Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
38 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Wulfenite Wulves!
Joltik
post Jul 26 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 27 562

Active Squad

Welcome to the Wulfenite Wulves, where the wulf pack can unite as one!

Our mission is to keep up team morale, help each other out, and generally have a good time!

Member count: 65

Requirements
- You MUST be Wulfenite to join this group.
- Your account must be at least two weeks old.
- You click a minimum of 100 clicks a day.
This requirement will not be enforced, but definitely encouraged. Please think twice about joining if you aren't going to be very active.

Rules
- Please do not post until you have been accepted into the group! All questions should be PM'd to me.
- Be respectful of one another, everyone puts effort into this site and putting people down really doesn't help, whether they can click 100 clicks in an hour or 10000.
- No flaming or insulting the other affinities. Yes this is a group just for us Wulfs, but it's for building morale in OUR team, not putting down the others. I have good friends in other affinities, and I'm sure many others do too.
- Stick to GTS+ rules, if I see anyone breaking them, I WILL report you, and I encourage all members to do this too.
- Put 'Joltiktok' in your application to show you've read the rules.
- Shinies aren't really relevant to this group unless they are Orange shinies, please refrain from posting bragging about your newest shiny unless you have other stuff to discuss. You're more than welcome to mention that you've hatched shinies, just make sure it's not the bulk and sole reason for your post.
- No begging. I will be putting up a list of people who are collecting certain trinkets, this will be there for if people are kind enough to gift you their spares, PLEASE do NOT go around begging people for spare trinkets!
- Have fun, raise morale, and as a whole, feel good about your team! :)

Rules are subject to change, please keep checking back and make sure you stay fresh on the rules.

Betas - These are people that are trusted to enforce the rules in my absense.
Keyda
More will be chosen when the need arises.

To join, please PM me the form below, with 'Wulves application' as the subject.
You won't be added to the group unless you PM! No posting in the thread!
CODE
Username:
Nickname: (What we call you, leave blank if it's the same as username)
Link to GPX+ profile:
Member Number: (It's the number underneath your avatar when you post!)
Anything you'd like to add?

The Wulf Pack (Members) (click to show)

Banners (click to show)

Affiliates (click to show)

^ Art by Jaysus ^

This is our Trinket Collector's list. Certain people like to collect certain trinkets, so if you find you have an abundance of certain trinkets that are either too high a rarity to Sky Gift, or you just feel like being nice, check this list to see if anyone wants to collect them! Likewise, if you collect a trinket, go ahead and PM me or post in the thread, and I'll add you and your Trinket to the list. Max of three trinkets, though it can be summed up as "anything with Pidgey" etc, etc.

Trinket collectors list (click to show)

This post has been edited by Joltik: Mar 14 2014, 01:33 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Joltik
post Jul 26 2012, 10:09 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Many of us play the Pokémon games, and that's a big part of why we're here, on GPX. It certainly is for me, at least. So why not share this experience with your fellow Wulves?

Here is a list of our member's palpad codes, PM me or post in the thread if you want to be added to this list. Please remember to include the game the code is for in your message!

PLEASE REMEMBER: Palpad codes do not work both ways, if you add someone, they have to add you back before you can do anything! So if you're adding people, please let them know! I would suggest PMing them, as not everyone sees all the posts in this thread, however, please respect that not everyone likes to be hounded with PMs, so if they don't get back to you, you're allowed to pst a quick reminder in this thread and this thread only! If they still don't reply, then please leave it be and respect the other users privacy. Likewise, if someone adds you to their Pal pad, I would like it if you were to reply to them, even if it's to say you won't/can't add them for whatever reason.

And without further ado, the codes!

Generation IV

Username - Game - Name
Code

None

Generation II Revisited

Username - Game - Name
Code

None

Generation V

Username - Game - Name
Code

Joltik - White - Black
2279 9623 7693

Generation V-2

Username - Game - Name
Code

Joltik - White 2 - Chrome
3526 0617 1206

Coming soon: Generation VI

*All Sprites belong to Nintendo, however, all Gen 5 sprites were animated by me and took a lot of time, so please don't steal them! If you need sprite sheets, I can provide, but you'll have to animate them yourself, as I did.

This post has been edited by Joltik: Mar 14 2013, 01:42 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Joltik
post Jul 26 2012, 10:09 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Banner by RoyalDemon

Shiny list!
This is a list of all of the yellow and orange shinies in the Pokédex, minus legendaries. My plan is for this list to have at least one person's actual shiny Pokémon next to it, much like the treasury. If you want to submit a shiny, simply post it in the thread, I'm likely to miss a few posts though, so if your shiny isn't added in a couple of days, go ahead and PM me about it. happy.gif

Duplicates are allowed! Don't be put off from posting if someone else already has the shiny. grin.gif
For SWSH Pokémon, however, I'm only accepting ONE per member, otherwise we'll be overrun with Bidoof and the like.

