Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Some questions
Apfel
post Oct 13 2016, 10:38 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26 587

Active Squad

Hey you all grin.gif (I think this is one of my first forum activity here on the site ever, never mind)

I have two questions:
1. I want to make the advertisment shown on gpxplus for the extra exp that one get, (if my memorys are right), Adblock is deactivated on the whole site but I cannot see the ads noes.gif I have no other adblocker and my cockies are deleted. Someone have an idea what is wrong? (I use firefox and on my mobile they are shown just fine)

2. I didn't play for like 2 years are there any new unbreedable novelties since then? (Like some who you only get with voucher)?

thank you for helping me grin.gif (now I need to go back to this lovely Arceus exploration)

--------------------
~~~
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ariento
post Oct 13 2016, 11:26 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 245 205

Active Squad

QUOTE(Apfel @ Oct 13 2016, 11:38 AM) *
Hey you all grin.gif (I think this is one of my first forum activity here on the site ever, never mind)

I have two questions:
1. I want to make the advertisment shown on gpxplus for the extra exp that one get, (if my memorys are right), Adblock is deactivated on the whole site but I cannot see the ads noes.gif I have no other adblocker and my cockies are deleted. Someone have an idea what is wrong? (I use firefox and on my mobile they are shown just fine)

2. I didn't play for like 2 years are there any new unbreedable novelties since then? (Like some who you only get with voucher)?

thank you for helping me grin.gif (now I need to go back to this lovely Arceus exploration)

First off, you don't get reduced EXP for blocking ads anymore. They may bring it back, but for now it's gone. Don't know how to fix your problem there, though.

As for unbreedable novelties, looking at the wiki:
I don't know when Spiky-eared pichu was released, but you can't breed it. You don't need a voucher, though, you can get it from an exploration.
I don't think Cosplay pikachu can be bred for more, either. You can turn any female pikachu into one if you have one of the cosplay giftboxes, obtained from the weekly pokehunts.
Korechu is completely unbreedable. You get it from a header event (and I've seen a lot of already hatched ones in the safari too).
Misquaza is unbreedable too. You can get it by having a mismagius master of illusions in your party next to a rayquaza egg, and corrupting the egg.
Ditto book form you use the mismagius grimoire at least five days after hatching.

That should be all of them.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Apfel
post Oct 13 2016, 11:42 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Ariento @ Oct 13 2016, 06:26 PM) *
First off, you don't get reduced EXP for blocking ads anymore. They may bring it back, but for now it's gone. Don't know how to fix your problem there, though.

As for unbreedable novelties, looking at the wiki:
I don't know when Spiky-eared pichu was released, but you can't breed it. You don't need a voucher, though, you can get it from an exploration.
I don't think Cosplay pikachu can be bred for more, either. You can turn any female pikachu into one if you have one of the cosplay giftboxes, obtained from the weekly pokehunts.
Korechu is completely unbreedable. You get it from a header event (and I've seen a lot of already hatched ones in the safari too).
Misquaza is unbreedable too. You can get it by having a mismagius master of illusions in your party next to a rayquaza egg, and corrupting the egg.
Ditto book form you use the mismagius grimoire at least five days after hatching.

That should be all of them.

Thank you very much, for your answers, now I have some questions which resulted from your answers:

1. What is this header event? I really need the egg entry as well 8I already found a hatched one in the safari)
2. "mismagius master of illusions" what do you mean by that?

Thanks again cat.gif!

--------------------
~~~
+Quote Post

DraconicDM
post Oct 13 2016, 11:55 AM
Post #4

Lab Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 427

Active Squad

QUOTE(Apfel @ Oct 13 2016, 06:42 PM) *
Thank you very much, for your answers, now I have some questions which resulted from your answers:

1. What is this header event? I really need the egg entry as well 8I already found a hatched one in the safari)
2. "mismagius master of illusions" what do you mean by that?

Thanks again cat.gif!

Header events appear on the top right, next to the weather, the party count and other similar things. There are a number of them, you can check the help page for the list. You need to click on them to get the egg.

Mismagius Master of Illusions form is a novelty pokémon. It evolves from a normal Mismagius with a Mismagius Grimoire.

There are also a few corruption novelties that cannot be bred, like Pinkan Rhyhorn or Pudgy Pidgey. You can get the corruption items for these two from explorations.
You should check the GPX+ wiki for a more complete list, though I think it's missing some of the new ones.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Apfel
post Oct 13 2016, 12:27 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(DraconicDM @ Oct 13 2016, 06:55 PM) *
Header events appear on the top right, next to the weather, the party count and other similar things. There are a number of them, you can check the help page for the list. You need to click on them to get the egg.

Mismagius Master of Illusions form is a novelty pokémon. It evolves from a normal Mismagius with a Mismagius Grimoire.

There are also a few corruption novelties that cannot be bred, like Pinkan Rhyhorn or Pudgy Pidgey. You can get the corruption items for these two from explorations.
You should check the GPX+ wiki for a more complete list, though I think it's missing some of the new ones.

I never knew that this events are named Header events, thank you xD!
Okey thank you I will check on that I really did miss a lot of the novelties in the last 2 years T-T

This topic can get closed ^^

--------------------
~~~
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:35 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.