Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 61 62 63 64 65 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Natsume Reiko
post Aug 18 2018, 01:12 PM
Post #1241

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

The multiplier rocks! It'd be hilarious if Nick tossed in some of his novelties into the shelter for funsies.

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Aug 18 2018, 02:32 PM
Post #1242

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Hey happy birthday Zerxer, hope you have a nice one!
I had too much to today so I couldn't enjoy the multiplier, it's a shame. But, I finished my design for the contest and submitted it. I feel it could be better...if I was good at art that is not making sprites. It looks...not quite right as a sprite. Oh well.
Now I'm trying to find a Dratini in my game to shiny hunt it. Why is it so rare?? I can only find Barboach and Magikarp.

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Aug 18 2018, 02:40 PM
Post #1243

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Aug 18 2018, 03:32 PM) *
Hey happy birthday Zerxer, hope you have a nice one!
I had too much to today so I couldn't enjoy the multiplier, it's a shame. But, I finished my design for the contest and submitted it. I feel it could be better...if I was good at art that is not making sprites. It looks...not quite right as a sprite. Oh well.
Now I'm trying to find a Dratini in my game to shiny hunt it. Why is it so rare?? I can only find Barboach and Magikarp.

Cause it's dratini haha.

I was busy too. Went to a car show took some pics. I'm really fickle about angling and stuff so I didn't get as many as I wanted because it was hotter and more humid than Satan's butthole. The bikes were pathetic but there were some nice cars there. Got sunburned to all hell though.

I'm not artsy fartsy myself. Couldn't if I tried. I threw something at poor PokeNom and was like COLLAGE PUKE HAVE FUN AND ENJOY. HOPE YOU GET MY DRIFT.

WOOT ANOTHER MULTIPLIER

This post has been edited by Natsume Reiko: Aug 18 2018, 11:07 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Aug 18 2018, 11:50 PM
Post #1244

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Aug 18 2018, 06:32 AM) *
QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Aug 18 2018, 02:13 AM) *
Oh nice, a larger Multiplier...probably won't click much today, though. Haven't been in the mood.

Aww noes.gif

But but shinies.

Shinies are indeed good...but my mental health has been all sorts of fucked lately and I tend to go from having a ton of motivation to suddenly having literally none. At all. Also, happy birthday Zerx! Hope you're having a good one.

On a completely random note, I caved and ordered a shirt online earlier today [or, really just gave the $23 to a relatively trusted person to handle for a bit 'cause I still have no bank account] because I figured I could use clothes that weren't from my middle school years. While I suppose it's convenient to not have a burning need to buy clothes, I only started actually growing in the past few years [ironically, I was taller than every kid in my class through 6th grade] so a few things here and there absolutely Do Not fit now. Going on a not entirely unintentional hunger strike since quite literally 3rd grade has not helped me in any case. Especially considering that I'm nearly 20 whole-ass years old now. And judging by the fact that my father is well over 6 feet tall and I otherwise have the build to suggest extreme height, I should have been taller. :/

EDIT: do red Steel-Types even exist or am I going to have to sit this SH out again

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Aug 18 2018, 11:52 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Aug 19 2018, 12:06 AM
Post #1245

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Aug 19 2018, 12:50 AM) *
QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Aug 18 2018, 06:32 AM) *
QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Aug 18 2018, 02:13 AM) *
Oh nice, a larger Multiplier...probably won't click much today, though. Haven't been in the mood.

Aww noes.gif

But but shinies.

Shinies are indeed good...but my mental health has been all sorts of fucked lately and I tend to go from having a ton of motivation to suddenly having literally none. At all. Also, happy birthday Zerx! Hope you're having a good one.

On a completely random note, I caved and ordered a shirt online earlier today [or, really just gave the $23 to a relatively trusted person to handle for a bit 'cause I still have no bank account] because I figured I could use clothes that weren't from my middle school years. While I suppose it's convenient to not have a burning need to buy clothes, I only started actually growing in the past few years [ironically, I was taller than every kid in my class through 6th grade] so a few things here and there absolutely Do Not fit now. Going on a not entirely unintentional hunger strike since quite literally 3rd grade has not helped me in any case. Especially considering that I'm nearly 20 whole-ass years old now. And judging by the fact that my father is well over 6 feet tall and I otherwise have the build to suggest extreme height, I should have been taller. :/

EDIT: do red Steel-Types even exist or am I going to have to sit this SH out again

Ah fack forgot about scavenger hunt again. Scizor, Mega version/Pawinard/Bisharp and Porygon T. This month's picks are shit no joke.

I hate clothes shopping IRL. My body type's weird so most clothes don't fit me right. Chick clothes suck hardcore.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Aug 19 2018, 12:35 AM
Post #1246

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Aug 18 2018, 10:06 PM) *
Ah fack forgot about scavenger hunt again. Scizor, Mega version/Pawinard/Bisharp and Porygon T. This month's picks are shit no joke.

