Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Four Nations: The Light Brigade {Sign-Up/OoC}, An "Avatar" RP--SIGN-UPS STILL OPEN!
E4 Hikaru
post Feb 18 2010, 03:20 PM
Post #21

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 916

Iron-Clad Victory

S'alright; I tend to get confused pretty easily sometimes. XD

~E4 Hikaru

--------------------
That's your horoscope for todaaaay!

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

Groups, Clubs, and RPs (click to show)

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS MYSTERY MAN isay.gif (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tokyo Oranges
post Feb 18 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #22

Don't make me go Dr.Octogonapus on you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 530

Soul Silver Team

Character Form:
Name: Ayane
Nationality: Fire Nation
Bender?: No
Alternate weapons: She uses twin crescent daggers Also, she is trained in the fighting style used for fire bending (northern Shaolin King Fu)

History: Ayane grew up in the capital of the Fire nation, her family one of the more affluent ones, she had an extremely comfortable life growing up. Except for the fact that her four elder brothers could bend fire and she couldn't. However she did try, however futile her attempts were, she only managed to burn herself. However, she still trained with her brothers when they were practicing. Soon becoming skilled in the fighting style, even if she couldn't send bursts of fire flying at her opponents.
When she was twelve, She was given her daggers by an anonymous traveler. He didn't say anything to her except, "Make good use of these, I have no more need of them."
She was suspicious, but took the daggers anyway. However she didn't use them for a long time. they just lay, hidden in a box under her bed.
Even so, the temptation of the weapons grew, She began practicing in the dead of night. This worked for a few years, until her second eldest brother, Kuromaru, caught her sneaking out.
He told her that he had been watching her for a while and was impressed with her skill with the weapons. He wanted to test his strength against her with her weapons.
She agreed.
The fight began and she seemed to be disadvantaged at first, it was all she could do to not get hit by his fire. At least until she managed to land a hit on his shoulder, the blade sliced easily through his flesh, barely a fleck of blood on the weapon, it even took Kuromaru a moment to figure out what had happened.
But after that injury, it had become harder for him to land blows, his movements were slower. but he could still launch fire at her.
She managed to get in close to land another blow, however, she missed her intended mark, some powerful force took over her and instead of aiming for his arm like she had intended, she had slashed him, from his throat to his chest. Again, with the cut so swift and clean it took a moment before blood sprayed out, splattering Ayane, waking her from whatever force had possessed her. her brother collapsed seconds later.
He lay, dying, unable to speak, but his fearful eyes reflected her own horrified expression.
She stood for a moment horrified with what she had done before she had fled. there was nothing else she could do.
She changed her name and appearance. and has been running ever since, rarely staying in one place for too long. She could not bring her self to get rid of the daggers, instead, carrying them with her as a reminder for her sin, and so that the weapons do not fall into the hands of another.

Appearance: Ayane has short black hair and Golden eyes that look somewhat hollowed, making her seem as though she is older than she really is. She wears a short Scarlet yukata and black shorts. She carries a dagger on each side of her waist, On her arms are several small burn scars. She wears simple sandals on her feet and bandages around her ankles and calves.
Personality: Ayane is a reserved person. she rarely speaks to others an usually travels alone. She can't stand injustice however, In her own unspoken way she tries to help. to maybe atone a little for what she had done. She fears that by some far-off chance, some one would recognize her. So therefore, she keeps to herself

Other (optional): She will almost never use her weapons, even if her life s in danger.
(oh.gif that ended up longer than i thought It would X3)

This post has been edited by Tokyo Oranges: Feb 18 2010, 06:47 PM

--------------------
meh Babies Neeeds Lurve cat.gif

Quizzes and things oh.gif Lookie! (click to show)
+Quote Post

E4 Hikaru
post Feb 18 2010, 06:52 PM
Post #23

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Iron-Clad Victory

Accepted! Your sign-up shall be added to the first post shortly~ ^^

...Hm, no Air Nomads yet? Pity. Maybe if I took the restriction off..?

~E4 Hikaru

--------------------

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 20 2010, 01:59 PM
Post #24

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 488

Active Squad

this might be fun so hurry up and post the rp thread LOL

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mosica
post Feb 20 2010, 02:05 PM
Post #25

a smile better suits a hero
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 10 191

Garnet

The RP thread has been up xD

--------------------

Credit for my avatar goes to Cycloneblaze

Black Rock Shooter, where did you go?
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 20 2010, 02:14 PM
Post #26

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

oh whats it called

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mosica
post Feb 20 2010, 02:25 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Garnet

Its still the same name, just a bit ferther down the posts in the RP section. The link in on the main tread post here.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 20 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #28

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

thanks i found it and will post soon

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post Feb 20 2010, 09:54 PM
Post #29

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 37 954

Favourite Pokemon

Character Form:
Name: Leif Baine
Nationality: Earth Kingdom
Bender?: Earthbender
Alternate weapons: Nuh-uh

History: Born and raised in the Earth Kingdom, he had no significant family, or occupation, or anything. To be blunt, he was just an average person. Aside for the fact that he was an illegal Earthbender in his small village in Hayashi Town. Having to keep his abilities a secret for many years nearly drove him insane. Soon, he after becoming "one with nature" and training his powers, he acquired the ability to manipulate nature itself--growing plants instantaneously, etc.--and then he mastered this strange power, and no one, not even his parents have found out.

After about seven months of this new ability's creation, he had heard rumors of a Water Tribe member that was on the verge of discovering something new and amazing, had been killed. Intense burn marks covered his body, and a lone firebender that lived there was accused of this crime, and sentenced to life in prison. Leif himself could really care less for the occurrences in the Water TRibes, he thought it was ridiculous and stupid for a firebender to be accused just because of the burns. The discoverer's son was 100 percent convince it was not he that had committed the crime was going to solve this puzzle,a nd release his father. Leif then decided it would help lift the burden off his shoulders of the legallity issue of his powers, and also because he had nothing better to do.

