Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The White Room, Unofficial RP
Douken Sota
post May 14 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #41

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

"Reep, you okay?!" Even though she took the full front of the attack, her confused state made her think of it like nothing and gave a thumbs up, even though she took that clean hit. We need something to help her snap out of it... What a minute... Don't know if it will work, but we will try! A combo appeared in his mind, and if she was able to survive the next round, it could severely turn the tables!

"Reep, use Curse!" With a sudden wail of pain, Reep's body was flooded with an ominous black aura, harming herself to produce a black orb. In a final wail of pain, she tossed the cursed orb at the nearby fox. If the blow was able to connect, it would wrap her in the same aura, placing a black mark, shaped as the Duskull's mask, somewhere on his fur to signify the curse's status. At the end, the aura faded, and it seemed she harmed herself so much, she began to "sober" up, though she was clearly exhausted with that high-cost move.

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: May 14 2011, 07:14 PM

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post May 14 2011, 04:01 PM
Post #42

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

Curse. Of course. Tag hadn't been prepared for such a sacrificial move to take place. If he recalled correctly, Curse removed at least half of the user's stamina in exchange for inflicting serious damage each turn to his MALE Vulpix.

This wasn't much of a problem at the moment. Tobi had sustained little damage, and only really from the Spikes when he arrived on the field. This gave him a good several more rounds of combat before the curse would knock him unconscious.

"Finish this off, Tobi." Tag swept a hand through the air, idly noting that he still had goose-pimples from when Reep had tried to hug him. The eerie voice in his mind evidently still had its lingering effects as well. Either way, Tag continued to narrow his focus on the battle at hand: "Use Payback once more."

Once again, Tobi's tailed glowed with the violent black aura from before. Reep had gotten the advantage in speed, but it seemed that the confusion kept her from utilizing it in full. Now payback would deal some hefty damage once again.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post May 14 2011, 07:28 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

PANE

Don't underestimate us! Reep, stay strong and defend yourself!" Nodding, the ghost brought up her arms and took the attack, trying to push back to take back some of the damage. "C'mon girl! Fight it back! Stay standing so we can use our secret weapon!" Still, taking two of them in a row was going to be tricky. If she fainted now, then he would still have to deal with the full strength fire type. However, if by any chance she could withstand it enough, even barely, the combo would be a full success.

Soon, the ghost was pushed back, having her bounce on the floor before sinking into it. Alright. Let's hope this works now. "Pain Split!" As the exhausted Pokemon stood on her last breath in the shadows, her hands rose to grab her hind legs before the Vulpix's energy began getting sapped down. Little by little, the ghost held on, rising from the floor, stealing his energy and making it her own until their life forces were evened out. Even so, it wasn't enough to let her survive another Payback move, but with Curse in effect, and health drained, this round could count as a Double K.O. at least, making things even more exciting.

As the move began sapping, though, the room around them began cracking, showing signs of Trick Room soon to fade away, as well. Truly, a final round would be the best way to settle things between these two great trainers, right?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post May 15 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

The seasoned trainer audibly cursed, despite the many children in the White Room. The command for Pain Split had to have been the most painful thing to escape Douken's mouth this entire battle. He had managed to turn the tides in his favour, but now they were back in dead heat.

His voice almost at a growl, Tag commanded what would most likely be Tobi's final move. Reep and Tobi were now both on the edge of fainting, and Tobi would most likely faint at the end of this turn due to Curse's effect. Even still, the little fox pokemon doggedly remained on the field, holding his head high despite his laboured breathing.

"Tobi, Fire Spin". The Vulpix reared his head back, snapping it forward in a vicious movement. Flames from his little body shot forward to the ground beneath Reep, and spiraled upwards in a tower of fire. It was usually more of an entrapment move, but it would most likely have sufficed to defeat the teetering, confused Requiem Pokemon.

As the last drop of flame spurted forth from Tobi's mouth, he felt the skull pattern on his back sap the last of his energy. With something almost like a sad sigh, Tobi crumpled under his own tiny weight, sinking to the ground.

"Tobi, return." Tag sighed. He held the pokeball to his mouth for a moment, whispering a soft apology to the unconscious pokemon.

"You've got a lot of skill, Douken." Tag nodded. He didn't usually praise his competition, but this trainer's pokemon seemed quite skilled, and the trainer himself had some pretty good tactics. It would appear that this was a very enjoyable battle after all, even if Tag did seem a bit grumpy.

"Suzu, you're up."

In a bolt of light from the last pokeball, Suzu appeared on the field, hovering just over the dangerous spikes. The Ledian surveyed Douken with her sunglasses eyes before nodding once, lifting her fists into what appeared to be something of a fighting stance. She was ready to fight once more.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post May 15 2011, 11:12 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

PANE

Sure enough, the Ghost was downed, but the Pain SPlit that she took was able to drive her down enough for the curse to take down the foe with her. "Return." With the red beam taking the Requiem Pokemon back in, he smiled and told her, "You did great. Rest up." Placing the ball back on his belt, he looked up, watching the fragments of the Trick room rain down, fading before hitting the floor. The room wore off sooner.

