Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Zodiac signs
Pyotr
post Jul 6 2012, 06:23 PM
Post #1

Sugar Content
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 143 069

Unown

Not that I care nor know too much about this stuff or anything.. But I think it's cool c: What is your zodiac sign? And does its description actually match your personality?

~~~~~~

European

Aries
People falling under this sign are adventurous. They are generally self-willed and courageous. They may be seen as short-tempered individuals. They are often clever and confident. On some occasions they act impatiently. Their impulsiveness and quick temper can be their potential enemies. If they overcome these weaknesses, they can achieve success in life, owing to their confidence and clarity in thinking.

Taurus
Those belonging to this sign are romantics. Their love for style and beauty is apparent in their way of living. They are warm at heart and prefer being secure in life. As friends, they are trustworthy and helpful. But they can be possessive about everything they have. This may translate to selfishness and greed. If on guard about these negativities, a Taurus can make a good company and an excellent friend.

Gemini
People belonging to this sign are versatile and quick-witted. They are spontaneous in communication. They come across as intelligent people. Their love towards life is evident from their living! But they tend to worry too much on certain issues and fail in managing their stress. They form opinions pretty quickly and sometimes appear to look superficially at life.

Cancer
Those falling under this zodiac sign form the sentimental lot. They are of a loving and a caring nature. They are cautious in their actions. They are very protective towards their loved ones. This nature makes them excellent and caring parents. Cancers often have an imaginative and artistic side to their life. They are subject to varying moods. Their overly emotional nature needs to be worked on. On the whole, they are good human beings.

Leo
Leos are generous and open-minded. They are quite caring in nature. They possess a dominating nature coupled with a knack of taking everyone along. This combination of traits makes them true leaders. They may be egoistic and bossy. They tend to easily lose their temper. They are both open-minded and openhanded and show deep love for magnificence and luxury. Leos are real kings!

Virgo
They are very analytical. They tend to think overly on any given subject and base their conclusions on a long thought process and deep analysis. They have unidirectional talents. They are absolute purists. Their overcritical nature can become a cause of their troubles but otherwise they are intelligent and good decision-makers.

Libra
Their romantic nature is coupled with serenity. They are balanced in nature and know how to keep their cool at all occasions. At times, they find it difficult to express themselves. Though they appear aloof, they are attached to their near ones. They tend to get influenced by the views of others. It makes them indecisive. Apart from these lacunae, they are on the whole reasonable and thoughtful.

Scorpio
Scorpios are passionate individuals with a magnetic personality. They are forceful about going by their opinions. They have clarity of thought and expression. Due to their possessive nature, they become jealous quite easily. They are clever and courageous. They can be resentful and obsessive. They seek to take revenge of the wrongdoers. So be careful while dealing with Scorpios.

Sagittarius
They are intelligent and philosophical. They know how to lighten up any atmosphere. They are fun-loving in nature. Sometimes their excessive optimism makes them behave carelessly. Their moods and whims can be bothersome but on the whole, they are intelligent people with a good sense of humor.

Capricorn
They are prudent and practical. Their ambitious nature does not allow them to ever give up. They are vigilant. They plan before playing any game of life. They may come across as sadistic individuals who are orthodox and rigid. Perseverance and tolerance are their greatest qualities. They are generally upfront in fighting whatever comes in their way.

Aquarius
They are among the intelligent in the crowd. A sense of humor, coupled with great intelligence and deep thinking make them stand out. They make loyal and honest friends. They are independent thinkers with great originality in their thoughts and actions. They may appear indifferent and less emotional. If you have an Aquarian around you, you may find it difficult to understand him/her.

Pisces
They are sensitive and sympathetic. They are kind and helpful. They can go out of their way to help their dear ones. This makes them excellent friends. Opinions of others can easily influence them due to which they can easily get carried away. They are not very determined or courageous. They are often vague in thinking and behavior. But their idealism is their true differentiator.

- By Manali Oak

Chinese

The Rat
You are noted for your charm, works hard to achieve goals and likely to be generous with someone you love, loves to acquire possessions as well. Usually very successful.

The Ox
A strong leader. Patient and quiet: Good listener and inspires confidence in others. Hates to fail or be opposed: angers easily. Tenacity brings great success in life.

The Tiger
You are passionate, daring, colorful and have a great sense of humor. Courageous, aggressive and adventurous to extremes. Sensitive and generous to loved ones.

The Rabbit
You are kind, sensitive, lucky and deft in business. Docile in appearance: articulate, ambitious and success. Wise and conservative in nature.

The Dragon
Displays power and boundless energy. On the outside, short-tempered and confident. Inside, gentle and soft hearted. Symbolizes long life and good fortune.

The Snake
You are seductively charming and mysterious, possessing great wisdom. Outwardly calm and quiet: Intense and passionate on the inside. Sympathetic, determined and self reliant.

The Horse
You are sexy and tends to fall in love easily. Cheerful and gregarious, popular and loves to party. Perceptive warmth, but hot blooded impatience leads to feisty anger.

The Ram
You are sincere, romantic lucky and spends alot of money. Pacifist at heart: strives for tranquility and harmony with nature. Elegant, Compassionate and kind spirited.

The Monkey
You are charming, warm, smart, likable and original. Mischievous, inquisitive and adventurous. Quick wit and versatility brings success. Strong willed and impatient.

The Rooster
Deep thinker, determined, busy and talented. A bit eccentric and self-centered, but always interesting and brave. Loner and often moody, but capable of being a loyal friend.

The Dog
You are intelligent, honest and a good friend. Born leader, honest, noble charismatic and loyal. Keeper of secrets. Can be emotionally cold, distant and stubborn. Playful and cares little for money.

The Pig
Studious and gallant with tremendous inner strength. Will not retreat from goals. Quiet, but always well informed. The Pig would be best in the arts as an entertainer, or possible a lawyer.

