Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
James Stanley, A Nice Kid.
ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jun 9 2010, 06:09 AM
Post #1

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Name: James Stanley

Hometown: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

Appearance: He has black hair with blue eyes. His skin is normal skin color but on different places is pale white. His clothes vary on what he wants to wear. His favorite outfit is his black tracksuit pants with the blue stripes. His Shirt is the red singlet. He wears his bandanna because of the color. He has small ears which are covered by the bandanna and his long hair. His nose is normal shape but a bit out of place as he broke his nose when he played ice hockey with the local team. He is an average everyday kid who has the dream to become a pokemon master.

Personality: James is laid back because he is calm and isn't tempered easily. He only likes to play ice hockey and battle with his pokemon. Most times he is out training with his starter mudkip. If there are fights, James doesn't join in. He will try to stop them and if they don't he will go get parents. He dislikes mean and arrogant people that bully others. If his friends are sad he tries his hardest to try to make them happy again. If there was an accident James would get help and try to do the best he can. James is an all over friendly laid back person who cares not only about himself but others also.

Bio: James was raised in a not so wealthy family. His house was cheap and pretty old. He would spend his days outside hitting things with his hockey stick as he got bored. Up until 10 his life was more of a life that you get what your given. He had a dream since he was 3 to be a pokemon master and care for all other pokemon and trainers. When he was 10, James visited a professor living in Snowpoint City, Prof. Langston. He was a tall brown haired scientist who wore his lab coat everyday. The Prof. said that he was ready to be a trainer but he had no starters left. James was shattered. But the professor gave him 5 pokeballs to catch pokemon. He didn't know where to start so he went to the Lake and hoped a pokemon would come. It was very lucky and rare that a mudkip jumped out of the water and James took the opportunity and caught it.

James trained his mudkip up strong up until he was almost 11 and he saw an ad on the town's TV shop. It was an ad for a new island called Furoh. He wondered what it would be like to go there as he had been stuck in Sinnoh all his life. Before James turned 11 he wanted to go see the lake again. He arrived at the lake and looked around and everything was normal. But a snover was the pokemon out of place. James had heard of snovers in one of his past battles. So he decided to catch it. Luckily it wasn't suspecting the ball to come flying at it. He caught it. When he turned 11 he was given permission to go to Furoh. He couldn't wait for his new adventure to start. As of yet he hasn't arrived in Furoh.

Pokemon: (Living Arrow said that I can change my Pokemons to start at 10. Only because I missed the rule of the max levels 20. So I did that)

Muddy, Male Mudkip - level 16

Ability: Torrent

Moves - Tackle, Growl, Mudslap, Water Gun

Muddy was James first pokemon. He caught it in the lake near Snowpoint City. Muddy has a deep close connection with James and is the more fierce of the team. He is still nice and is friends with both Frost and Trike.

Trike, Male Electrike - level 15

Ability: Static

Moves - Tackle, Thunderwave, Leer, Howl

Trike is James third pokemon. He obtained him from his Uncle Andrew on the boat to Port Barley, in the RP Boat Rockers. Even know Trike is knew he has quickly met the other pokemon of James'. He is Happy and if set off can get really angry.

Sandile(Sandy), Female -level 15

Ability: Intimidate

Moves - Rage, Bite, Torment, Leer

Sandile is the only girl in the team and is a loving pokemon. James got Sandile when the scientist abandoned it in Banished Bugs. She is probabally the most careful of the team and like to care for James and not necessarily the other pokemon as she likes the spotlight.

Joltik (Jolt), Male- level 15

Ability - Compoundeyes

Moves - Leech Life, Thunderwave, Fury Cutter, Spider Web, EM(Pin Missile).

Joltik was obtained in the RP Banished Bugs when James encountered it on the way back to the reserve. Jolt likes to stay out of his ball but is let out more because he keeps getting out of her ball. James enjoys the company of Jolt even know the people around him think they are going to get killed by it. One of it's eyes is scarred and Jolt can't see out of it.

PC Pokemon:

Snover (Frost), Male - Level 14

Ability: Snow Warning

Moves: Powder Snow, Razor Leaf, Icy Wind, Grass Whistle

Frost was James second pokemon. He got it when he was a child. Frost is a happy pokemon in itself but can get angry in an instant. Don't tick him off. Frost most of the time is genuine and acts normal. He is a pokemon that James seems to forget he has.

Items:

Pokeballs x5
Greatballs x3
Ultraballs x1
Black Waterproof Backpack
Potion
Antidote
Pokedex
Pokegear
Hockey puck (To remind him of his life back home)

The Biscuits name is Waldorf

Credit to Celebi Rose for the Mugshots and Backs. You rule Celebi Rose!

This post has been edited by luke39: Apr 14 2011, 05:04 PM
Reason for edit: Formatted for easier grading

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 9 2010, 07:43 AM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

You already have a profile. You cannot have two characters.

I won't grade this until you decide which character you want.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Jun 9 2010, 08:19 AM
Post #3

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

He has sent me a note stating that he is replacing his old profile. Swing unto him thy mighty scythe.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 9 2010, 08:57 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

And a Golurk

First, you must start with at least two pokemon, their combined levels not exceeding 20. Add at least one other and how James met this pokemon in the Bio.

Read through this again. Your grammar and spelling is off (trys? add?). Keep the bio in past tense. Stop switching tenses everywhere else. Fix capitalization.

Who is Prof. Langston? You just randomly mention him.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jun 9 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #5

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

I tried fixing it up. I didn't like the other character as I made it's story a bit to stupid. This one is more sensible.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 9 2010, 06:04 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

And a Golurk

I bolded several of the mistakes. Stop capitalizing colors. Keep the bio in past tense. I think you can figure out the rest.

You seem to be afraid of using commas and apostrophes. That makes it a little difficult to read your profile.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jun 11 2010, 01:04 AM
Post #7

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Got rid of Colour Capitals. Tried to keep Bio in past tense. Fixed a few little mistakes.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 11 2010, 06:26 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Instead of "If there is fights," it should be "If there ARE fights". I fixed it

Approved. Go post in the Current level thread. Have fun!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Jun 11 2010, 06:32 AM
Post #9

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Thanks very much. I can't wait to try James out.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:27 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.