Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

81 Pages V  « < 79 80 81  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
bijoukaiba
post Sep 21 2018, 02:06 PM
Post #1601

Proud NB Gator & writer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 45 767

My Sapphires

I think I just grabbed one of those Heart Eevee eggs from the Shelter!

--------------------

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Sep 21 2018, 05:47 PM
Post #1602

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(bijoukaiba @ Sep 21 2018, 09:06 PM) *
I think I just grabbed one of those Heart Eevee eggs from the Shelter!

Congrats! They're pretty difficult to tell apart

--------------------

Proud owner of the serial code assigned to Rana09938 (click to show)

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Sep 21 2018, 06:11 PM
Post #1603

Not gonna lie, I do find Max Bemis attractive.
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Random 'mons I like:

QUOTE(RicFule @ Sep 21 2018, 09:17 AM) *
So, since I got my SWSH yesterday, I've just been grabbing randoms things I either need {Steel Type} or want, to take advantage of the multiplier. Today, I hatched a shiny Bronzor, so I now only need one more Iron Shard to complete my Plate collection. And then, it will be time to do my other DotW runs.

Ooh, congrats on the shiny! And I know the feeling - still 1 Shard away from completing both my Earth and Flame Plates.

@bijoukaiba : Nice! That reminds me, I may have to pick some Eevee Eggs up at some point just so I can see if I'll hatch one of those.

--------------------

I've just about given up on my Pokemon White storylocke because, for once in my life, I have no idea how to fix the flaws I perceive within it, but you can read what's been posted if you want:

https://cloudclawz.deviantart.com/gallery/6...-White-Nuzlocke
+Quote Post

Almalexia
post Sep 21 2018, 07:49 PM
Post #1604

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 255 268

Active Squad

got my first legendary egg since coming back to gpx - cosmog! grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Sep 21 2018, 10:39 PM
Post #1605

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

I'm gonna miss this multiplier. Cause getting a dragon shiny from it is so worth it haha.

Wb Almalexia.

This post has been edited by Natsume Reiko: Sep 21 2018, 10:39 PM

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Sep 22 2018, 10:12 AM
Post #1606

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Keep an eye out for a special sports-related egg in the Shelter!
Some of the staff have started breeding our new novelty: Kryduck!

Enjoy and happy hunting!

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Sep 22 2018, 01:05 PM
Post #1607

Group Icon

Active Squad

Ty whoever is filling the shelter with cell eggs. I need for my cube and dragon hunt. Gotta take advantage of the multiplier and get the painful high maturities out of the way.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Sep 22 2018, 02:22 PM
Post #1608

Group Icon

Random 'mons I like:

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Sep 22 2018, 08:12 AM) *
Keep an eye out for a special sports-related egg in the Shelter!
Some of the staff have started breeding our new novelty: Kryduck!

Enjoy and happy hunting!

Ooh, noted! Thanks for the heads-up PokeNOM!

Is anyone else trying to participate in Pokemon Go's Community Day today? True, I'm currently stuck at home and already have two strong Meganium, but i managed to save up a few Coins for Incense. And I found a shiny Chikorita on my literal 3rd one of the day! grin.gif Since I'm rolling in the shinies, maybe this luck will transfer over to my Mewtwo hunt in HG...I should resume that at some point, stopped because life got in the way and it was easier to just play GPX+ for my Pokemon fix without having to worry about lugging an old first-model 3DS everywhere I went.

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Sep 22 2018, 02:29 PM

--------------------

I've just about given up on my Pokemon White storylocke because, for once in my life, I have no idea how to fix the flaws I perceive within it, but you can read what's been posted if you want:

+Quote Post

bijoukaiba
post Sep 22 2018, 03:23 PM
Post #1609

Proud NB Gator & writer
Group Icon

Member No.: 45 767

My Sapphires

Mass-clicking while leveling up all the Pokemon needed for the remaining Gym Badges (which is basically all the Plus Badges) is a good way to multi-task, especially since I don't like having the walker empty while I click either way (feels inefficient).

I keep peeking at the Shelter every so often in case I spot the new Novelty, but I'll wait to breed the new one until after the SWSH.

