Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
56 Pages V  « < 50 51 52 53 54 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
April Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Luneon
post Apr 27 2016, 05:37 AM
Post #1021

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Lezzie Mutt @ Apr 26 2016, 09:58 PM) *
o: It does have about a million evolutions... That's a good shout, thank you!

Or I could have a whole lot of sylveon, and let's face it that's not the end of the world either tongue.gif

You're welcome grin.gif I hope you'll be able to do it, now! (and who knows, maybe you'll end up with over 2 parties full~)
--------------------
QUOTE(Bidoof @ Apr 26 2016, 11:09 PM) *
So I've been here for 7 years... Wow

Ooh that's long! Happy GPX+ Anniv ^^
-------------------
QUOTE(x Sam @ Apr 27 2016, 12:23 AM) *
Anyway my main reason of posting is I'll be going poof for a couple of months. Need as little distractions as possible so I'll see you guys about at some point.

Aw... shame you're leaving, but good luck with your tests and assignments! Guess we'll see you again in a few.
Take care and do your best!
--------------------
QUOTE(eevee64 @ Apr 27 2016, 04:08 AM) *
I also unlocked Hatching Insanity by hatching Eevee eggs cat.gif I was on a mission to get shinies of all of its evolutions so it was the perfect choice for me ^^ I also managed to unlock Determined while I was doing that...I had an Eevee hunt that lasted for 1094 eggs so it was good to get both achievements out of the way!

Lucky lucky, I still need the 1k egg one... They always stop around 800-something.
------------------
QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Apr 27 2016, 05:32 AM) *
Hey guys, I'm back! I couldn't get on here for a while because we didn't have wifi at home, but we have it again! Yaaaaayyyy! awesome.gif
So now with internet again, I can get on here and binge watch anime and Game Grumps. konata.gif

And- how's it going you guys?

Welcome back! Long time no see
I'd say I'm doing pretty fine. And you?

Yesterday my name was finally added to a site which organization I decided to sponsor a couple months ago.
Think my name will be up there for approximately 3.5 weeks and then it'll be replaced with the new sponsors' names.
(I mostly done it for the sponsor prizes tho......... the goods' design are pretty cool this year. So I wanted to get myself a copy.)
But it makes me happy to see my name there. Heehee~ Screenshotted it and saved the page to my HDD :P as forever trophy of this glorious moment.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Apr 27 2016, 06:03 AM
Post #1022

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

@ Luneon: Doing anything special for Koningsdag today? ^^
As for me, not much, just watched a parade and after that, television. x3

Hi Bonnie Clyde! Good to see you again. c:

@ collecting of Furfrou: I've made progress lately, I just need to beat two more sets of Elite Fours/Champions.
Diamond and Dandy trims, you can't evade me for much longer! shakefist.gif

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Apr 27 2016, 06:34 AM
Post #1023

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Apr 27 2016, 03:30 AM) *
QUOTE(SilverPT @ Apr 27 2016, 03:19 AM) *
A new TV spot for Civil War has new footage with Spidey. His line is way better than the previous one in the last trailer and shows his characteristic comedic trace. Awesome.

Does he? Good, I thought his appearance there was a little lame (and shoved in, but we all know why that is). Kinda wish I hadn't bothered to watch the trailer, honestly. Still looking forward to it omg drool.gif

Also fed. I thought you'd be done TBD by now.

That makes us two. Last week was really shitty and some life stuff "got in the way". Thankfully I'm already on the last hideous task.

Anyway, news got out and NX will be released in March 2017, with Zelda U being delayed to 2017. It seems like Nintendo really wants to have a bad start again.

This post has been edited by SilverPT: Apr 27 2016, 06:35 AM

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Apr 27 2016, 06:49 AM
Post #1024

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

Ayy Bonnie. Welcome back. happy.gif

In other news, slowly working on my Pokedex, not sure if I mentioned that. Currently have 630+ and in Unova. Having a bit of trouble with getting the GTS to accept trades though. I waited all night for one trade and it didn't even get accepted. sad.gif
Barring legendaries though I'm almost done. I don't have a second 3DS or PokeBank though to make this easier.

