Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dark Destiny - Ooc/Sign Up, ...It's a Private RP! read the rules!
Zatyr
post Jan 20 2010, 11:21 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 11 254

poke

Please read the rules or this Time Gear will be up your nose.

Plot/Story (click to show)

Character forms (click to show)

Anyway.

Info/Rules:

-This will be a private RP
-PM me if you want to join. I'm not going to be allowing people randomly in this time, only my friends and MAYBE other people.
-I don't want this dying again, which is exactly why it is a private RP. You can post your sign ups here if I like your RPing style, which you should send in PM.
-DO NOT jump into the RP until you are accepted, and that must be after PMing me.
-Do NOT make a perfect character.
-Even if you are a legend, don't try to be Arceus.
-Up to SIX pokemon are allowed for Humans and normal Gijinkas, but legend Gijinkas can have seven, but one of those Pokemon must be the legend they are.
-These Pokemon are NOT allowed: Arceus, Giratina (Gijinka can have Gira), Darkrai(Same as Giratina rule), Zapmolcuno(Giratina rule), ShadowLugia(Giratina rule).
-These versions of pokemon are allowed: Shiny, Primal, Shadow.

~

Current Rpers
Me
Itsuki
Rex the halfer

~

Accepted characters (click to show)

This post has been edited by ShinyLugia: Jan 24 2010, 07:04 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 20 2010, 11:48 PM
Post #2

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 8 623

SS Dream Team

Gijinka Form
Name: Itsuki
Gijinka: Deoxys
Moves: psychic, psycho boost, shadow ball, gravity
Pokemon: Deoxys (level 60), Espeon (female - Vee - level 43), Cacturne (male - harley - 46), Sableye (male- Vic - 42), Cloyster (male - Christoph - 43), Shuppet (male - Clemance)

Bio:Itsuki grew up away from people and she's never really gotten along with them very well but always felt pretty lonely.Though she feels lonely she's a loner and doesn't like being near other people.She loves certain pokemon and captures and collects pokemon that share the loneliness she's always felt or are loners. so her team mostly consists of antisocial pokemon. One day she met a deoxys after it had crashed into the ground. At first it attacked her out of fear but Itsuki did not run and helped the Deoxys, who seemed to share the same lonliness. She saw that and wanted to take Deoxys. The two of the became close and the deoxys came and went cosntantly, but recently it has stayed on earth to protect Itsuki. Itsuki morphed into a Deoxys Ginjinka after looking for darkrai and then being attacked it. She wanted to collect it as well because of its bad reputation she figured it was either antisocial or lonely. Most of her memories before becoming a gijinka were lost but she still remembers not being fond of people. With her lack of memory she's grown a very odd personality and can't function well on her own. deoxys whose never been fond of mankind for outcasting Itsuki and darkrai have made sure that Itsuki has formed a grudge on mankind. without her memories holding her back and training with deoxys she has became extremely strong but can't function without deoxys telling her what to do. she realizes what she does is bad sometimes or doesn't has a bad feeling about doing things but it never stops her from listening to deoxys.

Description:Itsuki's hair is red like deoxys and has blue banges its long and reches dont to her mid back. instead of normal arms she has Deoxys tentacle like things. She wears a red and black dress and blue and red tightsm with red shoues. Her arms change accordingly to what deozys form she is in. when she is in normal form she has the two things deoxys has instead of ears, in attack form those extend out and back and one forms on her head, in attack form one thing comes out the back of her head and two up on the sides of her head and there is nothing specail about the things and they disapear in defence form, but you still can't see her ears, since the red things are her eyes (usually minus defense form). she has a small aura plate thing where she can create a small aura and talk to deoxys
Side: (Dark(Corrupted)

hehe her bio became longer than I expected XD I added to it. so that theres some chance of character development xD. and just because she's extremely strong doesn't make her invincible

