Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
16 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The World is Screwed OOC Discussion., PRIVATE ROLEPLAY!
Valstrax
post Jan 4 2011, 04:38 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 72 338

egg

Story

The world has been peaceful for a while, for the most part. Sure, there's war, disease, poverty, tyranny... but there are still people living peaceful lives. Soon, however, that too changes.

It is the year 2010. Most people were just going about in their everyday lives, when, suddenly, the daily news announced a disaster. "Great Britain has suddenly been shrouded by a strange darkness. There have been reports of people dying already, but we do not have any more information about this disaster due to the fact that our news team suddenly died while investigating the incident. We highly urge everybody to stay away from Great Britain until this darkness clears."

But guess what? The darkness never did clear. Now, all people live in fear, afraid that their country will be the next to fall. Nobody has found out what caused the darkness, nor is anybody willing to investigate any further due to the confirmed death caused the darkness.

However, all is not lost. Four heroes will rise to the task of preventing the darkness from spreading. They are determined to find the cause of this darkness, even if they risk losing their lives. The question is... even if they find the cause, is there truly a way to prevent the spread of darkness? Our four heroes will have to find that out for themselves...

This will be a Roleplay between RetinaMagnet, LiteSpeed, Inhuman Rampage, and Dr Higginbotham.

The characters are Xaté ( and her alter-ego, Xeneré), Dess (and her alter-ego, Melissa), Skye Gatsune, and Zion Dairk. Xaté, Dess, Skye, and Zion are the characters of RetinaMagnet, Inhuman Rampage, LiteSpeed, and Dr Higginbotham, respectively.

I don't have my profile together yet. D<

Rules (click to show)

Sign-up Form (click to show)

Characters (click to show)

This post has been edited by RetinaMagnet: Feb 4 2011, 05:06 PM

--------------------
BLUH

Made by Z e x i o n. Thank you! <3

Here is a thread crediting everything else made for me, including the things that won't fit in my signature: ClickY
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Klowii is Sexy
post Jan 4 2011, 07:34 PM
Post #2

She's sexy and I know it~
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 30 189

Add fifth gen, please

I want to join, except I can't make a profile right now because I think I'm going to fall asleep on my keyboard- I think I'll make one tomorrow afternoon.

--------------------
[align=right]2:31 PM 08/10/07 - 11:19 PM 03/17/2012 remember~[/align]
[align=right]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Jan 4 2011, 09:41 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

Alright, well, I'll hold your spot down until you submit your profile. Also, I know I should have added this before, but I'm adding it now: I want an RP sample. But I always, always seem to forget something. x_x.gif

--------------------
BLUH

Here is a thread crediting everything else made for me, including the things that won't fit in my signature: ClickY
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Jan 5 2011, 12:18 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 39 978

hue

Name: Skye Gatsune (OMG HOW ORIGINAL OF ME)
Date of Birth: January 13, 1989

History: WTH I'll do this. To be revealed~

Personality: oh we'll see. He'll mold as the roleplay progresses. He starts out timid.

Appearance: Short, unruly brown hair. Green eyes. Stands about 6"3'. No scars, tatoos, piercings, etc. His clothes consist of a simple black tshirt, some jeans, a red bandana tied around his shoulder, white and black shoes, and occasionaly some long rod-like thing attached to his belt as he is weird that way.

Rp Sample: But...but...

Other: Rule 6 is none!

Sorry about shortness, iPhone sucks that way.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Jan 5 2011, 12:24 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

WHAT DOES RULE SIX LITERALLY SAY MAN. But accepted since I can't rightly decline you when you were guaranteed a spot in the Roleplay, and since we three kings (and queens lol) of Orient dun need a sample because we already know how we Roleplay. And lol, I said to Klowii in a PM, "I bet my Dracowymsy egg that LiteSpeed's character's name will be Skye or Sky. And if he uses a last name, it'll be Gatsune, yup yup." I was that sure. XP

*bashes and shoots LiteSpeed's parents for stealing his laptop*

--------------------
BLUH

+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 5 2011, 04:23 PM
Post #6

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 429

You must be psychic. I can tell. You psychic person you. :C

*Brick'd*

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Jan 5 2011, 04:32 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

I am psychic. But when it comes to RP characters, LiteSpeed is rather predictable... So it was a mixture of those two things.