That was when he heard the compliment. "You are not bad yourself. I am glad to fight such a strong opponent. However, in this final match, we will see who comes out victor." Taking the most front Pokeball from his belt, he tossed it forward, calling out, "Koldo! To the front!" Bursting out of the Pokeball, the white energy went to take form on the field, showing a blue frog. As he stood there, the spikes at the frog's feet rose, trying to poison it, but was being sapped up instead, continuously sucking up until the floor was dry on his side before letting off a chuckle.

An interesting type choice for sure, as even though Croagunk would take super effective hits from flying, he is nearly immune to the Bug type moves the Ledian held. Yet in the same wing, his Fighting moves were useless, but his poison would be normal. Still, knowing his Croagunk, this was the kind of fight he loved.

"Alright Koldo, let's start things off fast! Use Taunt!" With the frog's chuckling, he brought his hand up, nudging to his opponent to come at him. He did not want to waste time with moves that would cause no harm, and it was apart of his strategy as well.

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: May 15 2011, 11:21 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post May 15 2011, 11:22 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Even the normally level-headed Suzu found herself itching to fight, fists flying, no holds barred. This was pretty much bad news for Tag, since he relied heavily on Suzu's support abilities. On the other hand, it wouldn't be so bad to see how well she did without the use of her support. Croagunk had no real type advantages, though the Ledian was more suited to weathering special attacks than physical ones. Tag thought this through for a moment, trying to figure out just what move to use to turn the tides back in his favor.

"Suzu, Comet Punch." Tag knew that most of Suzu's physical attacks were very weak, so at the very least a barrage of them would help in her favour. Suzu flashed towards Koldo, lashing out with several rapid fire punches from all four of her fists. If the Croagunk found himself attempting to dodge, the Ledian would use her own natural mobility to follow him and lay on her assault.

As the punches flew at the Poison Frog, Tag noticed that Douken hadn't yet issued an order, which could've meant one of many things. The first thing that came to mind was the that boy was preparing to unleash a Counter, which would double back all of the damage done to Koldo right back unto Suzu. Therefore, Tag decided to have her pull back and switch things up with her special attacks, negating the possibility for Counter.

"Suzu, Silver Wind." Hopefully, it's rare secondary effect would take place, boosting all of Suzu's combat parameters. Tag knew not to rely on that, but he had no choice but to hope that luck would swing in his favour.

Obediently, Suzu floated back with a compliant buzz, spores building up just underneath her carapace to be released into her buzzing wings.

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post May 15 2011, 11:44 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

PANE

Croagunk took the blows, almost as if he was enjoying the punches more than anything. Still, it seemed his silent demeanor had made Tag question his tactics. Forcing him to take the offensive instead of using supports to move things in his favor. Waiting patiently as normal people would retaliate from such a combo. He saw tag on edge, taking the cautious approach, but it only placed a smile on Douken's face.

With her wings beating, ready to strike, Douken called out, "Strike now!" Before her wings could send the wave of silver powder, Koldo dashed forward right underneath before sending a powerful jab into the ladybug's stomach. He got her with a Solid Sucker Punch beofre taking the Silver Wind head on, which sent Koldo back to the floor before brushing off the damage. Worked like a dream, Douken grinned, knowing Sucker Punch only worked when being attacked, so the early taunt gave him the window.

"Now use Swagger!" With a crazy chuckle, the frog gave the bug a rude gesture, while croaking something really inappropriate. This was meant to piss off the bug badly, filling with fury to strengthen her, but to confuse her in her rage.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post May 15 2011, 11:58 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Forced to attack, and now confused to boot, Suzu and Tag were in a tough predicament. The sunglasses-eyes of the Ledian lost their sheen for a moment, and almost appeared rather dull as the confusion took over, further accentuating how upset the ladybug pokemon was.

There was really no choice but to continue attacking, since that was all he was capable of. The taunt wouldn't last for much longer; taunt usually lasted for roughly three moves. Swagger would be problematic, but if Suzu could hit, it would spell trouble for Koldo in return.

"Suzu, Comet Punch."

For a moment, Tag wasn't sure if his cherished partner had the sense to attack Koldo, rather than herself. Unfortunately for him, she opted to speed forward into the ground slightly off to the side. She popped back up, dazed and still clearly confused. It was really unfortunate; Suzu was left quite vulnerable to any attack that would come her way next.

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post May 27 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

PANE

The Croagunk let out a devilish chuckle, doing the best grin he could with his dull face. "That's right. Become stronger. Show me your strength at your fullest. Come and give me a challenge!" However, he watched the bug dash off to the side of him, crashing into the floor. "And here I thought good fighters could keep their focus.

Douken smiled as he watched Koldo. he seemed slightly excited, yet disappointed. Still, trying to please him was hard in itself. "Now Koldo, Natural Instinct!" Now, this would be the hardest move to translate, even for one who hid their move tactics with code names. This was because it had no meaning behind it except to use what felt natural to him, a technique his Koldo and Maya learned to use.

