Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Looking for some RP partners
KimmiChan32
post Jan 18 2021, 04:21 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 260 416

Active Squad

Hello all~

I'm new to the site and looking to make some new friends by doing some rps. I am a sucker for romantic fantasy rps but I can also do things like modern day slice of life and medieval ones. I could even do some fandoms, like Pokemon. Just ask~

I can do at most a paragraph but maybe more if given something to go with and I'm not asking for you to write a novel. If you have to drop the rp for feel it's too boring let me know. We could always figure something out.

I work Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday nights 5pm to 9pm CST, but other than that I'm free. If your looking for a partner, give me a shot~
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kaxanar
post Jan 19 2021, 07:33 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 837

Memories

Hey there! wave.gif

I’m not exactly new to the site, but I’ve been gone for a while. Genre wise I’m pretty much open to anything except maybe romance since I’m just, ehh... not very good at writing that at all. sweat.gif If I had to choose a favorite I’d say horror or maybe fantasy, and I’ve done quite a few Pokémon rps both on this site and others. To be honest, I’ve never joined a rp that wasn’t already pre-made, so I’m a little lost as to how to go about this. I’m more than willing to give it a try though!

I haven’t had the time or motivation to write anything in far too long (writer’s block is the absolute worst!), but I really do miss it and I figure the best way to deal with it is to push through it. That said, maybe one or two paragraphs a post would be a good estimate of what I’m capable of at the moment. If you want to write more tho, go for it! Once I get back in the swing of things I should be able to lengthen my posts if you’d like. Just let me know.

I work five nights a week 5pm to 1am EST (yay closing shift), and I’m supposed to be sleeping for a few hours beforehand, so I won’t be available for anything more than a quick message here and there during those hours. Any other time is fair game. So what do you think? Would I be a good partner for you?

--------------------
Nothing to see here, move along... shift.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:23 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.