So he set out for the Water Tribes...

Appearance: Dark golden-green hair with black random streaks that comes below his jawline; his hangs hang over his eyes in a "emo-style swoosh".
Wearing the typical attire of a normal Asian villager, but oddly on his chest in the marking that is rumored to be the symbol of the great Nature Goddess herself. He wears black gloves void of all fingers, minus his thumb.
He is around 5'10", and 135lbs. He has a very feminine figure, shoulders, curves, and even hands, and feet. You'd expect him to be a woman from the back, but further inspection shows that he does not own the breasts of a female (that seems to funny... had to put it xD.gif).
His footings are dark green, and have many silver swirls spiraling around them.

Personality: Many womanly in mannerisms. He can take on a very girly tone when being a sarcastic smart-ass. Normally though, he is very secluded, and hidden from most people, and doesn't normally converse with others, even when spoken too. But if you are of the lucky few whom gains his trust and respect, don't expect him to be like that to you; he'll talk your ear off if given the chance.

He is very determined, once he's set his mind to do something, there's nothing on Earth or Heaven that'll change his mind; translating into: he is very stubborn.
He has many fears: the dark, snakes, the thought of he'll die, etcetera. Main foods of his liking are lots of spicy foods, and those greasy, and unhealthy ones. He's a very humorous person, though he can't tell a joke to save his life, he can find humor in the most non-humorous of things... like the thought of someone's face collapsing in on itself from sucking on something way-sour.
Some of his petpeeves are of the following: Hatred--doesn't understand how people can hate; jealousy and envy--why would you want to do something, be something, or have something that can't be?; And last: being teased on what he is--not only is he an earthbender, but he is gay--or his likes.

Other (optional): I've already stated, but I have to repeat: He can manipulate not only earth, but nature.

--------------------
I'm so tired headache.gif
+Quote Post

Killer Knuckles ...
post Feb 20 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #30

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

YUKI!... or ummm... EP? hooray your joining!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tokyo Oranges
post Feb 22 2010, 02:07 PM
Post #31

Don't make me go Dr.Octogonapus on you!
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 530

Soul Silver Team

Sorry I haven't posted yet, I just haven't really found a place to stick in Ayane, Maybe, when the two waterbenders and the firebender (sorry, I forget names sealed.gif ) get to shore I could maybe put her in... Dunno, just thinking...

And as random side note, Is my char the only non bender?

This post has been edited by Tokyo Oranges: Feb 22 2010, 02:08 PM

--------------------
meh Babies Neeeds Lurve cat.gif

Quizzes and things oh.gif Lookie! (click to show)
+Quote Post

birdorcages
post Feb 22 2010, 03:03 PM
Post #32

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 5 183

Active Squad

*sings* I'm waiting for youuuu, E4 Hikaruuuuu! I dun like being stuck in the Northern Water Tribe. crying.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mosica
post Feb 22 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Garnet

Same, skibb, I don't wanna just stand on a patch of ice, might fall in >.> ohnoz

And Tokyo Oranges, I think you are the only non bender. Not for long, I'll probably make someone from the Air Nomads non-bender~

--------------------

+Quote Post

E4 Hikaru
post Feb 22 2010, 04:12 PM
Post #34

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Iron-Clad Victory

Gah! Sorry, I haven't been paying attentionnn~ D:

Anyhoo, Epic Phail's character has been accepted! He will be added to the Character List, and THEN I will post in the RP. ^^;

~E4 Hikaru

--------------------

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mosica
post Feb 22 2010, 07:17 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Garnet

Air Nomads shall now have a member~

Character Form:
Name: Mimi Linne
Nationality: Air Nomads; Southern Temple
Bender?: No
Alternate weapons: She has a whip; the rope to the whip is hidden inside the handle and is sent out by the force of movement. She also has a small dagger, but prefers the whip.

History:Mimi always lived on the edge of the city of the Air Temple. Not many air nomads populate the mountain, and few are air benders. Her father was born and raised in the Southern Temple just as Mimi was, but her mother was from the Fire Nation. Because of this, Mimi was an outcast and the other children didn't what to associate with her in any way. Recently, she left the Air Temple and traveled to the Earth Kingdom, a flying bison taking her there, then returning to it's home. Mimi is currently roaring the Earth Kingdom, never fitting in because of her split nationalities.

Appearance: Mimi has light brown air, long enough that she wears it in one braid. She has bangs, but her arrow is still noticeable. Her clothes are of the Air Nomad's colors; orange and yellow. Her shirt is long sleeved and baggy, and the collar goes in inch upward, loosely around her neck. Mimi's pants go down to her ankles and are just as baggy as her shirt. The arrows on her hands are more noticeable than on her head, and so are the ones on her feet, because she wears sandals.

Personality: Mimi is more of a quiet type of person, and doesn't like to take the rule of a leader. She has had plenty of time to practice her weapon skills, and is good with her whip; she wont hesitate to use it. Mimi is use to being alone and is comfortable that way. She doesn't like crowds, and prefers to stay in the back of them. If a fight that does come up requires her to use her dagger she will, but only if it is life-threatening.

Other (optional): N/A

--------------------

+Quote Post

E4 Hikaru
post Mar 11 2010, 04:29 PM
Post #36

I'm baaaack!
Group Icon

Iron-Clad Victory

Gah. More lack of attention. -_-2.gif

Apparently, I paid enough attention to add Mimi to the character list, though. ^^

RP POST COMING RIGHT UP~ <3

~E4 Hikaru

--------------------

Stuff~♪ (click to show)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:04 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.