Gijinka Form
Name: Kip
Gijinka: Swampert
Moves:earthquake, surf, hamer arm, hydro cannon,
Pokemon:swampert (level 60), Blaziken (level 50) keeps both in pokeballs at all times since he doesn't usually need them
Bio:growing up as a human Kip loved to be a hero. He has always been energetic and has a slightly cocky attitude. he's confident about everything and can be a bit obnoxious about it. He thinks he is the strongest man alive and whenever he meets a greater opponent he trains harder until he is strong enough to beat his opponent. His law is to be the best or die trying. More than being a hero he wants to be on the winning side. so weather it is good or bad he'll be on which ever side he thinks is going to win. thought once he has chosen his side even if he figures out they're probably gonna lose he wont easily switch sides. Itsuki is afraid of him because of his outgoing personality but she can't do anything about it because they're on the same side and he wont leave her alone.
Description:http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs17/f/2007/214/1/a/PKMN_260__Swampert_by_RubisDelaflote.jpg
Side: (Dark(Corrupted)

hehe hope these are alright they'er pretty much the same as last time. I might add another character later if I find one can fit into the plot well. but for now its just this two. (Kip doesn't show up for a while btw)

--------------------

follow the thunder clapping quaqsire to Itsuki's Sprite shop

Signatures and other (click to show)
Squiby (click to show)

All Hail Running Wailord!

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Jan 20 2010, 11:56 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Gijinka Form
Name: Alexis Starling
Gijinka: Zapdos
Moves: Thunder, Wing Attack, Thunder Wave, Rain Dance.
Pokemon: Zapdos Lv.65, Manectric F Lv.55, Luxray F Lv.60.
Bio: -
Description: Click
Side: Light

~

Gijinka Form
Name: Skaris
Gijinka: Skarmory
Bio: -
Description: Because the direct link died.

^ These two are new.

~

Name: Serena 'Kaida' Emotia
Gijinka: Mesprit
Moves: Extrasensory, Rest, Psychic, Disable.
Pokemon: Mesprit lvl 65, Alakazam lvl 58, Espeon lvl 58, Dragonite lvl 60.
Bio: Not much is known about her, really.
Description: OMG NOOO SHE'S SO EVIL
Side: Dark

About Dragonite -

Stolen from Lance after Serena raided Blackthorn. She had completely destroyed Clair's team and was about to finish her off when Lance turned up and caused a massive distraction. Serena used her Mesprit to destroy Lance's Dragonairs, before she turned on Lance himself. She was tackled by Clair, who was held back by Espeon afterwards. Mesprit and Alakazam's combined power destroyed Lance, allowing Serena to take his Dragonite afterwards. She left Blackthorn - the city was completely trashed and she didn't care. All she wanted was a powerful dragon, and she got one...after killing Lance. Anyway, this was after Lirum's story.

~

God, I am so evil, but I can't resist the urge to bring back poor Crystal.

Name: Crystal

Gijinka: Primal Dialga

Moves: Roar Of Time, Dragon Claw, Metal Claw, Slash.

Pokemon: Bayleef(Corrupted) Female lvl 49, Bellossom(Corrupted) Female lvl 48, Ivysaur(Corrupted) Female lvl 47. (if you are a Legend Gijinka, you may have the Legend you are): Dialga male lvl 50.

Bio: Was killed by Giratina, when it attacked Eterna City. After, Dialga appeared, attacking Giratina. Somehow this caused an odd distortion in time, reviving Crystal. This came with a side effect, however: She was human when it happened, but Dialga's attack had transformed her into a Dialga Gijinka. But Giratina's dark power affected her during the change, turning her into Primal Dialga. She has the ability to transform into Primal Dialga whenever she likes, and shares a deep bond with the Dialga that revived her. She hates "annoying Palkia" and will do ANTHING to get back at Giratina, even if it means dying again. She will not tell anyone what dying is like. Not even her big sister Gardenia, the Eterna Gym Leader.

