Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

261 Pages V  « < 259 260 261  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Quick Question Quick Answer, if you don't want to make a new topic for only one question
An Elric Brother
post Aug 18 2018, 11:13 PM
Post #5201

the meme lord
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 248 991

Shirk's RP Team

Does an egg have to be a certain age to be put into the mobile walker, or can you only have one vr egg in at a time? I have a celebi egg in it and i'm trying to put a palkia egg in but it won't give me the option to.

--------------------
nonbinary | he/they | 18

hello! i'm viper, but you can
also call me edward or galum.

da { an-elric-brother
tumblr { viiperfang
flight rising { ornithogalum #349434

My team over on the left is my character, shirk's team. He's who i'll be using in rps, most likely.
The egg is a placeholder for Chandelure.
Want to check out his Trainer Card?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Aug 18 2018, 11:54 PM
Post #5202

Not gonna lie, I do find Max Bemis attractive.
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Random 'mons I like:

QUOTE(Pozemi20 @ Aug 18 2018, 06:47 PM) *
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but I've only had my account for a couple weeks and still don't understand everything. I found three of the special Carbink in the shelter (Allotrope, Merrick, and Bort), but I haven't been lucky enough to find Dace. Is there any way to find one myself without having to rely on someone releasing one and hoping I find it first? Having three out of the four is kind of bothering me. XD

Novelty Eggs sadly don't appear in the Lab and you can't exactly breed something if you don't have it in the first place, so the Shelter is your best bet for that one. Sorry!

@An Elric Brother : Eggs and Pokemon have to be at least an hour old before they can be put into the Walker.

This post has been edited by AregularFrankiefan: Aug 18 2018, 11:54 PM

--------------------

I've just about given up on my Pokemon White storylocke because, for once in my life, I have no idea how to fix the flaws I perceive within it, but you can read what's been posted if you want:

https://cloudclawz.deviantart.com/gallery/6...-White-Nuzlocke
+Quote Post

medoli900
post Aug 20 2018, 02:39 AM
Post #5203

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 255 108

Active Squad

I have the Sylph Scope, but I can't see what pokémon species are the eggs in the daycare. For now it doesn't matter, since I'm breeding 2 Eevee, but with the Scavenger Hunt, it will matter sooner or later. Am I missing something?

This post has been edited by medoli900: Aug 20 2018, 02:39 AM
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Aug 20 2018, 05:02 AM
Post #5204

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(medoli900 @ Aug 20 2018, 03:39 AM) *
I have the Sylph Scope, but I can't see what pokémon species are the eggs in the daycare. For now it doesn't matter, since I'm breeding 2 Eevee, but with the Scavenger Hunt, it will matter sooner or later. Am I missing something?

Click on the Silph Scope icon in the Daycare page, or activate it permanently by going to "Skins and Settings" and set "Automatically use Silph Scope" to "Yes".

--------------------
add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer
+Quote Post

blueInterpreter
post Aug 30 2018, 03:40 PM
Post #5205

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 590

Active Squad

How do I get myself a cap Pika? I have the caps/cap vouchers in my inventory, and several Pikachu, but I don't see the option to "evolve" them with the caps, even though it's categorized as an evolution item. I also can't "corrupt" Pichu eggs with them either, so I'm not sure what else to do.

[EDIT]
Okay, I now realize this is not the place to ask how to "evolve" stuff, but I will say that although I have both claimed and raised Pikachu of my own, I don't appear to have the 'dex entry for it??

This post has been edited by blueInterpreter: Aug 30 2018, 05:07 PM
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Aug 31 2018, 03:18 PM
Post #5206

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

QUOTE(blueInterpreter @ Aug 30 2018, 04:40 PM) *
How do I get myself a cap Pika? I have the caps/cap vouchers in my inventory, and several Pikachu, but I don't see the option to "evolve" them with the caps, even though it's categorized as an evolution item. I also can't "corrupt" Pichu eggs with them either, so I'm not sure what else to do.