If you change the nickname of a Pokémon on this list, PM me and I'll update it.

Shiny list (click to show)

And for those of you hardcore shiny hunters, here's our legendary list:

Legendaries/Novelties (click to show)

And for those of you that are super hunters and have hunted ALL of the ones above, I've put together a list of barely orange/yellow Pokémon for you to hunt. These pokémon will either be questionably yellow/orange, or simply have yellow/orange on them but not dominantly.

*note* Some of these are VERY questionably our colours. They're literally here for people that are bored of the main list, so I don't want to hear any complaints about colours on this list, ok~?

Questionables (click to show)

This post has been edited by Joltik: Jan 30 2013, 05:46 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Astolfo
post Jul 26 2012, 10:15 PM
Post #4

ohohoho
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 65 392

All Shinies.

Username: xRainbowdash
Nickname: Eo, Night, Rain, Dash xp
Link to forum profile: http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showuser=65392
Member Number: 65392
Anything you'd like to add?

I collect any Ditto trinkets, especially Ditto pillows cat.gif

and my joltik says "joltiktok" cat.gif

--------------------

If you want a banner from me, then PM me, I would happily do it for you happy.gif

Current Party Above!

+Quote Post

Joltik
post Jul 26 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

You were meant to PM. ;3 I'll let you off as you're one of the first though. cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Fletchling
post Jul 26 2012, 10:25 PM
Post #6

Cheep cheep!
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 530

Hmm....

I am excited for this Wulf group! Even if I am a cat. wink.gif It's been great in the July SWSH to have an affinity challenge, and I look forward to more events and activities that focus on our affinities in the future. I haven't been much of a trinket-collector, but I think that's going to change, too, with the help of these groups. happy.gif

We're in the home stretch of the SWSH, and even though we're in second place right now, that's no reason to throw in the towel! C'mon, Wulfs, we can hatch those shinies! Aroooo!

--------------------
[align=center]

//

[spoiler=Shinies]

[/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Joltik
post Jul 26 2012, 10:43 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'd first of all like to welcome Spacecat, xRainbowDash and Sweeter to the group! grin.gif

Also, I will actually be keeping track of any future sitewide affinity events in the first post. As we're near to the end of the SWSH this month and I'm still setting up, I won't for this time, but you're all welcome to post updates yourselves and keep morale high!

But don't forget, if we don't win, it's no big deal, we just pick ourselves up and try harder next time!

--------------------
+Quote Post

KiD MiCro
post Jul 26 2012, 11:28 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 926

HG Team

Thanks a lot Joltik for accepting me~
Just so you know the link to my party in the member list is not working~
I'm glad I can be in this group with my fellow Wulfenite mate~
As for this month SWSH, I manage to get for us 5 shinies so far and I'm currently onto the last one which is Rufflet to complete all evolution lines~
Hope that I will make it in time~
For the trinkets I don't usually collect them and I rarely opened the Pokechest but with the new trinket system I might try to complete them but it will takes time though~
That's all from me for now~
Let's hatch more shinies for our Team Wulfenite~

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Jul 27 2012, 02:52 AM
Post #9

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Thanks for accepting me, Lau!

So far I hatched seven shinies for the SWSH, most of them being Rufflet, mainly because I find them to be cuter than the other two, but that's my obvious opinion. This has been my most successful SWSH by far. Other times I had a tough time even getting the first shiny I wanted! Hoping we can pull a late victory!

This post has been edited by Sweeter: Jul 27 2012, 02:57 AM

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Joltik
post Jul 27 2012, 03:44 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Welcome to our newest members, Tyranisaur, Megatron and Kamikaze Shrub!

That's the spirit guys, I'm glad our current placing hasn't put a damper on things! I'm currently at 4 shinies, looking for my 5th. Unfortunately for me, I can't hunt Rufflet because I already have my own Rufflet hunt, so I'm sticking to Roggenrola from here on out! Currently almost at 300 hatched~

We may be behind, but if we're going down like that, we'll go down fighting! grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Megatron
post Jul 27 2012, 08:40 AM
Post #11

I am Nohrbat
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 018

Transformer-mons

Hi all ~ Thanks for accepting me.

I've hatched two shinies for the SWSH, but hunting more isn't really my thing, lol. Especially Rufflet. After my last hunt for it I am quite against further pursuit of it in shiny form.

