Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
61 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
February Community Thread, Please be sure to read the rules before posting!
BBD
post Feb 1 2016, 10:03 AM
Post #81

I really like coffee.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 117 787

Darkness..

QUOTE(Lumpy Oatmeal @ Feb 1 2016, 05:01 PM) *
Will snowman munchlax be obtainable somehow again?

Was really hoping that would be the SWSH prize but it ended up being this dumb larvitar sad.gif

"DUMB LARVITAR"?? EXCUSE YOU.
Sorry for capslock. Your best bet is find one in shelter/safari zone.

--------------------

If you want to shiny race, PM me or just send a race request wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Feb 1 2016, 10:11 AM
Post #82

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dr Electric @ Feb 1 2016, 02:05 PM) *
QUOTE(SilverPT @ Feb 1 2016, 07:26 PM) *
Yeah, I meant Zekrom. I typed Darkrai twice and forgot to delete one. pinch.gif

About Diancie's explo, isn't this the second time that the explo is available? I think that at the time people only had one Diancie from the raffle. Maybe it doesn't work on it?

Quite a possibility. There is only one technical problem and that is there is no pre-loaded condition for it. So the site will either consider the first Diancie is satisfying the condition (since there is none) or might not recognize it at all. Well, it's definitely worth a try. I'm looking forward to the result (and might hang my second exploration based on that).

Well, it might have? If I'm not mistaken, you can only change Dracowymsy's Regular form sprite if the Dracowymsy is the one rewarded at the end of the Vespertine explo. Anyway, I'll try it as soon as I'm done with DotW and the Trinket explo.

By the way, speaking of scratch cards, I'll probably be getting my coins from ice types, namely Delibird and Vanillite. And can't we have another indicator other than going to the Stats to see how many coins we have?

Lumpy Oatmeal@ Snowman Munchlax is available through the Shelter/Safari and breeding. Just wait until someone releases it/donates the eggs. And that's not really a nice thing to say.

This post has been edited by SilverPT: Feb 1 2016, 10:11 AM

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Feb 1 2016, 10:12 AM
Post #83

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(BBD @ Feb 1 2016, 08:33 PM) *
QUOTE(Lumpy Oatmeal @ Feb 1 2016, 05:01 PM) *

Was really hoping that would be the SWSH prize but it ended up being this dumb larvitar sad.gif

"DUMB LARVITAR"?? EXCUSE YOU.
Sorry for capslock. Your best bet is find one in shelter/safari zone.

Well people have the right to express their opinions. Including my opinion that there will be some people who would always be there to criticize you. Don't cry Spacetar But honestly, to call Spacetar dumb is definitely is definitely something that would anger me and many others in this thread. But I do understand your outrage that you wanted a Snowlax, Lumpy Oatmeal. Some are still breeding/releasing it, so you have your chance there. And I haven't ever seen a novelty which is already distributed repeat as SWSH prize.

On another note, I just have 1 more shelter grab remaining. I regret not getting those other two shelter passes now. crying.gif

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

RicFule
post Feb 1 2016, 10:24 AM
Post #84

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Feb 1 2016, 10:11 AM) *
By the way, speaking of scratch cards, I'll probably be getting my coins from ice types, namely Delibird and Vanillite. And can't we have another indicator other than going to the Stats to see how many coins we have?

There is. It's in the Settings page, and you can find it under "Header Statistics." Well, as long as you don't already have all 4 being used for something. Me? I only had Interactions, so I had room for Coins without having to switch something.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Feb 1 2016, 10:26 AM
Post #85

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Sounds like you're gonna have to do some clicks then, Dr. Electric wink.gif

Also, for those in the Netherlands, GameMania is hosting Mew!
Although.... you can only get 1 per 2DS/3DS :/
No matter how many games you got.
Bit of a shame but ehhhhh Mew is Mew and I'm going!

Think I'll be going tomorrow but not sure.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Feb 1 2016, 10:27 AM
Post #86

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Feb 1 2016, 04:11 PM) *
Well, it might have? If I'm not mistaken, you can only change Dracowymsy's Regular form sprite if the Dracowymsy is the one rewarded at the end of the Vespertine explo. Anyway, I'll try it as soon as I'm done with DotW and the Trinket explo.