When she died, it took a while for Diagla to turn up, allowing Giratina to continue its destruction. Gardenia escaped just before Giratina attacked the Gym, but until Dialga turned up, Gardenia could not get over the loss of the Gym, her Roserade and her sister, Crystal. However, when Dialga turned up and caused the Time Distortion, Roserade was reived along with Crystal, who is now living with Dialga in the Distortion World.

Description: Click!
She has primal colours and markings, though.

Side: Light(Slightly Corrupted, Primal.)

~

I really have an obsession with the legends. o.o;

This post has been edited by ShinyLugia: Jan 20 2010, 11:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 21 2010, 12:00 AM
Post #4

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

I has question because that rule confused me about darkrai and the others. does that mean darkrai and the others can have gijinka partners? if so... I TOTALLY WANNA CONTROL A DARKRAI GIJINKA =D I FRIGGIN LOVE DARKRAI! (in my books he's a good misunderstood being but he's awesome even when he's evil XD)

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Jan 21 2010, 12:03 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

I think Rex will be pinching Darkrai, so you might have to wait a while.

Oh, yeah, gotta update the first post.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 21 2010, 12:07 AM
Post #6

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

oh rawr darkrai is my favorite legend ever XD

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Jan 21 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Whew, finished with first post.

Meh, I won't be having any more characters unless I really need to. I'll also be controlling Cynthia quite a lot. ._.;

Well, we'll find out if Rex is going to have Darkrai or not when he posts. cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 21 2010, 12:18 AM
Post #8

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

yes indeed we shall

I would go for uxie like last time but I want all my character to be corrupt this time and last time you said you like mesprit being special

I probably won't get much rping done tonight cuz I'm sick and have hw I need to do so ... ya XD

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Jan 21 2010, 12:24 AM
Post #9

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

---And Rex will be taking Darkrai.

I'm about to post the RP thread anyway.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Jan 21 2010, 12:28 AM
Post #10

This is why we can't have nice things...
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 657

Assassin Team

Reviving some of my characters from the last one. This is the most characters I have ever controlled at once...

Name: Tony
Pokemon: Seth(Buizel) lvl 65, Flynt(Quilava) lvl 57, Jake(Lucario) lvl 52, Blitz(Flygon) lvl 49, Andre(Linoone) lvl 41, Mike(Furret) lvl 40
Bio: Team Magma's youngest Commander. He works closely with Chief Ein, the head scientist, and Tabitha, his direct superior. He is a rather cold individual, but warms up quickly around his friends. He is shy, and manipulative.
Description: Wears the uniform of Team Magma, when he is off duty he wears black jeans and t-shirt, black boots, a red trench coat and red bowler hat. Also wears an amulet with the Team Magma logo on a chain, with his name engraved on the back, used for identification purposes when he is off duty. He is pale, tall, and thin, which makes him look sick. His hair is black in color. He has heterochromia, his right eye is hazel and his left is gray. Finally, he has four parallel scar marks running down his check, from an attack by an Arcanine.
Side: Dark (by Affiliation)

Name: Blaine
Main Type: Fire
Pokemon: Arcanine lvl 74, Rapidash lvl 72, Houndoom lvl 75, Magmar lvl 70, Torkoal lvl 73
Bio: The seventh Gym Leader of Kanto, his gym is located on Cinnabar Island. Some time ago Blaine was saved from death by the Legendary Bird, Moltres. This is what inspired him to train the Fire-Type. Blaine works as the head scientist for Team Rocket. It was his and Dr. Fuji's research that lead to the creation of Mewtwo.
Side: Dark (By Affiliation)
Description: Wears his outfit seen in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen.

