Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

63 Pages V  « < 61 62 63  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
AregularFrankief...
post Yesterday, 10:33 PM
Post #1241

Not gonna lie, I do find Max Bemis attractive.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 221 574

Random 'mons I like:

Seems like a pretty solid subway team right there, Cytosine.

--------------------

I've just about given up on my Pokemon White storylocke because, for once in my life, I have no idea how to fix the flaws I perceive within it, but you can read what's been posted if you want:

https://cloudclawz.deviantart.com/gallery/6...-White-Nuzlocke
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Today, 01:40 AM
Post #1242

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cytosine @ Aug 14 2018, 10:18 PM) *
Thanks Natsume! You inspired me to do it. Didn't wanna be left behind!
Also good luck with getting mega stones. I got them all waaaaay back when they were introduced: tried to come online every day so I wouldn't miss a multiplier day.

Oh that reminds me, I should share my team! I was gonna do it in Sam's thread, but that hasn't been posted in in a long while so I didn't want to bump it.

my battle subway team (click to show)

So my team is basically 6 strong, fast attackers with no tank. But it works, and I'm on a streak of 90 something that I've put on pause because I'm not leveling anything at the moment.

XD. I'm sure it'll also be a godsend for the next DoTW. I shamelessly tested it out on 2 onixes. Omg it's a huge boost. Both onixes in the party went up by a full level per battle.

Wow that's a glass canon team you got there. (You're like the Mage from WoW. Murder everything before you can get hit hard enough to go down.) I want to give Mega Manectric a whirl cause it sounds like tons of fun, but RNG hasn't been great to me on that account. Electric types are speedy by nature overall as is and from what I saw of Mega Manectric, yeah it's a wrecking ball.

Yeah Subway's so dragon heavy it's kinda funny.

Mega Alakazam's my fav. With choice specs, it's a wrecking ball from hell. I do like to change it up once in a while with fighting gem myself just because it's so much fun.

I run a more defensive lineup right now mainly because of the lack of mega stones/gems to try out a better variety. Double tanking of different typings to cover and 4 hard hitters.

Ghost is my issue too. I have my Flaming Zoroark for that. He's the weakest link in the team, but he gets the job done in certain situations. For a while I ran Haxorous due to limited choices.

My line up currently is Azumarill (Leftovers) | Skarmory (Leftovers) | Mega Alakazam (Choice Specs/Fighting Gem) | Sawk (Choice Band) | Flaming Zoroark (Electric Gem) | Dugtrio. All have Haze to nullify effects and recover. The exception being Skarmory.

It's doing alright so far, but there are certain problems I do run into like other Psychic and Ghost types. That's where my two tanky ones come in to cover the type weaknesses of the blitzers of the team. That's until I can figure out better alternatives until then. So my strategy is if I can't outright beat their asses instantly then I'll outlast them.

This post has been edited by Natsume Reiko: 49 minutes ago

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

63 Pages V  « < 61 62 63
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th August 2018 - 02:44 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2018 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.