You are mistaken. http://gpx.plus/info/tmUXU

You can put your coin stat as one of the header stats at the very least.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Feb 1 2016, 10:29 AM
Post #87

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

I'll eventually be breeding the Snowman Munchlax again, but not this month. Not while there are coins to be considered for the red, pink and white Pokemons. love.gif The way to obtain a novelty Pokemon though is definitely not by talking trash about another one. I don't think it'll make others want to help.

I just checked my Shelter Grabs. I've got 14 left. But! I'm fairly certain that count will increase as my activity does. Maybe not as much as if it were a multiplier day but... ah yes. I see your pain. It isn't available in the market today. Grrr! Argh!!

QUOTE(RicFule)
There is. It's in the Settings page, and you can find it under "Header Statistics." Well, as long as you don't already have all 4 being used for something. Me? I only had Interactions, so I had room for Coins without having to switch something.

Thanks ever so for that! I went looking earlier and saw I was like #60, but couldn't find me in the list at all. So now I adjusted my Settings to show my Coin totals. Thank you ever so very!!!

*EDIT*
Oh sweetness! What luck! Both Lab Ledyba's were a pairing. One girl and one boy. And they really like each other so hopefully sooner rather than later... happy.gif

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Feb 1 2016, 10:38 AM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Feb 1 2016, 10:41 AM
Post #88

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

QUOTE(Lumpy Oatmeal @ Feb 1 2016, 10:01 AM) *

I know your pan on wanting Snow Munchlax, I keep seeing him in the shelter but after I press the "next" button, then he's just gone.I was actually kind of hoping he'd be made a voucher in the prize shop....

And I love Spacetar. He's awesome. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a big Larvitar fan. happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Feb 1 2016, 11:01 AM
Post #89

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

This new Larvitar line is pretty cute - I'm liking the evolution requirements for later on, too smirk.gif

I'll probably try for Virizion.. if I remember. Exploration wise, idk.. maybe the birds and something else that isn't Zek/Resh. I got another email from Sussex thanking me for the information I gave them, they better make a bloody decision soon so I can turn them down as I can't do anything right now.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Feb 1 2016, 11:04 AM
Post #90

Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Feb 1 2016, 03:27 PM) *
QUOTE(SilverPT @ Feb 1 2016, 04:11 PM) *

You are mistaken. http://gpx.plus/info/tmUXU

You can put your coin stat as one of the header stats at the very least.

I guess that was fixed then, I remember Hiraelle bringing that up because she couldn't change the sprite or something like that.

And thank you all.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Serefin
post Feb 1 2016, 11:08 AM
Post #91

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 219 614

Active Squad

Man, I have been slacking here lately. School has been a pain, so I'm just barely managing to click everyone on my Pal Pad.

New Larvitar, huh? Looks cool. With any luck, people are already breeding it an flooding the shelter with its egg. Ignore this if there's something about the new novelty that prevents people from breeding it.

And the Valentine's event (you can call it what you want, but let's face it, it's Valentine's). Honestly probably not gonna be doing this outside of any scavenger hunt coins I get or any mons I just happen to hatch that fit the requirements. Seriously, I'm still working on the stuff I hatched (and kept) from December's thing. I don't need to flood my boxes with MORE stuff.

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Feb 1 2016, 11:11 AM
Post #92

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

My lovebirds' first baby hatched today!! I could only get a quick glimpse of it, but it's so tiny and covered in white wispy fluff cat.gif -proud grandmother moment-
I was woken up this morning by my mum running into my room yelling "There's a baby! There's a baby!" Just being woken up, I had no idea what she was talking about until she dragged me to the lovebirds' cage and I heard the little baby cheeping :P So that's one egg down, four to go!

Eggs are hatching surprisingly quickly today for a non-multiplier day, so I'm running out of Shelter grabs too! Though maybe that's my cue to go to bed :P

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Silberchen
post Feb 1 2016, 11:14 AM
Post #93

Floofy Friend
Group Icon

Member No.: 150 656

A lighthouse

Putting the number of coins in your personal header sounds like a good motivator. Thanks for the idea, Tyranisaur!