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Apr 27 2016, 08:33 AM
Post #1025

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Well blink.gif:

I'm never going to complain about getting cruddy IVs on my Korechu. I woke up an hour ago to see if my Caterpie egg was ready to hatch, it wasn't but the Korechu egg was. I hatched the egg and wondered why it was locked to my party. Saw those IVs and my jaw dropped. I think this is one of the best Pokemon I've ever hatched myself.

@SilverPT - Damn, that sucks. At least I didn't hype myself up for the game. I had a feeling that they'd delay Zelda U, they want to push it onto the NX to boost sales(from what I can see at least). I guess I need to save up and buy a new console AND games.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Apr 27 2016, 09:19 AM
Post #1026

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Apr 27 2016, 01:34 PM) *
Anyway, news got out and NX will be released in March 2017, with Zelda U being delayed to 2017. It seems like Nintendo really wants to have a bad start again.

How exactly does this make for a bad start?

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Apr 27 2016, 09:23 AM
Post #1027

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Apr 27 2016, 10:19 AM) *

To be brutally honest I expected this. :/

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Apr 27 2016, 09:41 AM
Post #1028

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Apr 26 2016, 11:32 PM) *
Speaking of Furfrou~ I was looking through my PC boxes just a second ago and I saw that my shiny Furfrou was named "Tacos" and I was like why on earth did I name him that? I sat there for a little bit staring at my screen then I clicked on him and I immediately noticed the url was "tcaSO". tongue.gif

That's why I named one of my bred Zangoose Milwaukee Bucks. Its code is mBuCS. Normally, I wouldn't have even picked it up, since I was just looking for Zergoose and/or Pokii eggs. But I saw that code and HAD to pick it up.

EDIT - So, While looking to see which Legendary is being given out next month for the handheld games, {Darkrai at Gamestop, which means I can put more money down towards Sun & Moon} I came across info that the Legendary bird trio is being given out with their hidden abilities IF you are a member of the Pokemon Trainer Club, AND you had joined by April 22nd. They seem to be received by code in the Newsletter, but no idea if it's one code per person which gives a set bird, or if you get all three codes. *shrugs* I might find out. I'm a member of the club, don't know when I joined, but that means it's likely before the 22nd. BUT! I don't know if I'm signed up for the newsletter.

This post has been edited by RicFule: Apr 27 2016, 10:13 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Apr 27 2016, 10:38 AM
Post #1029

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(RicFule @ Apr 27 2016, 08:11 PM) *
QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Apr 26 2016, 11:32 PM) *
Speaking of Furfrou~ I was looking through my PC boxes just a second ago and I saw that my shiny Furfrou was named "Tacos" and I was like why on earth did I name him that? I sat there for a little bit staring at my screen then I clicked on him and I immediately noticed the url was "tcaSO". tongue.gif

That's why I named one of my bred Zangoose Milwaukee Bucks. Its code is mBuCS. Normally, I wouldn't have even picked it up, since I was just looking for Zergoose and/or Pokii eggs. But I saw that code and HAD to pick it up.

Wait, do you mean, you picked the egg up from the Daycare after seeing the url or that you didn't release it after it hatched? Because, if it's the former, I am dumbstruck how can you even see the url of an egg before grabbing it? oh.gif

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Apr 27 2016, 11:11 AM
Post #1030

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Apr 27 2016, 03:19 PM) *

Skipping holiday season + delaying the most waited and one of the only exclusives that can sell consoles one more year + not showing the console on E3. Isn't that enough for a bad start? PS4K and the new XBox model will likely (I say likely because there's few information about the new XBox model) come out this year. If NX is as powerful as PS4/XBox One (which would put the console already behind the new models) will probably cost around 400€/$. I'm not seeing people spending more 400€/$ on another console after spending 100€/$ on one of the other consoles (assuming that gaming stores will do some sort of trade sale where you give your PS4/XBox One + 100/150€/$ and get the new model).

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Apr 27 2016, 11:53 AM
Post #1031

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Apr 27 2016, 04:32 AM) *
Hey guys, I'm back! I couldn't get on here for a while because we didn't have wifi at home, but we have it again! Yaaaaayyyy! awesome.gif

Welcome back, Bonnie wave.gif I was wondering where you'd gone. I dunno how you managed to go without internet for so long!