~~~~~~

Seems that I'm a Sagittarius. It sort of fits, except the "optimist" part, I suppose I'm not really that much... I'm an Ox in the Chinese Zodiac. Also sort of fits, except the leader part, I guess.. I really try everything I can to not be the leader xD I do anger easily, though...

This post has been edited by Forget me now: Mar 14 2015, 12:50 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SlaughterMelon
post Jul 6 2012, 06:49 PM
Post #2

Hater of Longitude
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 98 420

My Slices.

I'm a pisces, my description sort of mathces my personality, not completely though.

--------------------

won by me in the unearthly trials. also won by me in the unearthly trials.

Thx to Emmathetiger for the awesome Trainer sprite of Spectra!
Sprites (click to show)

+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Jul 6 2012, 06:52 PM
Post #3

Well, I wish I'd wished you well
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 143

Let Us In

Mine is Sagittarius, but I'm not a bouncy, excitable, hasty person, though I am friendly. Everything else about it is correct, though.

When I think more about it, I think I lighten up atmospheres in a different kind of way. I don't like talking about sad or serious topics, and I try to get people around me to look at other people and situations in a more positive and tolerant way, if not for their sanity, then for my own. I'm still overcoming my struggles with Depression and Anxiety, so I like to keep everywhere I go as peaceful and uplifting as possible.

I like fun, but I like quiet fun, like playing video games, riffing movies, drawing, and going to museums, and everyone IRL laughs at my deadpan sense of humor (bosses, teachers, random people, not just my parents).

I don't act carelessly at all, and am cautious to a fault, but I will do stuff like randomly take one of my stuffed animals with me when I go to deposit one of my checks, or sleep on the floor of the dining room because I wanted to sleep in a different location, or make pancakes at 2:00 AM because they were the only thing in the house with chocolate chips in them. Stuff like that. (Before you say ADD, yes, I've been diagnosed with that, too. :V )

It fits me, but not in a readily apparent way, which is kind of cool. My Chinese one (Snake) fits me, too.

This post has been edited by Indoor Survival: Jul 6 2012, 06:56 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nic
post Jul 6 2012, 07:09 PM
Post #4

Immaturity archive
Group Icon

Member No.: 93 927

Nerve damage

Wow the dates on the OP image are really messed up.