Name: Giovanni
Main Type: Ground
Pokemon: Nidoking lvl 85, Nidoqueen lvl 85, Persian lvl 88, Honchkrow lvl 83, Kangaskhan lvl 80
Bio: Giovanni is the leader of Team Rocket, and the eighth Gym Leader of Kanto. His Gym is located in Viridian City. He attempted to combine Moltres, Zapdos, and Articuno into one being, but no one knows if it was this experiment that lead to the creation of Zapmolcuno.
Side: Dark
Description: Wears his outfit seen in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen

Name: Lt. Surge
Main Type: Electric
Pokemon: Raichu lvl 37, Electabuzz lvl 35, Magneton lvl 31
Bio: Lt. Surge is the third Gym Leader of Kanto. His gym is located in Vermilion City. He is an American War Veteran, who's life was saved by the Electric type. War trauma has made him slightly paranoid, but he has always been a cautious and strict man.
Description: Wears his outfit seen is HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Name: Daxter
Species: Buizel
Moves: Waterfall, Whirlpool, Blizzard, Aqua Jet
Bio: Daxter is the Second-in-Command of a Pokemon Crime Syndicate known as the Red Shield Gang. He was raised in Hoenn by the family of his adoptive brother and future boss, Nicholas. When he was 13, a mad Pokemon known as General Scizor attacked their village, and razed it to the ground, it was the first of many villages to be destroyed in such a way. Daxter was one of only three survivors of the raze. Those three survivors founded the Red Shield Gang. They followed Scizor's path of destruction, recruiting survivors along the way. After chasing him for two years, The Red Shield Gang finally caught up with, and kill, General Scizor and his men. But it cost them greatly. Now, Daxter and the remaining members are doing their best to keep the gang together.
Description: Normal looking Buizel, he lost his Flotation Sac in the fight against General Scizor, and covers the scars of that encounter with a black bandanna.
Special Ability: Can read and write in human script.

Name: Tom Cumming
Gijinka: Darkrai
Moves: Dark Pulse, Icy Wind, Psychic, Night Shade
Pokemon: Darkrai lvl 65, Umbreon lvl 60, Dusknoir lvl 58, Mawile lvl 50
Bio: Before he became a Gijinka, Tom was a member of a team of mercenaries-for-hire. He was transformed when Darkrai took over Mossdeep City. Instead of falling into into the nightmare like everyone else in the City, he was transformed, and possessed. How he is forced to watch himself preform all sorts of horrendous actions, without being in any control of himself.
Description: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs14/300W/f/200..._by_Faellen.jpg
Side: Dark (Possessed)

This post has been edited by Rex the halfer: Jan 21 2010, 12:29 AM

--------------------
Part of growing up is admitting that you can still enjoy "immature" pastimes.

- Rexsprites by RX and Sethsprite by Tun on Pokecharms.
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Jan 21 2010, 12:34 AM
Post #11

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Updated moar.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Jan 21 2010, 12:37 AM
Post #12

Group Icon

Assassin Team

The link in your spoiler doesn't work, Lugia. The one in my post does, though.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Jan 21 2010, 12:44 AM
Post #13

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

ffffff---

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 21 2010, 12:49 AM
Post #14

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

I'm getting off for the night before I bomb all my final projects for this quarter hehe. so don't go to far without me tonight cat.gif

or I will be so lost tomorrow if you somehow end up with more than a page tonight XD (unless not to much is happening)

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Jan 21 2010, 12:52 AM
Post #15

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

Well, it'll probably be moving rather slow because of it just starting.. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Jan 21 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Assassin Team

If it even gets started Tonight.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Jan 21 2010, 01:16 AM
Post #17

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

You have a point.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Flynt
post Jan 21 2010, 01:18 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Assassin Team

This is Extremely off topic but I just got my second Manaphy egg this week, and I just got MissingNo a few days ago, I'm feeling really lucky right now!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zatyr
post Jan 21 2010, 01:26 AM
Post #19

Pokémon Master
Group Icon

poke

/ROAR

I've had three red chests and a Giratina orb chest...

And a Manaphy egg. And a MissingNo egg.

I'm lucky too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShinyWoopWoop
post Jan 21 2010, 06:46 AM
Post #20

Baby lickitung pokemon
Group Icon

SS Dream Team

... all I have is a corruption orb... every time I get a little man I dont get missing no for -insert various reasons here- and I got a manaphy once when I have a full party Q.Q

--------------------

Squiby (click to show)

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 12:57 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.