[EDIT]
Okay, I now realize this is not the place to ask how to "evolve" stuff, but I will say that although I have both claimed and raised Pikachu of my own, I don't appear to have the 'dex entry for it??

I just looked at your account, and both Pikachu and Raichu appear in your Pokedex. Just do a search for "Pikachu" in the Pokémon Name field to find it (depending on how you're sorting your Pokedex, it might not appear in the proper order).

--------------------
add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Sep 1 2018, 12:03 AM
Post #5207

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(blueInterpreter @ Aug 30 2018, 03:40 PM) *

[EDIT]

In the default sorting method, all Pokemon appear adjacent to their earliest evolutionary stage, so Pikachu and Raichu are next to Pichu at #172, not at their own stages at #25 and #26. The same is true for all other cross-generational evolutions (except Sylveon, for some reason).

--------------------
+Quote Post

r0xas
post Sep 4 2018, 05:39 PM
Post #5208

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 197 288

creations.

Would it be alright to request help for missing novelties, like making a request thread or something? Haven't found anything about this in the forums so i apologize if it has already been asked.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Samhain
post Sep 5 2018, 11:48 AM
Post #5209

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 857

Active Squad

Edit: Nevermind >.> I see what it does

This post has been edited by Samhain: Sep 5 2018, 12:20 PM
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Sep 6 2018, 02:39 PM
Post #5210

Not gonna lie, I do find Max Bemis attractive.
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Random 'mons I like:

Did the "gray out Trinkets you don't yet have" option get removed? I liked using it because it helped me keep track of what Trinkets I already had in my possession, but now everything is lit up like I already own it and I can't find a way to turn off the feature.

--------------------

I've just about given up on my Pokemon White storylocke because, for once in my life, I have no idea how to fix the flaws I perceive within it, but you can read what's been posted if you want:

https://cloudclawz.deviantart.com/gallery/6...-White-Nuzlocke
+Quote Post

danielleb1234
post Sep 8 2018, 12:49 PM
Post #5211

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 213 403

Active Squad

Y'know, r0xas, you tried to help me bring back the Cutie Cars Park and Party video, but haven't you heard from Moose Toys or Pixel Zoo yet?
+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Sep 8 2018, 02:06 PM
Post #5212

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

QUOTE(danielleb1234 @ Sep 8 2018, 12:49 PM) *
Y'know, r0xas, you tried to help me bring back the Cutie Cars Park and Party video, but haven't you heard from Moose Toys or Pixel Zoo yet?

This is my one and final warning to cut out the spam or face full forum restriction if not a full ban.

If you still do not understand what spam is, then you may not be mature enough to use a forum yet.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

Note that I'm on an uncertain hiatus.

+Quote Post

drizzle
post Sep 10 2018, 07:21 PM
Post #5213

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 255 349

Active Squad

Hi, I've been having a bit of trouble with mass clicking... I know it is in the help section and I've read through how to use it but no matter how many times I choose the option to show me only eggs, it never works. And whenever I try to click, it never opens it up to the berry feeder. I tried to see what would happen if I changed whether it opened in the same or a new window and now it won't let me switch back.

I've noticed a sort of glitch where the site doesn't immediately process my actions such as my mass click issue as well as the interaction counter.

Is this just me or is it normal? Thanks for your help!
+Quote Post

Luxrayx
post Sep 15 2018, 03:59 PM
Post #5214

Ice addict
Group Icon

Member No.: 154 018

Active Squad

This may be a bit of a random question, but I've always been curious. Who are the roughly 250 guests who are online at all times? I mean, I guess it could really be 250 individual people who happen to be browsing the site without an account, but that seems unlikely. Are they bots or something?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Sep 15 2018, 04:04 PM
Post #5215

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

Well, it could be other sites.

Google.com is on the Forums sometimes.

You can see who's on the forums everytime you log on.

--------------------
+Quote Post

261 Pages V  « < 259 260 261
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2018 - 07:12 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2018 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.