Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPXplus not letting my log in on Opera
XxBroBuzzxX
post Aug 28 2010, 10:28 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 108 513

Active Squad

I've been trying to log on to GPXplujs with Opera to massclick these past few days. But everytime I click "log in" after I enter my user name and password, it brings me to this screen:
It lets me log on to GPXplus on firefox though.
Is anyone else having this problem, and what can I do to fix it?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Special K
post Aug 28 2010, 10:31 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 63 846

Active Squad

Er. I can't figure out what your screenie has to do at all with logging in. What sort of error is it giving you, or how is it not letting you log in?
+Quote Post

XxBroBuzzxX
post Aug 28 2010, 01:24 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Kristastic @ Aug 28 2010, 10:31 AM) *
Er. I can't figure out what your screenie has to do at all with logging in. What sort of error is it giving you, or how is it not letting you log in?

It doesn't give me an error. This is what happens: Everytime I try to log in, it brings me to that screen, without logging me in.
+Quote Post

Special K
post Aug 28 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 63 846

Active Squad

Derp, sorry, I missed your tiny line of text at the top because the image was so... big o.o My bad. I feel like I've seen other people with this problem before, but I can't remember what the issue was.. I'll try searching, eh.

EDIT: So far, the most I can find is that in most cases it was suggested that people either had cookies disabled or had some sort of firewall setting blocking it. Since you can log in on one browser but not the other, I'd suppose you could start with checking your cookie settings on Opera?

This post has been edited by Kristastic: Aug 28 2010, 01:37 PM
+Quote Post

XxBroBuzzxX
post Aug 28 2010, 01:58 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Kristastic @ Aug 28 2010, 01:32 PM) *
Derp, sorry, I missed your tiny line of text at the top because the image was so... big o.o My bad. I feel like I've seen other people with this problem before, but I can't remember what the issue was.. I'll try searching, eh.

EDIT: So far, the most I can find is that in most cases it was suggested that people either had cookies disabled or had some sort of firewall setting blocking it. Since you can log in on one browser but not the other, I'd suppose you could start with checking your cookie settings on Opera?

Apparently I had my cookies settings set to "never accepted cookies".
Thanks for your help! happy.gif
+Quote Post

Wyvern Dreams
post Aug 28 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 661

Soul Silver

Opera's giving me problems too! It logs me in for a page (I can see the "Welcome back, Silverhawk" at the top of the page, so I know I'm logged in), then logs me off the second I click to go anywhere on the site. Opera's been working fine for the past month, and then all of a sudden started doing this last night, a few minutes before reset. I'm not blocking cookies, and I can log in just fine on Firefox, so I don't think it's a firewall issue. I can't really figure out what to do. ...Help?
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 04:08 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.