

QUOTE(TheAlmightySpheal @ Aug 20 2010, 10:02 PM) *
So, I put a pokemon in the Vs Seeker, then went to the shelter. Once I came back from the shelter my pokemon was no longer in the Vs Seeker and was back in my party. About 25 minutes after it said the pokemon in the Vs Seeker returned but when I go to remove the pokemon there is none in there. I am not able to put another pokemon in the Vs Seeker and the icon will not go away. It has been like this for about a week. If anyone has any idea how to fix this please, let me know!

Going to your PC and pressing "Save Changes" has been said to work for this.

--------------------

Like anime reviews, stuff and more stuff? Like western animation and things? I do those things here nom.gif http://fiddletwix.wordpress.com/
+Quote Post

TheAlmightySphea...
post Aug 20 2010, 09:17 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Bones @ Aug 20 2010, 11:10 PM) *
QUOTE(TheAlmightySpheal @ Aug 20 2010, 10:02 PM) *

Going to your PC and pressing "Save Changes" has been said to work for this.

I've been going to my PC and saving the changes a lot yet the icon will not go away and I still can't put anything in. But, thank you for trying to help! I really appreciated it!

--------------------
spheal.gif
+Quote Post

Fire Fist Ace
post Aug 21 2010, 01:56 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 257

Active Squad

The same has been happening to me since July 23rd.

--------------------
+Quote Post

TheAlmightySphea...
post Aug 21 2010, 02:16 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Fire Fist Ace @ Aug 21 2010, 03:56 PM) *
The same has been happening to me since July 23rd.

Really? I'm not the only one? I talked to some of my friends and they said it's never happened to them and they've never seen it happen before. I hope anyone has an idea how to fix this, it won't only help me!

--------------------
spheal.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 05:36 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.