Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Where am I?
Ashikara
post Nov 6 2016, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 246 118

Active Squad

Hello, please call me A.

I found GPXPlus through another clickables game. I grew up with Pokemon and watched the TV series and played the games up to and including the third generation. Ruby and Sapphire were the climax for me, everything since has been more and more of a let down. I like a few of the newer Pokemon, but I significantly favor older generations.

I kind of poked around through the help page before I joined, so I'm doing okay with the beginning stuff. Trying to figure out the descriptions in the lab has been tricky, but fun.

For the most part I favor fire and dragon types, and also cat-like Pokemon. I'm happy that I've already found a Purrloin and Meowth egg. And I've got over 4,000 interactions on my first day, so I hatched a few eggs. I haven't done much with anything else yet.

I'm a busy bee with school work during the week, so I'll mostly just pop in from time to time. Don't ask me about school, I'd much rather talk about anything except real life if you catch my drift. wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:05 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.