Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

SEARCH BEFORE POSTING

Before posting ANYTHING here, LOOK AROUND FIRST! Odds are what you wish to ask or suggest or report has already been posted by another member. We do not like having to reply to the same thing over and over. The pinned threads are a great place to start!

78 Pages V  « < 76 77 78  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Official GPX+ Suggestions Thread (Update Jan. 24th 2010)
Bora
post Jul 17 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #1541

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9 010

Active Squad

QUOTE(Missingno610 @ Jul 18 2010, 08:31 AM) *
QUOTE(Alektorophobia @ Jul 17 2010, 05:17 PM) *
I have a breeding suggestion. How about breeding between players? Let's say you have a Dracowymsy and your buddy Joe has a Ditto, but you and/or Joe don't want to risk losing the Ditto/Dracowymsy in the shelter in an attempt to give it to the other player. Instead, you and Joe used a breeding function that allowed you to breed your Dracowymsy with this Ditto. Every time the lay eggs, the Daycare heading pops up as normal, and both you and Joe get your pick of the eggs. It's still only one egg each, and if they pair only breed one eggs, then the first person to get to the eggs gets it. Also, if you're breeding with another player, you can't use the regular Daycare to breed two of your own Pokemon.

I agree with this. It would make it much easier for veterans to help out newbies.

I third this idea! (:

Also, uhm, a "click all parties with ONLY eggs" option...Because, sometimes I just wanna click eggs without forgetting to click the rest of thar parties... XD

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Katya
post Jul 17 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #1542

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 968

Active Squad

What about some kind of list that shows the top 100 people who've interacted with you? With an option to auto-open their parties, like with Cypress? It could reset once a month, or once every three months, to keep everything rotating.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Missingno610
post Jul 17 2010, 11:11 PM
Post #1543

Casual gamer
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 487

My GPXplus team

QUOTE(Katya @ Jul 17 2010, 10:46 PM) *
What about some kind of list that shows the top 100 people who've interacted with you? With an option to auto-open their parties, like with Cypress? It could reset once a month, or once every three months, to keep everything rotating.

Simple, yet great idea. Let's make it top 10 though.

--------------------

My favorite type and I wasn't trying to get it. :P

Click on the userbar if you want to join my group!
I'm a member of this group.
About 80% of gamers have the false belief that gaming is ment for competitions only. Copy and paste this into your signature if you are in the 20% that know that gaming is ment for fun.
+Quote Post

Zangetsu
post Jul 17 2010, 11:48 PM
Post #1544

Crazy Maniac
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 44 991

Pure force

Random suggestion; OPTIONS. To NOT view update icon. Because it's a bit annoying.
Same with Walker/how many in party.

I also previously said in the chat that the new "skins" isn't actually skins, it's just alternate colors for someplace and header. I wouldn't call that skins. :|

Nicelittleedithere: Alternate versions, such as very old (sadly dead) Pokémon Crater.
Metallic, ghost, dark. A slightly weird suggestion, but I suppose I miss crater too much...
Although, I might not be the only one...

This post has been edited by Zekrom: Jul 18 2010, 12:43 AM

--------------------

blargagh.gif Click image below to come to my party page. happy.gif blargagh.gif

kamina.gif There's nothing you can do that I haven't already done to myself~MSI kamina.gif
+Quote Post

Steakhouse
post Jul 18 2010, 12:09 AM
Post #1545

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 841

Mewtwo <3

Having eggs in the shelter reflecting their maturity. Lately, I've been finding eggs with 25%, 50%, even one with 95% maturity but the sprites don't match the maturity gains so you have to scroll over to see how much they have. It's helpful to at least sort through the stuff that has 0% maturity...

--------------------

GPX+ Achievements working on:
Kanto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh Champion
Happy Ending
Dedicated

#1 Mewtwo fan? I'm in the running :P
animation made by Banebuu of Bulbagarden
+Quote Post

Devicho
post Jul 18 2010, 12:17 AM
Post #1546

Dodogyuuun!
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 369

My Babies

I recall all of the eggs in the shelter appearing as though they have no maturity being fully intentional, though I don't know the reasoning.

--------------------
:: ::
Currently Breeding: Wobbuffet x Pururiru
+Quote Post

Lacrymosa
post Jul 18 2010, 03:41 AM
Post #1547

can u not
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 119

nyoom

Maybe displaying a popup warning before the site goes down for nightly backup/updates/etc..? This way people wouldn't lose their summons in an unfair way.

--------------------
+Quote Post

NicolasCage
post Jul 18 2010, 03:51 AM
Post #1548

sex
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 526

Best

Massive amounts of Pokes in Safari Zone right? What if, to get more people to use it, Pokemon obtained from the Safari Zone had an extra 10% of maturity gains (doesn't exactly have to be 10% just throwing a number out there. Basically just a little more maturity.)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Swampert rox
post Jul 18 2010, 02:10 PM
Post #1549

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 355

Current HeatGold team

A lot of the time, it seems that just when I'm leaving and won't be around in an hour when my pokemon comes out of the Vs. Seeker, my pokemon are the odd ones out and didn't end up battling. Its rather annoying, as it taking another hour to come back when I won't be there for a few hours after I waited 10 or so minutes to take it out is really an inconvenience and a waste of time. Why not add a button for people who are going/sleeping/etc and won't be back between when the pokemon would be done with their battles and the next battle? Essentially, there would be a button on the Vs. Seeker menu that could be checked off by users who wouldn't be able to come on to replace their pokemon, and if there was an odd number in a specific rank the pokemon to be carried over would be selected from those whose owners wouldn't be able to take them out anyway.