This post has been edited by bijoukaiba: Sep 22 2018, 03:25 PM

--------------------

I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE!
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Sep 22 2018, 05:49 PM
Post #1610

Group Icon

Active Squad

SWSH still has 8 days to go. I wanna get the hardest plate done. 3 more piddly shards to go. Dx

I figured something with Pokemon Go was happening. I watched a ton of people swarming the streets in front of my office all day with their kids in tow. I don't personally play but it's always interesting to kind of keep an eye on the game since the nonprofit's always looking for ways to engage the community. Hopefully the next community we move to is more open to the younger generation than this place. I thought of putting in a petition for certain groups to add the office as a Pokemon Go stop, but since we're moving out of here, it's better to just wait it out.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Yesterday, 07:26 AM
Post #1611

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Idk who filled up honey overnight, but thank you!

--------------------

Proud owner of the serial code assigned to Rana09938 (click to show)

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Celes Chere
post Yesterday, 08:05 AM
Post #1612

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 135 724

My Favorites

Ooo, was only mobile over the weekend so I didn't see we have two new novelty's to hunt. Nice. So far i've been lucky. Got Igglybuff kinda high (about 450) but I got my sunkern at 125. So here is hoping my smeargle is an easy one so I can maybe get another Sunkern before the end so i can hammer away at that shard collection. After the hunt is over I'll activate my fairy plate. =D

Busy busy weekend though. Son's birthday was on the 18th, so we had his party over the weekend. ended up getting him a custom cake designed by a local cake decorator vs. the crappy grocery store here. Tastes like heaven and I am fighting eating another piece right now. xD Since he loves Destiny, thanks to his father, we got him a cake that fit that theme. Just waiting on him to devour the rice krispie traverler that sits on top of the cake.

Now that I have a day to myself I was going to clean/nest/get my hospital bag mostly packed - but my BP is hovering too close to the danger zone. =/ so catching up with Walking Dead and clicking away for a few hours in hope that it comes down a bit so I can get crap done. But almost 37 weeks! =D She'll be full term and safe to deliver if they have to induce me before the 18th.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Yesterday, 01:00 PM
Post #1613

Group Icon

Random 'mons I like:

QUOTE(Luneon @ Sep 24 2018, 05:26 AM) *
Idk who filled up honey overnight, but thank you!

I'm seconding this; was quite surprised when I woke up and found it active.

@Celes Chere : Happy 18th to your son! And hopefully everything goes well with you and the new baby.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celes Chere
post Yesterday, 02:13 PM
Post #1614

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

I think we should be okay. Just in limbo with it being now or later. But we are in the final countdown - that's for sure. =D Finally working on my hospital bag today since if I don't it will be now. lol. (finding witch hazel is a nitemare here, hopefully the mega walmart by the hospital has it.)

And I will pass the message onto him! When i set up his 8 on the cake it made it look like he was 80 cause of the ball on top of it. xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Yesterday, 04:13 PM
Post #1615

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Celes Chere @ Sep 24 2018, 03:13 PM) *
I think we should be okay. Just in limbo with it being now or later. But we are in the final countdown - that's for sure. =D Finally working on my hospital bag today since if I don't it will be now. lol. (finding witch hazel is a nitemare here, hopefully the mega walmart by the hospital has it.)

And I will pass the message onto him! When i set up his 8 on the cake it made it look like he was 80 cause of the ball on top of it. xD

Mega wally world will carry it. I've seen it near the pharma/beauty products section. Though sometimes they'll have it in really weird areas. I've used witch hazel as a medium for home made fragrances because I'm deathly allergic to everything under the sun so anything nice like body sprays, ect I have to make myself when I find the time.

Welp another multiplier...but I honestly can't be assed to hunt anything right now. Ty whoever filled it up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Celes Chere
post Yesterday, 06:54 PM
Post #1616

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Sep 24 2018, 04:13 PM) *
Mega wally world will carry it. I've seen it near the pharma/beauty products section. Though sometimes they'll have it in really weird areas. I've used witch hazel as a medium for home made fragrances because I'm deathly allergic to everything under the sun so anything nice like body sprays, ect I have to make myself when I find the time.

Welp another multiplier...but I honestly can't be assed to hunt anything right now. Ty whoever filled it up.