For me, my chinese zodiac sign (Ox) and my standard zodiac sign (Virgo) are nicely blended in terms of predicted personality traits - not all of the things from each are correct, but for the most part are true for each. I used to read up on all sorts of astrology stuff all the time when I was younger, but while I still do from time to time, its not as frequent.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zexis
post Jul 6 2012, 07:20 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 701

Active Squad

Chinese: Rabbit
European: Virgo

Hm, I'm not so sure about this. For the rabbit, most of it is correct I guess. Virgos are supposedly known to be neat freaks (which I am definitely not), very thoughtful, and logical. However, I usually suck at decision-making.

When I was younger I loved reading the zodiac/astrology personality stuff. I found it rather interesting, but didn't really believe in it too much. They're still fun to read, though.
+Quote Post

Pyotr
post Jul 6 2012, 08:08 PM
Post #6

Sugar Content
Group Icon

Member No.: 143 069

Unown

QUOTE(Nikki G @ Jul 6 2012, 09:09 PM) *
Wow the dates on the OP image are really messed up.

Are they? I'm sorry, I didn't even notice it. I'll change it... I also should put the chinese one..

This post has been edited by Forget me now: Jul 6 2012, 08:22 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Velocity
post Jul 6 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #7

Pokemon Master!
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 800

Mew!

European: Scorpio
Chinese: Monkey

Hmm... I guess most of whats said in the description is partially true, though in saying that I don't really believe in this kind of stuff anyway. :p

--------------------
+Quote Post

Manah
post Jul 7 2012, 10:33 AM
Post #8

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

European: Aquarius - Perfect. You could use that if you wanted to describe me. =P

Chinese: The Ox - Pretty fitting, except for the "strong leader" part. I'm everything but a leader.

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jul 7 2012, 11:09 AM
Post #9

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

European: Libra

Libra
Their romantic nature is coupled with serenity. They are balanced in nature and know how to keep their cool at all occasions. At times, they find it difficult to express themselves. Though they appear aloof, they are attached to their near ones. They tend to get influenced by the views of others. It makes them indecisive. Apart from these lacunae, they are on the whole reasonable and thoughtful.

Chinese: The Dog

The Dog
You are intelligent, honest and a good friend. Born leader, honest, noble charismatic and loyal. Keeper of secrets. Can be emotionally cold, distant and stubborn. Playful and cares little for money.

---

Personally I'd say the European one is more accurate. Both have some which are inaccurate, The Dog being the most. I'm not really emotionally cold or a born leader. The rest is true, though.

The Libra description is actually incredibly accurate aha xD

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Apophis
post Jul 7 2012, 11:11 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 159 993

Active Squad

I'm Lea and yea I think it sorta matches my personality

--------------------
Credit for all my avatars go to Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

TheShyGamer
post Jul 7 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 156 039

Active Squad

My European one is Pisces... I think it fits me. Easily influenced by others' opinions and not very determined/courageous, but caring and kind... that does sound like me. I think. cat.gif
"The Rat", though... not sure about that one. Noted for my charm..? I don't think that's true... and the "works hard to achieve goals" part, that really depends on what the goal is. For example... I'll work really hard for an item I really want in a video game, but not that much for, say... getting a great grade at a subject in school. *Is a bad student ;_;* I am generous to the people I love, though, and I definitely love to get stuff. cat.gif
+Quote Post

Ryuko
post Jul 8 2012, 05:48 AM
Post #12

Scarlet
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 356

Heaven's Wheel

Gemini- Somewhat half of it is similar to me, but not exact. Worry too much? I think not.

Pig- Practically describes who I am.

--------------------

"Violence, Lust and Betrayal"
And so is the Golden City blackened with each step you take in my Hall. Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven and doom upon all the world.
-Threnodies 8:13

signature image too large; removed

~ Raven
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Jul 8 2012, 06:16 AM
Post #13

Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 034

Babys <3

For Europe, I'm Taurus
For China I'm the Rabbit
AND I'M PROUD!
+Quote Post

davidbowie
post Jul 8 2012, 12:49 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 167 153

Active Squad

I'm a Sagittarius and a rooster. I think I am a lot alike the description of a Sagittarius, but it's so easy to relate to these things since they're so broad.