I'd say that this would save a lot of bother for people, since I've had days when two or three pokemon have to spend another hour or two while I'm on, and then when I leave they all come back immediately.

--------

As for the idea about shared daycares, it would never work. Not only is it a sort of trading system for breedable pokemon, what if people both wanted the same egg? And as for the example, Joe must have a terrible attention span, because at the moment the shelter is filled with Wymsies.

--------------------

Click to go to my party.

90% of teens would die if MySpace had a system failure and crashed.
If you are part of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your signature.

QUOTE(5 Gum @ Nov 9 2010, 05:59 PM) *
If you play Justin Bieber songs backwards, you can hear messages from Satan. Even worse, if you play them forwards you hear Justin Bieber.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Missingno610
post Jul 18 2010, 04:28 PM
Post #1550

Casual gamer
Group Icon

My GPXplus team

I have a new and more clear description for the flame orb.

"An item that allows you to hatch a fully mature egg that has been around for less than one hour."

--------------------

About 80% of gamers have the false belief that gaming is ment for competitions only. Copy and paste this into your signature if you are in the 20% that know that gaming is ment for fun.
+Quote Post

Takodachi
post Jul 18 2010, 07:37 PM
Post #1551

Dancing Through Sunday
Group Icon

Member No.: 74 320

get dark, get dark

QUOTE(Steakhouse @ Jul 18 2010, 01:09 AM) *
Having eggs in the shelter reflecting their maturity. Lately, I've been finding eggs with 25%, 50%, even one with 95% maturity but the sprites don't match the maturity gains so you have to scroll over to see how much they have. It's helpful to at least sort through the stuff that has 0% maturity...

It was like this before, but it's unlikely that they're going to change it back.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darth Krytie
post Jul 18 2010, 09:22 PM
Post #1552

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

@Commander Wymsy, would it be possible to get a delicious new thread? And updated do-not-suggest list? lol. This thing is spiraling in such a lovely way.

As for my suggestions:

For the help page (along with updating the out-of-date information), could we add this to the FAQ:

Q: I want to get rid of this egg/pokemon, what do I do?

A: Eggs/Pokemon need to be in your possession for 12 hrs before releasing it (unless you have a heart scale)

Q: I've got this item in my inventory. What does it do?

A: Hover your mouse over the item and the tooltip will explain its uses.

Q: Will my Onix/Onix pair ever breed a Crystal Onix? (or something like it)

A: To breed a novelty, your breeding pair must include at least one of that novelty.

Q. My Daycare Pair Won't Breed! What's wrong?

A: There may be several reasons for this. First, ensure that there is both a male and a female pokemon in the daycare. Secondly, ensure they are neither parent/child nor siblings. Thirdly, ensure that they are in the same egg group. If none of these issues are a problem, just be patient. Just because a pair can breed every hour, it doesn't mean they will. A large disparity in level between pokemon my increase the wait for a successful breeding of an egg/s.

(also, perhaps)

Q: This user has all these things I want, should I bother them incessantly via pm?

A: No!

*I only wish.

This post has been edited by Mommy Dearest: Jul 18 2010, 10:29 PM

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
+Quote Post

Galahawk
post Jul 18 2010, 09:29 PM
Post #1553

Legendary Dragon Empress
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 238

Best team ever

QUOTE(The Shadow Knows @ Jul 13 2010, 04:31 PM) *
I'd like a more efficient rundown of my Pokemon's Vs. Seeker records - a way to see, say, what everyone's win/loss ratio is without going to each Pokemon's page individually. A stat ranking of that would be pretty fun too.

I'd like a stat ranking for that too. I've also been waiting for a leaderboard for quite some time now.

EDIT: @Zekrom- Have you ever seen what Pokefarm looks like? THAT is why we don't have skins. Alternate colors are just easier on the eyes than full-blown skins.

This post has been edited by Galahawk: Jul 18 2010, 09:35 PM

--------------------
[align=center]
- Click Latias for my deviantART | Click Latios for my Tumblr -

[spoiler=Shinies + Fat meeps]
(Shinies are not in chronological order. I stopped caring.)[/spoiler][/align]
+Quote Post

Missingno610
post Jul 18 2010, 09:32 PM
Post #1554

Casual gamer
Group Icon

My GPXplus team

Nevermind

This post has been edited by Missingno610: Jul 18 2010, 10:11 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Icicle
post Jul 18 2010, 09:55 PM
Post #1555

Group Icon

Member No.: 18 407

Active Squad

QUOTE(Missingno610 @ Jul 18 2010, 10:32 PM) *
Okay, I have a breeding achievement.

Puppy love. Breed a Growlife with a Vulpix, hatch the result, and have all three in your possession.

Suggesting achievements is on the the list of things not to suggest.

--------------------

flight rising: IcicleKurai | Twitch: icicledust
twitter: icicledust_ | instagram: incendiary.wit
+Quote Post

Missingno610
post Jul 18 2010, 10:19 PM
Post #1556

Casual gamer
Group Icon

My GPXplus team

I have an item.

I call it the Pick Axe. It's a one-time use item that let's a Pokemon go underground twice.

--------------------

+Quote Post

78 Pages V  « < 76 77 78
Reply to this topicStart new topic
12 User(s) are reading this topic (12 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:22 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.