I hate clothes shopping IRL. My body type's weird so most clothes don't fit me right. Chick clothes suck hardcore.

Not gonna lie, I completely forgot that any of those Pokemon existed for a hot second. I'll probably just grab a Pawniard or Scyther Egg real quick, though I doubt I'll be able to get it evolved/up to level 71 anytime soon.

Indeed, women's clothes are tight-fitting and generally just a pain to wear. I get a lot of weird looks when I occasionally duck into the men's section because I still don't look male yet [and probably won't for quite a while], but at least no one's tried to start drama with me over that yet.

EDIT: sorry to the person who's Ho-Oh I just stole, but I just want one more Flame Shard...

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Aug 19 2018, 12:39 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Aug 19 2018, 09:55 AM
Post #1247

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I'm quite a short individual so finding clothing for myself is difficult.
Most clothing is just way too big for me.
There's clothing with the "short" tag, but they're pretty hard to find as my country is known for producing tall people.
Technically I should be looking for kids' clothing as I can still wear the stuff I wore when I was 12.
when it comes to undergarments especially; I have to make a special order at a specialized chain to get something in my size
But I don't like browsing the kids' section because I have to watch my stuff much more closely, so I try to make do with what's available at the adults' section.
I used to own one pair of boys' jeans when I was a teen, but I got humiliated so much I ended up having to toss them.
They should make more unisex clothing tbh. It's not as flimsy and fragile as most women's clothing.
If we're talking a 2 floor store, at most 3 to 5 pieces are what I'm looking for.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Aug 19 2018, 10:29 AM
Post #1248

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

QUOTE(Luneon @ Aug 19 2018, 04:55 PM) *
There's clothing with the "short" tag, but they're pretty hard to find as my country is known for producing tall people.

True, but I'll tell you: I'm a tall female in that same country and I also find it extremely difficult to find affordable, good clothing (especially jeans) in my size. Also, shoes are a real problem (though Van Haren produces some nice ones in my size). I also want cute socks, but it's difficult to find them. Most clothing is still for the 'average size' people, with a few exceptions.

Managed to get all Scavenger Hunt tasks done so far, yeahhhh.

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Aug 19 2018, 10:52 AM
Post #1249

Group Icon

Active Squad

My shoulders suck. I have literally man shoulders. Men's shirts will fit me fine on the shoulder width but utterly swallow me up elsewhere. Only shirts that don't are the tight fits and even then it's not made for women. Women's shirts technically I'd have to wear 3XL or 4XL to get the shoulders to fit but run into the same issue. Everywhere else is a circus tent. Certain undergarments are special ordered for me cause US can't size for shit. Pants are another nightmare. I'm 5'6 in height but have smaller hips. If I wear the normal women's pants the hip area is an awkward bunched up hot mess, if I wear the kid's/teens/petite clothing line then the hemline doesn't fit. They make clothes for short and skinny/tall and skinny or for big people but not moderate height and moderate weight. There had been times I literally had to spend hours altering my clothes because there was nothing else.

Ergo- the reason why I only wear jeans and t-shirts and look like a bum half the time. Nothing fits and I'm not going through that hell again. My wardrobe is outdated as hell too for the professional setting, got comments a couple times and I was like try finding my sizing I fucking dare you. It shuts them up.

Got me a red steel boi and now time to level it up. Yayyyyyyy. Not. May just BT the sucker cause I'm not feeling up to clicking lazy farts.

Tempted to summon stuff but not sure.

GO AWAY SNOW.

This post has been edited by Natsume Reiko: Aug 19 2018, 12:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Aug 19 2018, 06:33 PM
Post #1250

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Aug 19 2018, 08:29 AM) *
Also, shoes are a real problem (though Van Haren produces some nice ones in my size).

Shoes are garbage! Any time I'm able to find one pair, I have to make sure it lasts for several years [no matter how much my feet hurt when wearing them] because there's so rarely anything available in my size.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Aug 19 2018, 08:10 PM
Post #1251

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Aug 19 2018, 07:33 PM) *
QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Aug 19 2018, 08:29 AM) *
Also, shoes are a real problem (though Van Haren produces some nice ones in my size).

Shoes are garbage! Any time I'm able to find one pair, I have to make sure it lasts for several years [no matter how much my feet hurt when wearing them] because there's so rarely anything available in my size.

Best investment I ever made was in Red Wing logger's boots. Sure it was fucking expensive as hell $300 initial cost but I've had them for almost 7 years now. Resoled them twice for $50 each time. I wear them all the time and only change into ballet flats for the office and change back into them after work. Rain, snow, sun, doesn't matter, they're good everywhere. The steel toes have saved my feet many times like you wouldn't believe.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Aug 19 2018, 08:25 PM
Post #1252

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Aug 19 2018, 05:29 PM) *
True, but I'll tell you: I'm a tall female in that same country and I also find it extremely difficult to find affordable, good clothing (especially jeans) in my size. Also, shoes are a real problem (though Van Haren produces some nice ones in my size). I also want cute socks, but it's difficult to find them. Most clothing is still for the 'average size' people, with a few exceptions.