--------------------

Refer "Bambi" if you join, thanks!
+Quote Post

bijoukaiba
post Jul 8 2012, 09:00 PM
Post #15

Proud NB Gator & writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 45 767

My Sapphires

I'm a Virgo born in the Year of the Horse, but I'm way more of a Virgo than a Horse, personality-wise. Which is a shame, because I love MLP. wink.gif

--------------------

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!
+Quote Post

Dazmi
post Jul 9 2012, 03:57 AM
Post #16

Veteran
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

Virgo sheep

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jul 12 2012, 03:04 PM
Post #17

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

I'm a Capricorn/Dragon. Both fit my personality (online and off) quite well. Although, I don't have a very typical characteristic of Capricorns: patience. I'm about as impatient as they come. Everything else is right on the money, though.

EDIT: Specifically, I'm a Yang Earth Dragon. Which is funny, considering that the base element for the Dragon is Wood, not Earth. Earth is apparently associated with the planet Saturn (Western associations of Saturn correspond closely to Chinese element of Metal, whereas Chinese associations with earth correspond to Venus.) Whereas Wood corresponds with the Western element of Ćther and the planet Jupiter in Vedic (Indian subcontinental) astrology.

This post has been edited by Mars Adept Enten: Sep 13 2012, 10:37 PM

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

LuciferMorningst...
post Jul 12 2012, 09:14 PM
Post #18

Fallen1
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 917

The Army

A Sagittarius Fire Tiger.

Sagittarius:
Sagittarius
They are intelligent and philosophical. They know how to lighten up any atmosphere. They are fun-loving in nature. Sometimes their excessive optimism makes them behave carelessly. Their moods and whims can be bothersome but on the whole, they are intelligent people with a good sense of humor.

Those are the only two traits describe here that are accurate.

"Sagittarius is a Mutable Fire sign, ruled by Jupiter. As the ninth sign of the zodiac, the Sagittarius individual is a free spirit who is an easy-going, optimistic, inquisitive, and very straightforward soul who was born to explore, both inwardly and outwardly."
http://www.mysticalblaze.com/AstrologySagittarius.htm

"Sagittarians are very social people. They give off a charm that draws people to them....They are not jealous "
http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/Personal...agittarius.html

HA! I am pretty invisible and I am quite a jealous person. I wish I wasn't but I am. They are said to be extroverts, even leaders and have a weakness of being a bit too talkative and pushy. I could not be more opposite.
The information from the first website is not too inaccurate.

Fire Tiger:
It's quite similar to Sagittarius.
"Eccentric and dramatic, Fire Tigers are aglow with passion and verve. They are outgoing, expressive and look on the bright side of things. They have the Tiger’s natural ability to lead others and are able to excite others simply with their own gift of enthusiasm. They can be funny and have great senses of humor. Tigers are powerful speakers and have the ability to command and persuade crowds through speech. Their own seemingly endless supply of energy can make them appear a bit dramatic, and it may make them more sensitive to cautious or down-to-earth approaches in others."
http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/chine...copes/Tiger.htm

I do have a good sense of humor but I am not a leader nor a good speaker let alone can I 'command and persuade' a crowd.

+Quote Post

Zureseus
post Jul 13 2012, 11:44 PM
Post #19

Shaymin all the way!
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 808

Shaymin Squad

European: Pisces

- some fits my personality, some don't.

Chinese: Monkey

- really fits my personality.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dmitri
post Jul 15 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #20

Lecherous Demon
Group Icon

Member No.: 155 791

Team Scourge

taurus: oh god that is totally not me at all.

the rat: nope. nooope. definitely nothing like me.

This post has been edited by Better Lexxie Alicroy: Jul 15 2012, 12:52 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:58 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.