And with those two words, a gleam came to the frog's eyes. Being free for the moment allowed him to pull off his darker side, especially with the exposed bug next to him. Grabbing the back of Ledian's head, he slammed it into the floor, using a Faint Attack to take advantage of his exposed blind spots (didn't help she was felt completely open form the start).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post May 28 2011, 01:52 AM
Post #50

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Natural Instinct? Tag was familiar with a majority of attacks. He was also familiar with several code word tactics, but this seemed altogether new. If anything, the move looked like a fighting move, perhaps Submission. He couldn't quite remember if Submission was a move that Croagunk could learn normally. Either way, he assumed that the attack probably didn't do as much damage as it should've. Suzu was bug and flying, giving her a massive resistance to fighting moves. (Poor Tag, Faint Attack is a dark move).

"Suzu, Comet Punch"

Still taunted and still confused, Suzu doggedly floated upwards, then flashed towards. Tackle was a very weak attack, and Mach Punch and Bug Bite were fairly ineffective. This time, however, she did not attempt to hurt herself, but rather unleashed a flurry of powered up punches from her four fists.

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post May 28 2011, 10:44 AM
Post #51

Group Icon

PANE

"Keep it up!" Even without telling a command, it seemed like the Poison Frog knew what he was doing on his own, as he retaliated with his own fists, gleaming of steel and punching at extreme speeds. He was going out to match each of the Comet Punches with his own Bullet Punches, purposefully aiming to block each hit with a hit of his own.

"Seems like you are slightly amusing after all," the Croagunk told the dizzied Ledian. "However, it would be disappointing if you knocked yourself out. Now c'mon, snap out of it. Show he what kind of power you have when you can control it. Use the strength I gave you to give me a better challenge!"

After a moment, the flurry of attacks on both sides ended, the last one pushing each other back a bit of distance. It looked like both Pokemon took a bit of damage from the countering attacks, but as Douken saw things, Koldo seemed more than ready to keep going.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post May 29 2011, 03:04 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

Tag found himself quite amused. This Douken didn't even need to run commands by his pokemon. So far, Croagunk had displayed a wide variety of attacks, meaning that "Natural Instinct" wasn't a move at all, but rather an umbrella statement. A thesis command, if you will.

However, Tag had been waiting for the next moment for quite awhile now, and it seemed that Suzu had been too. Both the confusion and the taunt faded away, and Suzu became focused once more. Of course, barring another taunt, it seemed he had a momentary window with which to attempt to turn the tables. It was a risky gambit, but he had few other options short of throwing in the towel.

"Suzu, Supersonic."

There was a moment of hesitation before Suzu launched the attack. She seemed to be waving her arms and sternly repeating her name at the evidently vocal Croagunk.

"How dare you goad me like this! You ask of me my full strength when you've nullified my wits? You gave me strength, yes, but strength is not the key to a battle. This you know full well. What challenge is it to fight a disabled enemy? You have no honour." With that, she emitted a horrific screech into the air, the supersonic confusion waves rushing towards the Croagunk.

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post May 29 2011, 09:59 AM
Post #53

Group Icon

PANE

The Croagunk chuckled as he started resisting the annoying screeching. "Wits does you no good if you fail to hold the power to win! I wanted to see you at full fighting force, not these annoying shenanigans!" Covering his ears, he slowly made his way up to the screeching Ledian, the sound getting louder with every step as signs showed he was resisting. "That is why what I did. If you want to have me knock myself out, fine! Enjoy the thought of winning because of some dumb move."

The frag was right next to the bug, the screeching raging at his eardrums before opening his mouth and shooting off a wave of poisonous needles. However, his eyes seemed glossy, showing the sound waves did, in fact, made him confused, and tried to use the moment to fire close range for getter accuracy.

Crossing his arms, Douken was amused on how this fight was going on. He got to use a couple new strategies, and the intensity of the two current Pokemon was raging forth. Of course, he was not surprised about how Koldo was, seeing he was his first Pokemon ever since the frog hatched.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post May 31 2011, 02:36 AM
Post #54

Group Icon

Taggarty Lee

The poisonous barrage bounced off of Suzu's carapace for the most part, shoving her backwards. She flipped in the air before flitting back over to the Poison Frog.

"Suzu, Silver Wind!" Tag noted grimly that there was a lag between his command and Suzu's execution. This always meant that Suzu was getting quite tired. Just before she began the move, a burst of green energy erupted from around her. Swarm had activated, which would most likely empower Suzu's bug-type moves. Despite the fact that Koldo would resist the attack, it was probably still the most powerful move she could muster at this point.

Green spores built up in her buzzing wings, before being shot forth in powerful shockwaves of insectoid energy. The spores lined in the air were stinging and painful, and the wind generated in the move was powerful enough to be concussive. With its area of effect being such a wide one, it was an difficult move to dodge.

The move was indeed powerful, but Suzu seemed incredibly tired from its use, and would probably not be upright much longer.

--------------------

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2024 - 12:06 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.