QUOTE(Dr Electric @ Apr 27 2016, 04:56 AM) *
Combs remind me, I wonder, after you beat the Elite 4 Champion, if you beat them again, what do they offer? Some random Battle item or just the regular points/exp?

You get Gems and stuff in place of the Comb, I believe.

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Apr 27 2016, 12:34 PM) *

On the contrary, they want to have a good start... for the NX. They're pulling another Twilight Princess with it - clearly they want to replicate the Wii's runaway success. I can't say I didn't see it coming.
But, if the NX is gonna be released in under a year, and it's not featuring at E3... when will we learn about it?

e: Oh, yeah - Sun and Moon are gonna be their holiday thing this year, it seems. Their press release said those would release 'holiday 2016' for NA, and 'late 2016' for EU. What's the difference? Will we get it earlier or not? :v

This post has been edited by Cycloneblaze: Apr 27 2016, 11:54 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Apr 27 2016, 12:42 PM
Post #1032

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Apr 27 2016, 06:11 PM) *
Skipping holiday season + delaying the most waited and one of the only exclusives that can sell consoles one more year + not showing the console on E3. Isn't that enough for a bad start? PS4K and the new XBox model will likely (I say likely because there's few information about the new XBox model) come out this year. If NX is as powerful as PS4/XBox One (which would put the console already behind the new models) will probably cost around 400€/$. I'm not seeing people spending more 400€/$ on another console after spending 100€/$ on one of the other consoles (assuming that gaming stores will do some sort of trade sale where you give your PS4/XBox One + 100/150€/$ and get the new model).

What you initially said are things that will happen before the start we are talking about. While they are bad right now, they don't make the actual event worse. Not showing it at E3 is weird, especially since they said last year that they will talk more about the NX on E3 this year. From this I would suppose that they will say something about it on E3, they just won't show it. Since they are talking about Zelda on E3, which we now know will be released on two platforms, it seems logical they might talk a little bit about what will be different between these versions. How the NX compares to the competition is interesting, but as we have seen from Nintendo for a while now, they seem to be doing their own thing. If the rumors are true, then the hybrid console seems to be the new thing. It's actually a logical thing to do, combining the handheld and home console markets, since the handheld market seems to be better for them, while they want to still create games for the home console market. Simultaneously, one of the things that bit their asses with the Wii U was that processing the gamepad feed took a lot of the power, as evidenced by how games like Hyrule Warriors ran in multiplayer, and the fact that they never implemented support for multiple gamepads. Swapping the controller for a handheld would be the solution to this. I like the gamepad, and I like that Nintendo is doing their own thing. The moment they want to compete directly with Xbox and Playstation in terms of horsepower seems like the same point at which they should just drop out of the console market and create games for a different platform, preferably PC. In short, I think the fanbase is overreacting way hard on the topic of Zelda being released on both platform.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Apr 27 2016, 12:42 PM
Post #1033

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Well I decided to start battling all of the NPCs in the Battle Tower. I already have the first two Cypress Battles finished, but lost horribly to the Elite 4 guys, whoops lol.gif. I really need to try and get better Pokemon, or at least stop making stupid plays XD.

Started up an exploration instead, going to go after another Unown egg. I am trying to go for shiny ones, I already have a shiny Unown N, would love to get another shiny Unown. Poor Wooper needs some Bitter berries:

~

In a way, I'm glad that they aren't releasing the NX this year. I'd rather not have to spend another 300+ dollars on a new console around Christmas. That time of year is always bad for me so at least 2017 will be a lot better. Late February/Early March is definitely the preferred months I'd want a new console release. By that time I'll have paid off my car in full and will have an extra 400 bucks every month. Buying a new console would actually be feasible.

I don't overly care about the new PS4/XBONE. I already have a PS4, why would I want to 'upgrade' for a slightly better console? Unless a game comes out that is new PS4 exclusive I don't see the point shelling out another 400-600 bucks(trading one is impossible for me due to no access to Gamestop/EB Games, etc). Not everyone will be upgrading as soon as the new consoles come out so I don't think we should be worried about NX having 'a bad start'. Until we get the specs/more info about the NX I'd hold back the doom and gloom for a few months at least(and its not just here I'm talking about, people everywhere are blowing it out of proportion).

