Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nathan Packerman
ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Oct 30 2011, 07:10 PM
Post #1

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

Name: Nathan Packerman
Hometown: Ecruteak City, Johto

Appearance: Nathan stands at an average boy size of 5"10 inches tall. He weighs about 50kg's in weight. His hair is green and is gelled up almost everyday so it stays the same, his hair is also kept short as he dislikes the new "Styles" in fashion from his generation. Nathan's skin tone is skin color but with a lighter tone of white. Nathan's outfit is quite stylish with his double color high top shoes. He also wears long blue denim jeans with a combination of a white t-shirt with a black PokéBall in the center of it. The only thing un stylish about Nathan's look is the bag on his back. It is well over sized and he carries it to most places.

Nathan also has pokeballs attached to his over size backpack so he has his Pokémon on hand and has pokeballs ready to catch a Pokémon when wanted. Something unseen on Nathan's appearance is his golden necklace with the same marking as on his shirt. He had gotten it made for his tenth birthday as a birthday present to initiate him into full time working with his family. The necklace helps him remind of the times back home. But the reason he carries around such a large backpack is unknown.

Personality: Determined | Listener | Quiet | Brave | Jolly | Sarcastic | Long Tempered | Athletic | Calm Battler

Nathan is quite the determined teenager. If he has a goal he is determined to stick with it and put his full ability into the task at hand. Nathan is also very quite, he doesn't say much and is very self consolidated. Nathan has a few friends, but he doesn't associate with them as he would much rather be singular. Nathan is brave in most circumstances, but it depends what it may be. Nathan doesn't like Show-Off's nor does he like showing off himself. Nathan is a teenager willing to listen to others, but if it is insanely stupid or dumb he deters away from that person. Nathan is also quiet Jolly with some of his closest friends but mostly with his family.

Nathan is also quite sarcastic when he wants to be. If someone pees him off enough he will become tempered and make rude remarks or just start being sarcastic with different sayings to stop the other person. This is mainly one of the reasons' Nathan doesn't have a large amount of friends. But most people short wire after a while. Nathan is also very athletic, that is why he is so light and skinny looking. As a kid Nathan played many different sports varying from Baseball to Football. Nathan is a calm battler and thinks with stratergy and not just straight forwards Offense or Defense. If Nathan is getting tipped of within the battle he can get a bit edgy, but he won't snap or get outrageously angry.

Biography: Nathan has lived his life with his Mother, Father, and two brothers. Nathan is the middle child of three. He lives with Mary his Mother, Liam his Father, Ken his youngest brother and Jacob his older brother. Mary and Ken are both 34 years of age with Jacob being 18 years old and Ken being 14 years old. The Packerman family lives in Ecruteak City in the Johto Region and are well known for there family business. The Packerman's run a business which involves delivering wanted starter Pokémon to the Professors lab in New Bark Town. There family business symbol is a PokéBall shape but colored a black color to make it stand out and be unique.

Nathan has grown into the business within the years capturing starter Pokémon to dish off to the Pokémon Lab. But has grown tired of the day to day need of Starter Pokémon. Nathan spit the dummy at the age of 15 and told his Mother and Father he didn't want to be in the family business anymore. After years of Nathan watching other new trainers start their journeys he felt trapped within a force field to tough to break.

Mary and Liam have owned the business for 14 years and it has been successful since the beginning. Ken has been seduced over the years to helping Nathan. But now that Nathan has set out to go to the Unova Region he has been singled out as the only child left to be destined to take the family business.Nathan's older brother Jacob become a professional music artist and joined one of the most famous bands known as "Rock, Paper, Scars" which is a Rock/Heavy Metal band that roam the different regions to play at different event live. Nathan despises his older brother because of his success.

Nathan caught his first pokemon 'Illusion' the Zorua when he was out hunting for a Cyndaquil for the pokemon lab because the amount of them were slowly decreasing. Nate had to venture all the way to Blackthorn City and had no luck with finding any. Not even in their most common area. As Nathan ventured back to Ecruteak he found a Cyndaquil. Quickly Nathan's instincts jumped as he used one of his Mom's Mime Jr.s' to battle it. But after Nathan attacked the Cyndaquil it turned into a Zorua. Nathan ended up battling hard and capturing the Zorua, his Mother, Father and the Professor of the Johto region would have loved to have a Zorua, but Nathan was going to keep it for himself as he researched about Zorua and found that it had the ability Illusion. Which was most likely why it looked like a Cyndaquil. Zorua's ability made Nathan decide to call it Illusion.

Nathan caught his second pokemon half a year later then Illusion. The second pokemon he caught was an Aron who later became known as 'Buff'. Nathan found the Aron being picked on near Olivine City by two Sneseal's. Nathan decided to help the injured Aron by battling the two Sneseal's. Nathan beat them, but only just with the help of Aron. It was a shock to see Aron go from injured to be able to execute a powerful Headbutt onto the last standing Sneasel. The Aron didn't want Nathan to leave it, it kept following Nathan back to Ecruteak. Nathan recognized when he got home and decided that it could join his team. After the incident with the Sneasel's Nathan decided to call Aron 'Buff'.

Nathan has decided to start his own Pokémon Journey to become the Pokémon Master of a Region other then Johto. He found on a brochure of a new Region for beginning trainers know as the Furoh Region. He has set out to the new region leaving behind his past but remembering his family at the same time. With his two starter pokemon 'Illusion' the Zorua and 'Buff' the Aron he should be able to enjoy a new chapter of his life's story and hopefully achieve his goals.

Class: Trainer

Starting Pokemon:

Name: Illusion
Species: Zorua
Level: 26
Ability: Illusion
Moveset: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Fake Tears, Fury Swipes, Faint Attack, Scary Face, Taunt

Name: Buff
Species: Aron
Level: 26
Ability: Rock Head
Moveset: Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt, Metal Claw, Iron Defense, Roar, Takedown

Items:
Pokeball x10
Pecha Berry x10
Oran Berry x10
Escape Rope x5

Key Items:
C-Gear
Pokedex

What is the biscuit's name? Scheherazade.

This post has been edited by Prodigy: Dec 5 2011, 11:28 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 30 2011, 08:50 PM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

As far as I know, you already have a character: James Stanley. What's going on?

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Oct 30 2011, 09:26 PM
Post #3

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

I sent a PM to Kamai and asked her to give it the Axe. So I decided to create my new character. After Kamai replied and said I could I started to work on it. Also I have the levels from James Stanley already worked out to give to this character. Swing to James the scythe if you could.

Thanks
X

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 30 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

And a Golurk

In that case, you should probably review the biscuit's name, as that is no longer it.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Oct 30 2011, 11:08 PM
Post #5

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

Ok. I fixed it. Sorry. Also how do I give my two pokemon the sixteen levels. Do I have to wait until my character is accepted? Also if this character gets accepted can we delete all the un-necessary posts if possible? So then the thread looks tidier and then I can put a Journal and such.

Thanks
X

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 31 2011, 06:16 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

And a Golurk

QUOTE(Xpedential @ Oct 30 2011, 11:08 PM) *
Ok. I fixed it. Sorry. Also how do I give my two pokemon the sixteen levels. Do I have to wait until my character is accepted?

Yes, you add them in your Current Levels post just like you would an RP score.

Also if this character gets accepted can we delete all the un-necessary posts if possible? So then the thread looks tidier and then I can put a Journal and such.

Thanks
X

The way the forum is set up, no one is allowed to post in accepted profiles. Make a wiki article instead.

Approved.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:59 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.