Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Small addition to berry feeder/users page, New hotkey... nothing too much, really.
Rating 5 V
swuff
post May 14 2015, 05:05 PM
Post #1

swuff★
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 94 697

Sheer

Just a small thing that would make mass clicking, a main feature of the site, a bit easier for those of us without four arms. It's nice to be able to play around on my phone or whatever while clicking, but not too great to have to stop every 300 clicks. I'm just thinking some simple hotkeys, such as the space bar on the berry feeder functioning as the "OPEN" button. It would make clicking much easier, being able to do the entire process easily with one hand, instead of having to stop between every 300 to either put a phone down, reach over to a mouse, or whatever it is you need to do to hit that "OPEN" button again. Perhaps 1, 2, 3, and so on could also change the page number on the menu for the users page?

--------------------
"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future."
-Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Hiraelle
post May 15 2015, 03:21 AM
Post #2

Spheal Lover
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 68 755

ROULE

That looks like a nice idea... But I'm not sure if it would be classed as "anything to change the ways the berry feeder works" in things not to suggest, as it's related to the berry feeder :c (but it's more an addition than a change so)

--------------------
GO GO POKEMON RANGERS

I took over the group, come and join us !
- Banner by Doctor Octopus
Affiliates : Azurite Knights - Malachite Mages - Shiny Lovers - The Networking Ninjas - The Postal Service

- Banner by eevee64

Made by Cycloneblaze

+Quote Post

RubyMoon
post May 16 2015, 07:54 AM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 086

Active Squad

QUOTE(Hiraelle @ May 15 2015, 09:21 AM) *
That looks like a nice idea... But I'm not sure if it would be classed as "anything to change the ways the berry feeder works" in things not to suggest, as it's related to the berry feeder :c (but it's more an addition than a change so)

I wonder if having vitamin hotkeys (e.g. Q = Iron, W = Protein, etc) and drinks hotkeys (e.g. 7 = Fresh Water, 8= Soda Pop, 9 = Lemonade) also would fall under anything to change the ways the berry feeder works" in things not to suggest.

--------------------
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post May 16 2015, 09:59 AM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(RubyMoon @ May 16 2015, 07:54 AM) *

I wonder if having vitamin hotkeys (e.g. Q = Iron, W = Protein, etc) and drinks hotkeys (e.g. 7 = Fresh Water, 8= Soda Pop, 9 = Lemonade) also would fall under anything to change the ways the berry feeder works" in things not to suggest.

I wouldn't like these. Too easy to accidentally hit something and waste a precious/expensive item. Having them in the Berry Feeder at all instead of on a separate page is bad enough.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post May 16 2015, 12:11 PM
Post #5

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ May 16 2015, 03:59 PM) *
QUOTE(RubyMoon @ May 16 2015, 07:54 AM) *

I wouldn't like these. Too easy to accidentally hit something and waste a precious/expensive item. Having them in the Berry Feeder at all instead of on a separate page is bad enough.

This. I've already accidentally used Lemonades before... Can /feeder/ pages not have drinks or vitamins?

--------------------
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post May 17 2015, 08:37 AM
Post #6

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

^ I've lost count of how many times I've clicked on a drink while mass clicking with my mouse.

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 18 2015, 10:37 AM
Post #7

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Removing the drinks/vitamins would be extremely annoying to those of us who don't want to do any extra clicking in order to give a drink or vitamin. I've accidentally fed a Pokémon instead of giving a drink before, but those items being there have been more beneficial to me than a hindrance overall.

I'd love hot keys for them, myself. However, I wouldn't make them Q or W or any other letters right under the numbers as that could potentially lead to miss-clicking for some people. 7, 8, or 9 would make more sense to me.

(Also omg, I can't imagine mass-clicking with a mouse. @_o That is way too slow.)

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:57 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.