This post has been edited by Asbel Lhant: Apr 27 2016, 12:45 PM

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Apr 27 2016, 01:01 PM
Post #1034

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Dr Electric @ Apr 27 2016, 11:38 AM) *
Wait, do you mean, you picked the egg up from the Daycare after seeing the url or that you didn't release it after it hatched? Because, if it's the former, I am dumbstruck how can you even see the url of an egg before grabbing it? oh.gif

I saw it BEFORE I picked up an egg. Or released them, since in this case there were likely only Zangoose and Pineco eggs in the Daycare. I can't remember what all was in there, except for the fact that no Novelty pokemon were in.

And as to HOW I saw the code before I grabbed an egg? When I opened the Daycare tab, it took a second or two before the egg images appeared. However, they codes were visible until the eggs showed up. So I saw the aforementioned code, and hovered over an egg, which happened to be the one I grabbed and then viewed the source code. Once I saw which one had the code I wanted, I grabbed it and released the others to the Shelter.

--------------------
+Quote Post

InsaneMoments
post Apr 27 2016, 03:39 PM
Post #1035

Hidden in the shadows of death
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 213

Active Squad

o3o

wow it's been a long time since Ive posted here aha

Anyone playing warframe? I know its kinda off nintendo/pokemon topic but, Its my newest addiction and I love it. Im usually not into shooting games AT ALL, especially for the PC, but this one is kinda fun. I can't wait to be able to play it on the xbox though. The controls seem like they would be way easier @.@

This post has been edited by InsaneMoments: Apr 27 2016, 08:22 PM
Reason for edit: Please, read the first post. Only exploration tasks that ask for berries.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaleisum
post Apr 27 2016, 04:31 PM
Post #1036

Friendly reminder that we're all gonna die someday
Group Icon

Member No.: 220 418

Kings and Queens

I'm almost done with task 13 of DoTW but this fog is ruining my life. x< I think by tomorrow evening I should have an Arceus egg in my party.

In other news, getting an adamant Sandile with good IVs is hard (usually good IVs have those Sandiles with bad natures and vice versa).

+ weather here is crazy. One day it was snowing in the morning a then was sunny and warm. Of course, whenever I have a day off there's not even a minute of good weather. Yesterday my shift ended at 4 pm and at 4:05 it was pouring rain.

--------------------
I like art, and by art I mean music, poetry, sex, paintings, the human body, literature... All of this is art to me.

+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Apr 27 2016, 04:37 PM
Post #1037

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

I got a Squirtle (currently evolving) with an IV total of 126. Hopefully this suffices.

I'm looking at cosplay videos. I wish I could cosplay more, but I live over a hundred miles away from St. Louis and Memphis, so I doubt I'll get to have any more excuses to cosplay other than for Halloween.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Apr 27 2016, 05:26 PM
Post #1038

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Apr 27 2016, 01:03 PM) *
@ Luneon: Doing anything special for Koningsdag today? ^^
As for me, not much, just watched a parade and after that, television. x3:

Nope >__< The only mentionworthy thing was finishing the description for a yt video I uploaded yesterday...
Finished today's task on gpx+ and the dd challenge for today on neopets.
-------------------------
QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Apr 27 2016, 03:33 PM) *
Well blink.gif:

Woah woah woah woah wait right there
Now THOSE are awesome IVs<3 Congratulations grin.gif
-------------------------
QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Apr 27 2016, 06:53 PM) *
But, if the NX is gonna be released in under a year, and it's not featuring at E3... when will we learn about it?

e: Oh, yeah - Sun and Moon are gonna be their holiday thing this year, it seems. Their press release said those would release 'holiday 2016' for NA, and 'late 2016' for EU. What's the difference? Will we get it earlier or not? :v

I'm curious, too.
Idk if "Holiday" means xmas time, or summer. A friend of mine said it most likely means thanksgiving/xmas time.
As for the NX... I wonder what its capabilities are. Since PS4 is already onto its VR stuff.... I definitely expect Nintendo to be on it as well. They'd be pretty stupid if they'd let PS4 have it.
------------------------
QUOTE(CrazyUmbreonLady @ Apr 27 2016, 11:37 PM) *
I'm looking at cosplay videos. I wish I could cosplay more, but I live over a hundred miles away from St. Louis and Memphis, so I doubt I'll get to have any more excuses to cosplay other than for Halloween.

