Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tim Dorsey, Florida author, alot of people won't know him, but he's awesom
Blax8192
post Mar 8 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #1

Never turn down a really good pie...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 961

Active Squad

Tim Dorsey is the most awesome author in the world, you need to read his books to understand the sheer awesomeness, Serge A. Storms, he is now my role model, going around florida and killing people in utterly ironic ways, while still having an excellent plot that goes off completely randomly in the direction that you not only expected the least, but that was so completely obscure, you have to read the book again, and still find no clues of it, except maybe one, if you know carl hiaasen, then you'll love tim dorsey, he owns florida like stephen king owns maine, but while stephen king is he king of horror, Tim Dorsey is the king of satirical comedy

one of those @55holes who blares their music, Serge kidnaps him, builds a speaker out of a hotel room using old speaker parts, ties up the guy inside it, boards up the windows so the acoustics are right, and hooks up an electric guitar to it, and starts playing with the guy tied up inside XDDDDD

one person, he...I'll let you find out for yourself, they are awesome, he only leaves Florida ONCE, and he goes and wreaks havoc on hollywood, you'll love his books, no matter where you live, if you live in New Jersey and read Janet Evanovich, picture her, then picture her main character*damn, forgets name* 99999999 times crazier, then you have Serge, I named my cat after him, yes, but he's that awesome.

--------------------
These are my Topics which you should read, but probably won't (click to showhide)
=mine
A glimpse into my mind(by clicking you are signing a waiver on your sanity) (click to showhide)
(\_/)
\(n.n)/
(")_(")
this is evil bunny, copy and paste him into your sig and help him keep bunny from taking over the world!!!
I didn't want to put this in tags but the length was bugging me . . . just open it (click to showhide)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:13 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.