Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Generation V team
Desukan sensei
post Sep 26 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 95 374

Diamond team

what do you think will ash's team have this generation?

I think...

Pikachu (the ever loyal yellow rodent)
kenhorou (final evo of mamepato)
futachimaru (i just can't see ash having the fabulous daikenki)
shandera (or any of its pre-evos) or chaobuu (i can't also imagine HIM getting enbuoo)
yanakki (the action grass monkey! boo-yeah!)
warubiru (the second evo of fround croc)

that's it. happy.gif

--------------------
I miss your hands intertwined with mine... I love you so much, Patty. <3

I did not make my avatar. Found it on deviant art, and credits to him/her.
Clicky please? happy.gif

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Elito
post Oct 13 2010, 08:28 AM
Post #2

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 50 181

MonoPoison

We already know he has Pikachu, Mamepato, Mijumaru and Pokabu.
We all know that Mamepato will evolve to Kenhorou, or at least I hope so.

As for the other two starters, I expect Mijumaru to evolve to its last stage, Daikenki, since Ash never owned any fully evolved water starter, after all, all of his water starters NEVER evolved. As for Pokabu, I think it will stay as Chaobuu, even tho it would be cool to have a fatty Fighter starter.

Sure he will have one Pokemon which is big, weak but strong, we had Torterra, this time it's either Enbuoo or Daikenki.

For the other two, I don't think he will get any of the elemental monkeys, since Dento has the grass one, and Ash already has covered the other two types. Also, Ash owns two crabs at the moment, Kingler and Corphish. Somehow I think he will get another crab this generation, and that leads us to Ishizumai. It isn't water type, but it's a crab. If he indeed get him, and evolve him, maybe he can be his big, slow but strong Pokemon instead of the two starters.

If that's the case, only thing we're missing is his Grass type. If he isn't getting the monkey, and hopefully he isn't getting Tsutaja, since his opponent has it, that leads me into thinking he will get either Mebukijika, Doreida or Morobareru.

Mebukijika would really be awesome on Ashs team, but I don't think that will happen, since Mebukijika changes forms pending on seasons, I don't think they would complicate Anime that much.
Doreida would be the feminine Pokemon of his team. Last time I checked, he didn't really had a feminine Pokemon since Chikorita, and he always has some Pokemon that is attracted to him. Its true that it could be Mijumaru who is taking this role, but I would still like to see Doreida being all fluffy, dancing around Ash.
Morobareru could be his potential Poison type, since he never actually gets poison types, but also a powerful wall and grass type. Since it's arms kinda look like a shield, and Ash always somehow gets a wall on his team, who takes hits for a long time and then responds with a massive attack. Last time that was Torterra and Torkoal, but I don't see why Morobareru couldn't take this role. Only if he doesn't choose Ishizumai or Daikenki for that, which I hope he isn't going to.

If I take all this out of consideration, I would like him to get Kojofuu, Moguryuu or Erufuun. cat.gif

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

Hack
post Dec 6 2010, 12:46 PM
Post #3

ah-huh
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 891

Active Squad

Well as always Pikachu hogs a spot :c

So does the defunk normal/flying early pokemon that he ALWAYS gets (Pidgey/Hoothoot/Tailow/Starly/Mamepato) so not much is new there.

I truly hope his Oshawott evolves to his last stage since I want him to evolve but his second stage is plain ugly :c And as Elito said none of his water starters are at their final stage yet.

I don't really mind if Snivy stays as Snivy, though his whole line are good so I don't mind if he evolves either. And with Bayleef/Sceptile/Torterra all the past Grass starters have evolved.

I think Tepig should evolve to his second stage as that way with Snivy and Daikenki it'll be like 1st stage, 2nd and 3rd for the starters.

And since the last one can be pretty much anything from Gen V, It'd be nice to see him have a Komotana/Kirikizan I don't think he's ever had a dark type before and he's one of my personal gen V favourites. I don't think which one it is will change much in the anime (Except if he evolves it means he's allowed to become a massive powerhouse).
/

This post has been edited by Hack: Dec 6 2010, 12:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Killer Zylos Wol...
post Dec 7 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 995

Team Sinnoh

As of now he has:
Pikachu
Snivy
Tepig
Oshawott
Mamepato

He's getting an egg in the next episode which is suppose to be a Meguroco.

He could get more Pokemon later on, and probably will.

As for final team(For those 6):
Pikachu
Daikenki
Janovy
Chaoboo
Kenhorou
Waruvial

--------------------

+Quote Post

Game Of Trolls
post Feb 5 2011, 09:10 PM
Post #5

Forget this all~
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 306

Active Squad

All I care is that the Zorua and Zoroark from Zoroark: Master of Illusions join his party.

--------------------

DELICIOUS QUOTES (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 03:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.