EDIT: Plot is up! Also, I am NOT looking forward to editing the first post again... I've had to type "Dessdemona VanEtten" countless times just because of the dern HTML. D<

This post has been edited by RetinaMagnet: Jan 5 2011, 04:48 PM

--------------------
BLUH

+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 5 2011, 04:48 PM
Post #8

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

I am very unpredictable when it comes to RP characters. I betcha weren't expecting a schizophrenic charrie! >D

Since I tend to mostly use nice, quiet, or annoying characters. But Dess is purely insane, and I love using insane characters. >D

Dessdemona is a very beastly name. I want to name my children that. ಠ_ಠ

This post has been edited by A Klowii: Jan 5 2011, 04:49 PM

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Klowii is Sexy
post Jan 5 2011, 04:57 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Add fifth gen, please

Name: Zion Dairk

Date of Birth: January 5, 1987

History: Hold on: I'm busy for a little. Will type up later.
Personality: Zion is generally a reserved kind of guy, but he loves his good friends Kai and Hinan. He usually is the type that goes to the back of the line when there are a lot of people, meaning he is a gentleman-type. He is loyal and honest, and incredibly brave. He is not afraid to stand up for himself, and he loves to be with his friends. Zion has made friends by judging their character and way of heart, so he never loses them. His friends say he is a great friend, except he is never there when you need him. He also has a secret fear of injury, death, and flowers. Zion is a great mediator, and he can calm people down, and make them not insane, or something.

Appearance: Zion's about 6' 5" and 175 lbs. He is very skinny for his age, but don't judge him wrong. He once beat two musclemen in a lifting weights competition. Zion has black hair with Silver tips. He has a white cap, with a red ring in the shape of a semicircle. His shirt is white with blue streaks, having a pocket on the outside, like a breastpocket, where he stores his wallet and other important items. (People don't like that lump in his shirt, they think it is a bomb or something that terrorists wield) and he has a black undershirt that has a graphic of a fish on it. His eyes are hazelnut-colored, and his teeth are very white. His pants are just black jeans, with a lot of pockets, because he doesn't have a backpack, and his shoes are specially designed runners that are good for sprinting. Under his socks, it looks like there is a switchblade, but it is actually a pocketknife for self defense.

RP Sample: (from Keys to the Demon Prison)

This is my RP sample (click to show)

Other: Hey, Litespeed GUESS WHAT? THERE IS NO RULE SIX XD

--------------------
[align=right]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 5 2011, 04:59 PM
Post #10

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Oh! Oh! I recognize that post! That was when Zion met Dess and she decided not to punch his face in since he was actually being nice to her! She was sure that he would've kicked sand on her which not would have been good for him! XDDD

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Jan 5 2011, 05:10 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

Ooh! Accepted! Now all we gotta do is:

A: think of a title and
B: wait for me to make my profile.

--------------------
BLUH

+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 5 2011, 05:14 PM
Post #12

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

I have a bazillion ideas for a name in my head.

Sadly, I cannot grab onto one of them. :<

Do you maybe have a general idea of what you want to be in the title? That would help me think. cat.gif

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Klowii is Sexy
post Jan 5 2011, 05:16 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Add fifth gen, please

Oh!

Darkness Killers About To Own The World! (DKATOTW)

The Warriors of Light

Altered Reality

The World is Screwed

Darkness Versus Four

--------------------
[align=right]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Jan 5 2011, 05:45 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

I like "The World is Screwed". What about you, Klowii?

