Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Can't Log in to GPX Plus on Firefox.
Professor Magnol...
post Sep 28 2014, 12:33 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 262

Favorites

So yeah, just a couple days ago I decided Chrome is being a bit too slow for my taste and I decided to change browsers, namely, Firefox. However, for some reason I cannot log into GPX pus from this browser. I logged myself out of Chrome and any other browser, and I am not logged in to any other devices yet it will not log me in. What it does is when I put in my log in credentials it acts like it is loading and signing me in, but when it stops loading, it is still at the same screen as when I put my info in and it is no longer attempting to load. I've checked and double checked my log in credentials and everything is correct. I can easily log back in to Chrome at any time, but Firefox refuses to work. I have a fresh install of Firefox.

This is all the information I can think of to give on this situation. If someone could help me out here, it would be greatly appreciated.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 03:59 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.