Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Great Idea!, Great Idea!
Platinum
post Sep 10 2009, 06:22 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 61 484

Active Squad

I think there should be a mystery egg in the game. The mystery egg should be either uncommon to find in the lab or it should be rare to find in the lab. The mystery egg can contain any pokemon even novelty pokemon and the chance for it to be shiny pokemon have the same odds as any other egg. Also to get a novelty or a rare pokemon would be extremely hard/rare to get.

The egg should look like a regular egg with a question mark on it.

The description should be simular to..
"An odd egg colored white whith a strange marking resembling a question mark. From what I herd there can be any pokemon inside!"

Oh and if you hatch the egg and you try to breed it, you cannot get a random egg. and the only way to get a random egg would be to find it in the lab or if someone donates one in the shelter.

--------------------

Help crack open my eggs because I want to eat breakfeast lol.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Caramell Scizor
post Sep 10 2009, 06:32 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 767

Active Squad

I would LOVE this idea, but I don't know if it would work.
+Quote Post

forever miserabl...
post Sep 10 2009, 07:45 PM
Post #3

the guy who creates an awareness of Duff
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11 374

Active Squad

I do not get the point of this 'egg'.

Hell, this 'egg' you're suggesting is basically you going in the shelter, and having random egg appearing before you. So I repeat, what is the point? Just go into the lab or shelter. You don't need a goddamn egg for it.
+Quote Post

omega
post Sep 10 2009, 08:03 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13 292

non legends of hope

nice but the noveltys and legends inside should be harder to get then others. also make wanted pokemon like ditto or unown rarer

--------------------
OBEY!
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/PDZD0FZOm
lugia island? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Platinum
post Sep 10 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 484

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dr Magicide @ Sep 10 2009, 05:45 PM) *

Hell, this 'egg' you're suggesting is basically you going in the shelter, and having random egg appearing before you. So I repeat, what is the point? Just go into the lab or shelter. You don't need a goddamn egg for it.

Ok so let me give you an example on the entire point on the egg. Say if you are in the lab and all you see are common eggs. After you see the random egg in the lab, so basically its like a gamble on what kind of pokemon can be inside, so it can be either a small bug to a Lugia or etc. So the Random Egg is basically a fun gamble that has no downside.

And the Random Egg can also be a novelty pokemon. So yah you can go to the shelter and wait for weeks to months for people to abandon their pokemon eggs that have a value, or you can find a random egg from the lab and gamble your luck.

Its a win win situation, you can get the egg and you have a chance for any non evolved pokemon you desire.

--------------------

Help crack open my eggs because I want to eat breakfeast lol.
+Quote Post

Cloudy past
post Sep 10 2009, 10:10 PM
Post #6

Attracted 2 Aron
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 019

Aron Army

QUOTE(Platinum @ Sep 10 2009, 10:24 PM) *
QUOTE(Dr Magicide @ Sep 10 2009, 05:45 PM) *

Ok so let me give you an example on the entire point on the egg. Say if you are in the lab and all you see are common eggs. After you see the random egg in the lab, so basically its like a gamble on what kind of pokemon can be inside, so it can be either a small bug to a Lugia or etc. So the Random Egg is basically a fun gamble that has no downside.

And the Random Egg can also be a novelty pokemon. So yah you can go to the shelter and wait for weeks to months for people to abandon their pokemon eggs that have a value, or you can find a random egg from the lab and gamble your luck.

Its a win win situation, you can get the egg and you have a chance for any non evolved pokemon you desire.

while true, there is still the chance of getting a common egg as you said, and knowing mods, even if they would implement this, though I doubt it, it would be almost identical to the odds of getting a legendary in the shelter. And while on that topic, wymsy even said it her self, that legendarys are avalible in the lab, at a percentage lower than 1.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rofl Copter
post Sep 11 2009, 04:51 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 628

Sought Shinies

Yea.. no.

Like Cloudy said, the odds of getting a Very Rare egg from this Mystery Egg will be .000001%. Also, how could they appear in the shelter? It would just be a regular egg...

So yeah, the idea seems very redundant.

--------------------

Doctor Octopus made this beasty thing. Go check her out!

+Quote Post

Flamer
post Sep 11 2009, 09:56 AM
Post #8

Insert whitty phrase here
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 757

Faves

Firstly, idea belong in the Suggestions thread

Secondly, no

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th May 2024 - 04:10 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.