I never cosplayed but it looks amazingly fun grin.gif
I don't know anyone irl I could go to a con with. But it's definitely on my bucket list.
Then again there don't seem to be a lot of "big" cons here in NL o_O
so I'm kind of scared to encounter people who will remember me... and I'd like to be mostly anonymous... at least for my first time cause I'll probably mess up big time.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Apr 27 2016, 05:34 PM
Post #1039

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

QUOTE(Luneon @ Apr 27 2016, 04:37 AM) *
QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Apr 27 2016, 05:32 AM) *
Hey guys, I'm back! I couldn't get on here for a while And- how's it going you guys?

Welcome back! Long time no see
I'd say I'm doing pretty fine. And you?
Thanks happy.gif
And I'm pretty good, too. I'm growing more and more tired from school every day, occasionally I internally rage at people in class, then I play games and draw. You know, just the usual stuff. teehee.gif
And now I'm rocking out to my System of a Down albums (Got 3 out of 5, so my collection is almost finished woot.gif ).

QUOTE(PokeNOM NOM NOM @ Apr 27 2016, 05:03 AM) *
Hi Bonnie Clyde! Good to see you again. c:
Hey, it's good to see you again, too! I missed seeing all you guys (or, more so your usernames and avatars technically). wave.gif

QUOTE(The Majestic Mr L @ Apr 27 2016, 05:49 AM) *
Ayy Bonnie. Welcome back. happy.gif

In other news, slowly working on my Pokedex, not sure if I mentioned that. Currently have 630+ and in Unova. Having a bit of trouble with getting the GTS to accept trades though. I waited all night for one trade and it didn't even get accepted. sad.gif
Barring legendaries though I'm almost done. I don't have a second 3DS or PokeBank though to make this easier.
Thanks! And good luck with your dex. I've been wanting to fill mine, but I've never been able to find motivation for it (that applies to many things though really). unsure.gif

QUOTE(RicFule @ Apr 27 2016, 08:41 AM) *
EDIT - So, While looking to see which Legendary is being given out next month for the handheld games, {Darkrai at Gamestop, which means I can put more money down towards Sun & Moon}
Ooh yeaaaaah. I can't wait for the distribution! Darkrai is my all time favorite Pokemon and I've been waiting to get it for forever. I had done that one tweaking glitch or whatever it's called to get one on Pearl and I named it Crepuscule, then I transferred it over to one of the gen 5 games. Then Pokemon Bank wouldn't let me transfer it further. I tried so hard on trying to get that thing. crying.gif
So hopefully they don't run out of codes at Game Stop before I can get one like with Mew when I went on the 8th freaking day.

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Apr 27 2016, 10:53 AM) *
Welcome back, Bonnie wave.gif I was wondering where you'd gone. I dunno how you managed to go without internet for so long!

I don't know either. I've been really bored and substituted it by being more active on facebook (basically just scrolling through pages with pictures from tumblr and memes and stuff) on my phone and being more social (but not much really).
Miitomo has taken up some time, too. Really trying to get that gothic cat hat thing.

And pretty excited for Sun, Moon, Zelda U, and the NX. happy.gif
I really wanna see new information on these things...

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Apr 27 2016, 05:55 PM
Post #1040

Group Icon

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Bonnie Clyde @ Apr 28 2016, 12:34 AM) *
Thanks happy.gif
And I'm pretty good, too. I'm growing more and more tired from school every day, occasionally I internally rage at people in class, then I play games and draw. You know, just the usual stuff. teehee.gif

Happy to hear you're doing good!
That situation reminds me a lot of before I graduated
I had the exact same ^^;

--------------------

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 50 51 52 53 54 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 03:46 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.