I just realized the Larvitar is has a fairy type - that is just adorable! It's unusual that the Pupitar has Psychic as its secondary type.

I imagine most people would be quite mad if we got Snowman Munchlax a second time, since users can breed it and all...
+Quote Post

Manah
post Feb 1 2016, 11:16 AM
Post #94

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Thanks guys, I just nicknamed my Pokii DemonicPinecone (not enough characters for the space sad.gif )

I'm going for Meloetta and... something else (either Diancie or Reshiram, not sure yet), and Darkrai for the distribution. Shouldn't be too hard to remember to keep my party locked until the second egg was what I thought last month too and I failed horribly.

Might try for a shiny legendary voucher if I don't get too caught up in other games.

And I'm not excited at all for the anniversary thing because I hate that code distribution crap with a passion. mad.gif

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Feb 1 2016, 11:18 AM
Post #95

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Serefin @ Feb 1 2016, 11:08 AM) *
New Larvitar, huh? Looks cool. With any luck, people are already breeding it an flooding the shelter with its egg. Ignore this if there's something about the new novelty that prevents people from breeding it.

Well, as long as you have the necessary Prize Points, you could buy a Voucher in the Shop. You might not want to buy a Voucher for each evolutionary stage, but ...

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shaoo
post Feb 1 2016, 11:21 AM
Post #96

Potterwholock
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 728

the foxies <3

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Feb 1 2016, 05:11 PM) *
My lovebirds' first baby hatched today!! I could only get a quick glimpse of it, but it's so tiny and covered in white wispy fluff cat.gif -proud grandmother moment-

ooooh that's sooo cute congrats eevee!!

Demonic pinecone is surely pokii indeed, we didn't see the egg 'til now.
I tried to change my gpx skin after like 4 or 5 years having the same, since the new website style. I have to get used to it but I'm happy about the result for now.

geez February is chocolate month, let's try to not eat too much!

--------------------

Azurite Knights! Click on the banner to know more! *\o/*

QUOTE(Makeltos @ Sep 9 2015, 10:07 PM) *
Ok now I have a cheerleading Vulpix jumping in my mind.

pp @Cycloneblaze
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Feb 1 2016, 11:24 AM
Post #97

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Feb 1 2016, 09:41 PM) *
I was woken up this morning by my mum running into my room yelling "There's a baby! There's a baby!" Just being woken up, I had no idea what she was talking about until she dragged me to the lovebirds' cage and I heard the little baby cheeping :P So that's one egg down, four to go!

Eggs are hatching surprisingly quickly today for a non-multiplier day, so I'm running out of Shelter grabs too! Though maybe that's my cue to go to bed :P

It might be too early, but please do show us the little birdie. cat.gif I may not have seen them in real life but somehow I feel a bit related to Zooko and Azula (yay I remember their names!).

I agree due to a huge spurt in GPX activity today, the eggs are hatching fast enough, and I'm running out of shelter grabs. Worse enough, I'm still not getting my rightful shelter grabs after the required interaction. Guess I need more. unsure.gif

EDIT: Did someone say chocolate?! blargagh.gif

This post has been edited by Dr Electric: Feb 1 2016, 11:36 AM

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Feb 1 2016, 11:46 AM
Post #98

Group Icon

Active Squad

A bit late, but I've set my goals for this year. lol.gif May the RNG be with me. headache.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Feb 1 2016, 11:56 AM
Post #99

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(SilverPT @ Feb 1 2016, 09:46 AM) *
A bit late, but I've set my goals for this year. lol.gif May the RNG be with me. headache.gif

Wow! That's an aggressive plan! Good luck! If any of those I associate with enough on GPX to know can do this, though... my $$ would be on you. Good luck!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post Feb 1 2016, 12:53 PM
Post #100

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 584

Diamond Team

Hm, probably time to toss my shiny hunts aside for now and start hatching Igglybuff like there's some kind of balloon party. XD

Aww, tiny bird bab. cat.gif I second the desire for pictures.

--------------------

+Quote Post

61 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:55 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.