I've been focusing on other things, like my Stunky HI goal and other shiny hunts. But I'll cheer on my comrades in their hunts! Good luck ~

--------------------

General Awesome (click to show)

Credits & Misc. (click to show)
+Quote Post

KiD MiCro
post Jul 27 2012, 10:41 AM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 926

HG Team

Got my 6th and last SWSH pokemon I guess need to concentrate with other shiny hunt~

This Pokémon was egg #295 in KiD MiCro 's 16-day site-wide shiny hunt started on July 12th, 2012.
Thanks Hemcara for breeding it~
p/s: could someone list out all Orange shiny pokemon so that we can hunt it together?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Jul 27 2012, 01:21 PM
Post #13

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

So far, I've hatched two shinies for the hunt, Roggenrola and Rufflet. I'm working on a second Roggenrola hunt now.

And here's a list of orange shinies and shinies with a good deal of orange on them, in national dex order. Though I may have missed some, and some of you may have a different opinion concerning which are and are not orange. And some Gen II shiny sprites have drastically different colors than later generations, but for the purposes of this list I only considered Gen V.

Spoiler (click to showhide)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Jul 27 2012, 02:34 PM
Post #14

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

So I hatched some more shines for the team today, two of them were back to back on the slowest hunts list of the results page. Going to keep hunting until the end of the month, because I want our team to win.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Movie Theater
post Jul 27 2012, 05:27 PM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 82 573

Active Squad

Glad to be on board! 8D

So far I've hatched 2 shinies for the team, and I'm working on Roggenrola.
I really hope we can win!

I love being a Wulf! 8D

--------------------

+Quote Post

Joltik
post Jul 27 2012, 05:28 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'd like to welcome Keyda, Fangclaw and Derppie to the group!

Harmony, you LEGEND! grin.gif I'll be using that list in the shiny post once I'm done with it~ Although I will add that as the mineral Wulfenite also comes in a yellow, we're adding yellow/gold shinies to the list. Gives us a few more to match Azu's looong list of blue shinies. Also means that I get to add Joltik to the list. ;D

--------------------
+Quote Post

Keyda
post Jul 27 2012, 06:09 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 121 702

Active Squad

Hi, all. happy.gif I'm Keyda. I've been on here over a year and a half now and this is the only site I have not gotten frustrated with, lol.

Currently I'm trying to complete my trinket collection and hunt shinies, if anyone is interested in trading or racing, just send me a pm.

Hope we can chat a lot in this group and do fun things happy.gif

--------------------
Needed Trinkets
+Quote Post

Movie Theater
post Jul 27 2012, 06:12 PM
Post #18

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 82 573

Active Squad

QUOTE(Keyda @ Jul 27 2012, 06:09 PM) *
Hi, all. happy.gif I'm Keyda. I've been on here over a year and a half now and this is the only site I have not gotten frustrated with, lol.

Currently I'm trying to complete my trinket collection and hunt shinies, if anyone is interested in trading or racing, just send me a pm.

Hope we can chat a lot in this group and do fun things happy.gif

Well hi thar!

Can I just say best first post ever.

Edit: Just realized that this isn't your first post I feel so stupid.
Best first post that the site counts as a post.

Just forget everything I said after "Well hi thar!"

This post has been edited by Fangclaw: Jul 27 2012, 06:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fletchling
post Jul 27 2012, 06:31 PM
Post #19

Cheep cheep!
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 530

Hmm....

I'm glad to see my banners in use. XD If anyone has any other requests, do please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

The actual mineral wulfenite has an orange form and a yellow form, and given that there aren't as many orange shinies as they are green or blue, I've suggested to our fearless tik leader that yellow shinies also be considered among our scope--that's why the inclusion of Mightyena and Manectric shinies on the banners. happy.gif

Today I've hatched two more SWSH shinies, putting me at 10 overall. Gonna keep on hatchin'. WULFENITE HWAITING!

--------------------
[align=center]

//

[spoiler=Shinies]

[/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Jul 27 2012, 08:04 PM
Post #20

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

QUOTE(Joltik @ Jul 27 2012, 03:28 PM) *
I'd like to welcome Keyda, Fangclaw and Derppie to the group!

Harmony, you LEGEND! grin.gif I'll be using that list in the shiny post once I'm done with it~ Although I will add that as the mineral Wulfenite also comes in a yellow, we're adding yellow/gold shinies to the list. Gives us a few more to match Azu's looong list of blue shinies. Also means that I get to add Joltik to the list. ;D

In that case, here's the list edited to include yellow shinies as well. Let me know if there's any I missed!

Spoiler (click to showhide)

--------------------

+Quote Post

38 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:03 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.