Managed to get all Scavenger Hunt tasks done so far, yeahhhh.

I just buy Nikes because it's the only kind which fits me immediately and there's only a few things I despise more than having to go in and out many many stores because I can't find suitable footwear. I'm a size 40-41. Weird, isn't it? My bodysize is S, XS or below. But when it comes to shoes I'm up there with the men.
As for socks, I'm a sucker for animal print. Most of my socks are the same color but when I see animal print I add them to my cartbasket regardless of the price.

and I'm still looking for those Japanese thigh socks but I can't find 'em anywhere

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Aug 19 2018, 11:07 PM
Post #1253

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

RIP multiplier, you will be missed. Didn't get the chance to finish the SH task before reset, but I'm hoping I can chip away at things today. Probably won't be able to, though, since I have to both hatch an Egg and level the Pokemon myself and it takes forever for Eggs to hatch on days like this.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Aug 19 2018, 11:18 PM
Post #1254

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Aug 20 2018, 12:07 AM) *
RIP multiplier, you will be missed. Didn't get the chance to finish the SH task before reset, but I'm hoping I can chip away at things today. Probably won't be able to, though, since I have to both hatch an Egg and level the Pokemon myself and it takes forever for Eggs to hatch on days like this.

Not gonna lie yesterday's wasn't the greatest haha...today's slightly better just 36 and higher I think? Was kinda post whoring some of the day and distracted by playing with some software. And a drugged out chick banging on the windows around here, so the cops swarmed the area and hauled her away.

Back to cheap low maturity eggs for me I suppose. Siiiiiiigh. Hahaha.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Aug 20 2018, 11:31 PM
Post #1255

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ooh, Water Poke Hunt this week..coincides well with my Dewpider hunt. oh.gif

And I already knocked today's SH task out of the way too.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Aug 20 2018, 11:43 PM
Post #1256

Group Icon

Active Squad

I love easy tasks. <3 Welp time to work on a splash plate I suppose.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Aug 20 2018, 11:55 PM
Post #1257

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Aug 20 2018, 09:43 PM) *
I love easy tasks.

Easy tasks are truly the best tasks. Partly because it's a pain to click enough to level things, partly because I'm a Pokechest hoarder and I need to get rid of these things somehow.

...The bad part about this Dewpider hunt going on for so long time-wise is that I literally cannot remember why I started hunting it in the first place. I don't feel like canceling it though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Aug 20 2018, 11:59 PM
Post #1258

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Aug 21 2018, 12:55 AM) *
I love easy tasks.

Easy tasks are truly the best tasks. Partly because it's a pain to click enough to level things, partly because I'm a Pokechest hoarder and I need to get rid of these things somehow.

...The bad part about this Dewpider hunt going on for so long time-wise is that I literally cannot remember why I started hunting it in the first place. I don't feel like canceling it though.

I feel the same with some of my hunts. WHY DO I KEEP HUNTING THIS THING? WHAT IS THE APPEAL?

Tbh I'm just lazeballz the past few days. I just dun wanna. Haha.

My chests...I need to open those but I'm like whyyyyyyy. Well I feed Gyph with my trinket trash so she can send sky gifts. I can't be bothered to deal with trinkets honestly.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Aug 21 2018, 12:07 AM
Post #1259

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Aug 20 2018, 09:59 PM) *
I love easy tasks.

I feel the same with some of my hunts. WHY DO I KEEP HUNTING THIS THING? WHAT IS THE APPEAL?

My chests...I need to open those but I'm like whyyyyyyy. Well I feed Gyph with my trinket trash so she can send sky gifts. I can't be bothered to deal with trinkets honestly.

I don't really open Trinket boxes unless it hits a certain month or so nowadays; I'm still missing a fair amount of monthly Trinkets...most of which are not Malachite, but I can't do much about that because very few people check the Market now lol.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Aug 21 2018, 12:25 AM
Post #1260

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Aug 21 2018, 01:07 AM) *
QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Aug 20 2018, 09:59 PM) *
I love easy tasks.

I don't really open Trinket boxes unless it hits a certain month or so nowadays; I'm still missing a fair amount of monthly Trinkets...most of which are not Malachite, but I can't do much about that because very few people check the Market now lol.

I open a ton now and then just to get it down. Market's dead that I do agree. Ah well. The forums seem alright for trading though. There is that.

*Punts more shiny fails into the shelter* Buh bye. Now what to do with the high IVs I have so many. @_@;

--------------------

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 61 62 63 64 65 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:27 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.