Heh, learn something new. Didn't know that could be used in perfume. I just know it will be my best friend after birth with the healing process (don't ever let them sugar coat it! The baby is the best part - but everything under the sun will burn, especially if you have to get some stitches if you tear any. with my first I had 5.)

I was able to find pads with witch hazel, though they are used for hemorrhoids - not sure how well they will work vs the heavenly spray. lol. But here is hoping they have some effect.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Today, 08:03 AM
Post #1617

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Welp, finally found a Kryduck (?) egg in the shelter! As soon as it hatches I'll start breeding it to help people getting one. I found the shinies I wanted for swsh sooner than I expected so I'm trying to finish my other hunts. Managed to finish my Shuckle hunt so that's something heh happy.gif

I'm still doing some hunts in my games but I'm not being as lucky as last month and before. Some days I can't find a single shiny and others I find only one.

Also, in another note, I think my lactose intolerance is getting worse. Usually it was only milk and liquid yogurt that made me ill, normal yogurt or cheese were ok for me to eat if I did not abuse. Now, if I eat an yogurt I get so sick I have to run to the bathroom with terrible tummy ache (gripe ?) and nausea. I hate this because I love dairy products and milk. I still drink lactose free milk but it's much more expensive and I can't afford to buy lactose free yogurt sad.gif

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
OPEN SPOILER FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE
Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post Today, 12:12 PM
Post #1618

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Celes Chere @ Sep 24 2018, 07:54 PM) *
QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Sep 24 2018, 04:13 PM) *

Heh, learn something new. Didn't know that could be used in perfume. I just know it will be my best friend after birth with the healing process (don't ever let them sugar coat it! The baby is the best part - but everything under the sun will burn, especially if you have to get some stitches if you tear any. with my first I had 5.)

I was able to find pads with witch hazel, though they are used for hemorrhoids - not sure how well they will work vs the heavenly spray. lol. But here is hoping they have some effect.

Oh if you have a dollar general nearby sometimes they can carry it too. Dollar stores are weird like that at times. The wipes should work, it's just cotton pads infused with the stuff, the wipes just help in certain spots. I still prefer liquid overall.

DIY perfumes/scents...you need essential oils and a 'carrier oil' and let sit for a couple weeks. For body sprays (which I use more) it's essential oil and witch hazel, less sitting time to let it do its thing.

Well birthing is uhhh a strenuous process for a reason XD;;;

@Mikaku Onchi

I'm super lactose intolerant and I'm reaching middle age. As people get older it's harder. Genetics plays a huge role in adult lactose intolerance (my case -_-2.gif). A tiny bit of milk (tablespoon) will make me miserable for hours. Soft cheeses and yogurt are a no go as well. Hard cheeses are fine because most lactose is consumed/broken down during the fermentation/hardening process.

Even the lactaid pills and supplements doesn't have much effect on me. My dairy intake at best is limited to hard cheeses. Aldi has a decently priced lactose free milk that won't bust your bank. I get it once in a rare while as a treat.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Today, 01:13 PM
Post #1619

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

QUOTE(Natsume Reiko @ Sep 25 2018, 06:12 PM) *
@Mikaku Onchi

I'm super lactose intolerant and I'm reaching middle age. As people get older it's harder. Genetics plays a huge role in adult lactose intolerance (my case -_-2.gif). A tiny bit of milk (tablespoon) will make me miserable for hours. Soft cheeses and yogurt are a no go as well. Hard cheeses are fine because most lactose is consumed/broken down during the fermentation/hardening process.

Even the lactaid pills and supplements doesn't have much effect on me. My dairy intake at best is limited to hard cheeses. Aldi has a decently priced lactose free milk that won't bust your bank. I get it once in a rare while as a treat.

Oh I know. Know I can only eat hard cheese, which I love and we have this really good margarine that tastes even better than butter, so I'm ok with those.
Oh I don't think we have Aldi here. We may have but I live in the middle of nowhere in Portugal so....Oh I checked, we do have Aldi in Portugal but it's far away from where I live. I would spend more in the trip than in the lactose free products we have in the supermarket here haha. Thank you anyway!

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
OPEN SPOILER FOR MORE INFO. PLEASE
Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

81 Pages V  « < 79 80 81
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: Primaxal

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2018 - 02:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2018 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.