--------------------
BLUH

+Quote Post

Klowii is Sexy
post Jan 5 2011, 06:18 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Add fifth gen, please

That one was my favorite happy.gif

--------------------
[align=right]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 5 2011, 06:37 PM
Post #16

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

I lurve it. I can't wait until this thing gets started. Dess is going to be a handful. Same with Melissa. XD

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Jan 5 2011, 08:07 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

Don't expect any less of Xeneré! Also, topic is up! My profile is below:

Name: Xaté. Her real name is Facignis, but if someone who is not her friend calls her that, she will (figuratively) bite their head off.

Date of Birth: July Fourteenth, 1994. She is sixteen. (why am I always the youngest? I AM CURSED!)

History: I'll work on this!

Personality: Xaté is cold and cruel to those she does not know. She does not like to speak, and if she is spoken to or provoked, she will speak snidely and cruelly. However, she will gradually open up to those she spends much time with. She loves to crack jokes, especially at someone's expense; however, she doesn't mean to harm others with such jokes. Even among friends, Xaté is sensitive and irascible, but her anger is not usually fiery, and she quickly makes amends. However, if her anger rises above the boiling point, she literally loses control of her body. In lieu of her usual personality, Xeneré arises to take her place.

Unlike Xaté, Xeneré is a truly cruel person. Unless you are as evil as she is, there is no making friends with her. Xeneré commits many crimes just for the pleasure of making someone miserable. For example, she will murder the father figure of a house for the sole purpose of filling his wife and his children with grief. Xeneré also loves to steal or destroy valuable things, such as money, jewelry, wallets, antiques, family photos, and stuffed animals (from small children, of course). However, since she is also clever, she will pretend to be a very nice person. Then, when her victim is caught off-guard, she will go in for the kill... literally. Xeneré takes control of Xaté's body whenever Xaté becomes uncontrollably angry, sad, or depressed.

Appearance: Xaté is a half-breed, as mentioned in the (currently nonexistent) History section. She stands at 5"11 (at least I'm not the shortest >.>) without her high heels, but with her high heels she is six feet tall. She wears a Black Coat (for exact details on such a coat, look it up at Kingdom Hearts Wiki. Also, no, it does not protect her from the darkness that fell over Great Britain, in case you're wondering.) that has pointed shoulders and three inches of space that is not occupied by her arm.

As for physical appearances, Xaté's body shape is the same as a rather skinny human's body, but she is covered head to toe in golden scales. Beneath her scales is skin the same color. Her eyes are a deep green, and she has long, dark red hair that falls down about three inches below her shoulder blades. Xaté's ears are four inches long and stick out sideways from her head. They will line up against her head, though, if she detects a sound that piques her interest. Also, she has a second stomach for making fire.

In the nighttime, Xaté transforms into a human most of the time, regardless of whether she wants to or not. Her scales disappear and her ears become normal (sigh... I rather liked being weird D=). Also, her senses are reduced to the capabilities of a human.

Under the full or new moons, Xaté transforms not into a human, but rather a dragon. She becomes four feet tall and five feet long. She has a tail that is two feet long and a pair of wings the same length. Also, in this form, she is quadrupedal, of course.

RP Sample: Dun need one~ =D

Other: Xaté wields twin katana. Their sheaths form an X across her back. Her senses of sound and smell are more enhanced than a human's, allowing her to smell or hear things that would go undetected by a human. Also, THERE IS NO RULE SIX! SO THERE!

This post has been edited by RetinaMagnet: Jan 5 2011, 09:04 PM

--------------------
BLUH

+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 5 2011, 08:11 PM
Post #18

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Omg. Topic is up!! 8D

*Skips off to post with a doofy look on her face*

I have problems. ಠ_ಠ

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Valstrax
post Jan 5 2011, 08:19 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

egg

YEEESSSSS... I NOTICED THAT! *gives Klowii a meaningful look that has to do with that thing called "maturity".

--------------------
BLUH

+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 5 2011, 08:26 PM
Post #20

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

B-but... Acting like I'm 4 is fun. :c

No srsly. You should try it. ಠ_ಠ

And telling me to be mature is like telling a dog not to bark. It works at first, but then it just starts back up again. wink.gif

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th June 2024 - 12:03 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.