Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Month of August (2019)
Darth Krytie
post Jul 31 2019, 09:38 PM
Post #1

This one does not have time for your solid waste excretions.
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 22 312

Team Awesomecakes

Hello Lovelies! Welcome to the greatest month of the year! The year of a certain someone's birthday. wink.gif Congratulations to Wulfenite for winning last month's SWSH! Congratulations, also, to everyone who hatched a shiny! Did anyone spy the shadowmons in PokemonGo? Is anyone else also hoping it means we'll get a sequel to Gale of Darkness?

This Month's Explorations:

A Trio of Trials: (Virizion, Cobalion, Terrakion)
Mansion of the Gods: (Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus)
Finding Your Muse: (Meloetta)
The Quiet Forest: (Celebi)

Staff Birthdays: Jeff on August 1st. Spades Slick on August 7th. LavenderEyedNinetales on August 12th. Darth Krytie on August 13th. Nick on August 18th. Happy Birthday Friends and Self.

3DS/Switch News:

If you have a Pokemon Bank Subscription between now and Oct 13, 2019, you can get a free Passimian and Oranguru for your Sun/Moon or Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon. Only one set per account. So, pick which game you use carefully!

Sorry for the late notice, but I just learned about this one:

January 7, 2019 (8:00 p.m. PST), to September 2, 2019 (4:59 p.m. PST) there's a Berry Give Away in Sun/Moon, Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.

Simply select Mystery Gift and From the Internet.

Please head on over to Jen's Community Thread for fun, conversation and speculation!

--------------------

Please use the Help Page and appropriate Help Forum instead of PMing me. Only PM if it's something you need me or an Admin for specifically.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Glover
post Aug 3 2019, 12:18 AM
Post #2

Lead Representative, Orre Region League
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 163 868

Bain of Criminals

As someone who has crafted his entire Pokemon Persona across all platforms arounf the Orre Region, let me say this:

I WOULD LOVE A GALE SEQUEL but it won't happen. Why? Becaude Gale of Darkness and Colosseum before it were products of Genus Sorority, not direct productions made by The Pokemon Company. The same way Pokemon Go belongs to Niantic, not TPC. Frankly, I am surprised that Nisntic could, let alone would tap into the Shadow Pokemon IP. How all that falls legally is a bit beyond me, but its surprisngly left field. However because this was a spin off licensed from TPC and not a direct title, its gonna be a cold day in heck before anyone revives the Orre Region properly.

--------------------
I like to write!

"You don't want a Donphan materializing in your pants."
- A Pearl fo Wisdom from Jovi, Rachhand extrodinaire-Orre Region Lab.

Credit (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:14 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.